**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

It would take a very strong manager to make the call, not sure thats deschamps

But they would be so much better without him starting and griezmann behind a striker

Even if you want to save giroud as a super sub, put mbappe up top and go with dembele and one of lemar/fekir/thauvin as wingers

So much more dangerous

England had this problem with lampard and gerrard, and it never worked out causes coaches too afraid to sit one

Only international coach that would have the balls would be Low

When i open our food delivery apps

My choices are 60% sushi
20% chinese or asian fusion
10% fast food like mcds, wendys, kfc, nandos etc
10% local restaurants, italian, spanish, etc

We have a really good food scene, but its all high end sushi or other high end restaurants downtown

Delivery or quickesh options are scarce

Not only is the food scene good but it is affordable.
Because of the sheer volume of sushi restaurants they have to keep the prices low.

Go to another city expect to pay double or triple for sushi one third the quality.

Right now me and guaranteed could meet and stuff our faces with sushi in Vancouver for about $35 combined.

However food is affordable in Vancouver but over 80 percent of homes there are more than a million.

Homes are routinely 2 million plus

All this bloody food talk has gotten me hungry?

But I’m wondering what to eat?

Rice cakes with peanut butter and honey with dried cranberries on top?

Today is going to be a 11am - 1am DEGENERATE SPECIAL CAPPING DAY.

WORLD cup all day long then
Cfl 2 games tonight.

Johnny Manziel is playing tonight - Hamilton at Calgary but he is backup.

Would be interesting to see him play.

Not only is the food scene good but it is affordable.
Because of the sheer volume of sushi restaurants they have to keep the prices low.

Go to another city expect to pay double or triple for sushi one third the quality.

Right now me and guaranteed could meet and stuff our faces with sushi in Vancouver for about $35 combined.

Ya, very good all you can eat places, especially in richmond, for 30$ and its super high quality

Really nice perk of living here

lets go aplous

think this will be the best game of the day

from what I hear most of Peru came to Russia

Did i see americans bought most tickets of any foreign country?

That has to be mexican fans right?

I saw on 538 i think mexico most popular team in us, followed by usa, than korea

Honestly Teed- we want Eriksen to have a horrible World Cup. I know you probably think hes going nowhere, but I would guess him or Rose is most likely to leave right now

Guaranteed what’s the scoop on the bc lions this season?

How many fans will they get tonight?

Season opener I’m thinking 15,000

Fox Sports was pitching for Mexico to be America's team HARD (somewhat ironic)

If I am a mexican-american though I am watching Telemundo 100%

Honestly Teed- we want Eriksen to have a horrible World Cup. I know you probably think hes going nowhere, but I would guess him or Rose is most likely to leave right now

Hes about to sign a new deal

I want rose gone, i think rose and dembele are 100% gone, toby 90%, then some squad players too we dont need

Hes about to sign a new deal

I want rose gone, i think rose and dembele are 100% gone, toby 90%, then some squad players too we dont need

forgot Dembele as I've just assumed hes gone already. He had a good run.

I heard Toby said earlier this week he'd be willing to stay. Dunno if hes just being a nice guy. Rose was awful last year but I don't love Davies

Man that sashimi looks nuts.

There’s a place in Seattle right on the harbour besides quest field.

It’s a seafood joint.

They put a large paper on your table and then the guy comes and just dumps all the seafood oysters lobster shrimp and sausage and corn on your table with no plates

You just eat off the sheet of paper like a savage

Reactions: KJ
forgot Dembele as I've just assumed hes gone already. He had a good run.

I heard Toby said earlier this week he'd be willing to stay. Dunno if hes just being a nice guy. Rose was awful last year but I don't love Davies

A week ago i would have said toby 100%, but if united dont want, and kanes new deal meaning toby can get a raise, small chance

The issue was always his dad, he demanded a raise, spurs said no and he made it hard to deal with, maybe a few months cools it down

Agreed on davies, i like him but would prefer him a rotation option, rumors are they want a new lb though, and rose would go

Dembele just wants his final pay day in China, its time for him to go, too many nagging injuries

I think its a big summer, expecting 2, maybe 3 big signings

Did you see schedule? Play 1 more home game at Wembley, snd start season with 4 of 5 on road i think, first game new stadium mid september

Back