**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

My buddy who I was chatting with yesterday says he thinks Iran can get out of the group of Portugal slips up.. they’re going go for it in this game as this is their best chance ever.. got them +.5

Marocco - Iran Looks like a 2-1 to me. Either way. I think mistakes will be made leading to goals. Obviously the bookies disagree looking at the line.

i have a 1.75 option, not going bet it

if you can get a somewhat early goal, like before 30 minutes then I would consider a live over, world cup is done for whatever team loses this game.

Spain & Portugal looks like a 0-0 or 1-0 for Spain. Will probably go under 1,5.

Went over 2,5 in the Iran game.

I just flew back from Toronto last night and gotta say they're huge on world cup. I loved the atmosphere there. Watched part of Russia game last night at some place called Shark Club. Place was awesome with the waitresses, food, TV's, and atmosphere.

I just flew back from Toronto last night and gotta say they're huge on world cup. I loved the atmosphere there. Watched part of Russia game last night at some place called Shark Club. Place was awesome with the waitresses, food, TV's, and atmosphere.

Hear nothing but good things about Toronto. Just haven't had the chance to go out there.

Join us in the soccer forum mate, we have the best time out of anyone on the site

Very multicultural city, so world cup or olympic type events are always huge, vancouver the same

Back