**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Ok braves can say what he wants and I cant fine. But there should be an ignore button for mods

You really need to stop this martyr shit

No one is out to get you, you look for these issues and have already been removed from certain forums because you do and to create drama, you are the only one looking for it

Just avoid any discussions or posts on the subjects

You really need to stop this martyr shit

No one is out to get you, you look for these issues and have already been removed from certain forums because you do and to create drama, you are the only one looking for it

Just avoid any discussions or posts on the subjects

Braves has zero reason to talk to me except he wants to put me down. I should be able to put him on ignore like any other user. No idea why I was removed from gd. Somebody said something wrong about an unpopular figure and accused me of lacking empathy and I corrected him. Or another partner lost his temper at me. No idea man

Braves has zero reason to talk to me except he wants to put me down. I should be able to put him on ignore like any other user. No idea why I was removed from gd. Somebody said something wrong about an unpopular figure and accused me of lacking empathy and I corrected him. Or another partner lost his temper at me. No idea man

I treat my children the same way

just typed in Kingsport tn restaurants in google...quite a bit of bbq but there was a Mexican joint that had perfect reviews (why wouldn't it?) and some place called the fried alligator. I don't eat fried much at all but would have to try that on principle

Back