**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Despite not believing there'll be any more scoring, I know France will get at least 1 more decent odd-man counter-attack in, so I'll lump for them to score next +350

Should be selling out on the Arg side ... so far forward (if they are smart) that it will be near impossible for France to not get a couple good opportunities

Actually whether or not Messi comes back or not I'm predict they don't make the next World Cup

where is the youth on this team? Dybala? Who apparently sucks?

Actually whether or not Messi comes back or not I'm predict they don't make the next World Cup

Development and youth in that country is a mess , the league can’t even pay players on time . I could definitely see some dark days ahead

Ya mate i said that the other day, few decent players up front

No midfield

Their best prospect might be foyth.....

MATES

that reminds me of a weekend on the darby watching the premier league matches with TEED AND BRAVES

fat-diego-maradona

Congrats to France backers (everyone) but I gotta say Armani has gotta be the shittiest keeper ever. He doesn‘t understand when to come out or when to go down and those are pretty basic fundamentals

Back