**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

It was a very bizarre game in terms of referring.

You could never tell what the ref was going to call.

To me the ref appeared to be acting more like an old school strict father and all the players were his children.

The way he would warn and scold the players making aggressive challenges was classic.

He really ripped into one of his children the Nigerian defender who he gave a good scolding too.

Too funny

Argentina sells. Poor African countries do not.

Although Argentina definitely deserved the win.

They pushed forward with ambition and grace.

They were going to score, as they refused to be denied. Some great runs by their players.

Full credit to Argentina. They were the better team and deserved the result

Amazing the team that got the bogus PEN was Nigeria then. Just nuts

Macherana likely was warned before.

Marchers s was grabbing the Nigerian forward. He more or less tied him up and then the Nigerian player embellished his fall a bit. But mascherino was holding him.

But his hold didn’t stop a goal so I really don’t see how the hold even made a difference?
Questionable call at best.

Some refs call it a penalty some refs wouldn’t call it

But like I said THE DAD REFEREE was like a hyper dad yelling at his kids. Not only did he call a penalty he immediately laid a verbal ripping into mascherana for holding.
The Dad referee was probably Pissed off at Mascherana

Yeah I’ve seen in games especially on corner kicks if you are holding your man not allowing him to escape a penalty will be called.

The dad referee called it technically correct

I don’t know why the clear hand ball wasn’t called.

Even if accidental doesent a penalty still get called on hand balls?

Ref was a Turk Sammy, that should answer a few questions

He stole the show. His facial reactions were the best. He loved the control. He loved the power. Yiu could see when that Nigerian player tried to walk away and he called him over 3 times and the Nigerian player kept trying to hug him and the ref was like get your hands off me.

This ref was definitely a jimbo Jenkins character

Intent typically matter but guessing it's a clumsy hit off your own head is a tad different than blocking service or a shot

Yeah it had no effect on the game.

He was in a relatively ineffectual position. Touching it with his hand did not effect the game at all.

I actually don't mind Ozil in a match that Korea gotta go for it, prefer him in an open match

Guess I'll just watch MEX on the laptop which means a minute delay, not sure why FSGo is so delayed

They should just eliminate the first 15-20 mins of WC matches so the action gets going a bit quicker.
Hmmm...there wouldn't be 2 yellas already tho

Reason the good teams excel late in games, other teams spent...think most these guys run around 10 miles over 90 mins

Oh I get it, it's just so many times 25% of the game to start is a throwaway. I usually don't start watching till the 25 min mark though. Was tracking for betting purposes today obviously.

Back