I love bloody battle.

I'm glad for you
Our mother Russia,
Let the French people be bad
We will be sued for the tavern.
I'm glad for you
Our mother Russia,
I'm glad for you.

You didn't get any jersey chasers going for CC team?

When i was on CC you mean? I literally had a county-wide reputation for asking running glrls out and getting rejected. I remember once asking one out unwittingly in front of her dad. Cringe. Sometimes I wish i were born asexual

It's Alabama, how they procreate

Reminds me of a story back when I was in Junior High. We had a new girl that started 9th grade and my buddy was all about her. He ended up asking her out in front of most of our class we were in. She tried to tell him no and not make a big deal out of it. My friend pushed the issue and wanted a reason why she was saying no. She told him she'd talk to her privately and he kept pushing. She finally had enough and said something along the lines of, "fine, you want to know why I won't give you a chance, it's because we're cousins, and I'm not into kissing cousins." He still gets shit for it. Now admittedly she was like a 2nd cousin, or first cousins once removed or something, and she only had found out a couple days earlier from her parents. He didn't believe her but was dumb enough to tell us her mom confirmed it. It was hilarious for all those not involved.

Reminds me of a story back when I was in Junior High. We had a new girl that started 9th grade and my buddy was all about her. He ended up asking her out in front of most of our class we were in. She tried to tell him no and not make a big deal out of it. My friend pushed the issue and wanted a reason why she was saying no. She told him she'd talk to her privately and he kept pushing. She finally had enough and said something along the lines of, "fine, you want to know why I won't give you a chance, it's because we're cousins, and I'm not into kissing cousins." He still gets shit for it. Now admittedly she was like a 2nd cousin, or first cousins once removed or something, and she only had found out a couple days earlier from her parents. He didn't believe her but was dumb enough to tell us her mom confirmed it. It was hilarious for all those not involved.
Can you imagine if she just let it fly and he had some octopus child?

They coulda retired

Flip side of that is the mass murderer with three legs, the tripod takedown is nearly impossible

That octopus child would be the most highly regarded butler prospect in the world. Able to serve an entire family in a sinch

Back