**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Amazing that families hate each other

Kinda surprised mine still likes me considering what I've told em, and no Falcao type skeletons in my closet either

Dude obviously has issues. An insult that gets under someone‘s skin has some decency to it so that it appears legitimate. That‘s just sick. Can‘t get mad at that.

tip's great on the phone

it's easy to blast him here when he can't see it

his issues are many but gimme a break, this is a fucking gambling community, I just assume everyone has killed someone

Anyways, game on in 13 mins...

Lets get back to soccer, mushroom talk and Alex's wedding talk.

Just looking through he said a 4 year deal was in place.

Um, he told the Cavs before he opted out he was going to L.A. :p

I just had a look

His belief on the 27th to 30th was amazing

His last 6 polls, didnt go further have zero votes, so even larry got bored

He turned on me...

ITV have the former Croatia coach as an analyst, and he put their average to poor effort against Denmark down to nerves. My biggest concern for them re intentions of hunting live options that favour them. Start will be important. England got away with a nervy start, if the Russians can get their teeth into this game it'll be on for young & old.

How do you guys feel about fox’s World Cup coverage compared to ESPN?

I give ESPN an 8 for 2014, Fox I would give a 3

now that it's soccer time is out i'm not as angry about the game broadcasts, but everything else has been weak

Worst part is, I'm a tourism major, I like to learn about the landscapes

Fox puts some random Nat Geo guy on for a 5 minute segment every day, what a disaster. This should let us in a bit imo, not like some snooty American that feels compelled to learn about the culture...which is exactly what a 5 minute segment does.

Worst part is, I'm a tourism major, I like to learn about the landscapes

Fox puts some random Nat Geo guy on for a 5 minute segment every day, what a disaster. This should let us in a bit imo, not like some snooty American that feels compelled to learn about the culture...which is exactly what a 5 minute segment does.

Did you see the fox stalin segment?

Was amazing

They started it by just pushing aside the millions of murders to talk about his vacay houses

Thing about football is, Croatia can win but in such a way that the books still make plenty both from pre-match bets & esp. live. Russia score 1st-lead at the half-game drawn after 90-Croatia wins in ET, that sort of crap. Football can shaft you badly even if/when the popular fave wins.

Back