**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Such an easy draw they said. A gift run to the final they said.
AnnualWavyHoneycreeper-max-1mb.gif

Luka's legs are gone

If you are playing for PKs at this point that's like playing prevent defense

Oh the golden boot , yeah maybe , or I could see neither really not caring much at all.

Both pretty devastating losses hard to get up for a pick up game a couple days later

Kane should play in the 3rd/4th, and England should have the motivation to target securing him the golden boot. They do have something specific to focus their minds, it's not an irrelevancy.

After a day or so I should likely have some thoughts

Mind you I'm a situational capper, not historical/trends etc unless I really think it's necessary. Consolation matches I do. And WC 3rd you still get mentioned years later, WC 4th you don't.

I am personally a situation capper as well :)

It's why they still play the game and always keeps "the narrative" in perspective...integrity of the sport is fine

So many conspiracy theorists in gambling, it's fun to laugh at em at times

RK is/was always going to find a way to put the knife in if/when he could. He's secretly lovin' the fact they lost a game they all felt they should win 9 times out of 10. The fact that he knows they know they should've wrapped the game up in the 1h no doubt makes/made it all the more sweeter for him.

England has beaten Panama, Tunisia, Sweden, Colombia minus James in pens. Not exactly an impressive record for all the hype.

England has beaten Panama, Tunisia, Sweden, Colombia minus James in pens. Not exactly an impressive record for all the hype.
That’s what I believe.

The one side of a draw was a joke imo.

England beat not a single top 10 team.

This year was an anamoly.

Germany was not Germany.
Holland and Italy didn’t make it
Brazil isn’t strong anymore.
A bunch of mediocre teams.

France and Belgium were the strongest 2 teams.

England was up 1-0 in a World Cup semi final and they blew it. Very telling. Good teams win this game.

They are a very average team. Can’t score in regular play need penalty or set pieces

World football is different now.

As time passes these players change. They aren’t as patriotic or even care about the world cup.

They care about money and league contracts.

No motivation anymore. Who really cares if your country wins.

FIFA and the World Cup has been shown to be a joke. Full of corruption and bs.

World Cup was a big deal back in the day. Now with all the world problems no one really gives two shits.

England has a chance but they must clone a modrix or a hazard a debruyne. Players with pace and skill that can attack defenders.

No English midfielder can do that and that’s why they will never ever beat a technical team With midfielders.
It’s the same reason why Man city can’t touch the ball VS BARCELONA because they lack midfielders.

England should be one of the top favorites for at least the next two major tourneys

Was really obvious today that we need a creative playmaker in midfield

Kane was having to drop back, and he can play as a 10 so maybe thats what we need to do and have rashford. Or do what spurs do and have it be kane and alli, they rotate in and out really well

2 years from now team will look very similar, id guess only starters at big risk of losing their spots are young, trippier, henderson, lingard, walker. Obviously form and injuries may take a few more, but the core of kane, alli, sterling up front. Stones, maguire, pickford in the back. Really exciting. So proud of the boys

Back