**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Lineup leaked yesterday had Higuaín in for Aguero and Caballero not even on the bench today

Kun replied to what Sampaoli said, but i'm not sure that matters when Sampaoli isn't making decisions anymore

Playing for draw was fine, now that both are gonna go through it'll prolly be pretty open last 15 minutes

Playing for draw was fine, now that both are gonna go through it'll prolly be pretty open last 15 minutes

Don't think that their strategy is poor...it is just the way they play is like watching paint dry. Their D has been impressive so far this tourney, but will they be able to handle the situation if they get down 1-0 in a big spot as they move on? Will be interesting...

Don't think that their strategy is poor...it is just the way they play is like watching paint dry. Their D has been impressive so far this tourney, but will they be able to handle the situation if they get down 1-0 in a big spot as they move on? Will be interesting...
Goal of not getting any stupid yellows seems to have played out well, reason the price on draw was so low

If i was running france, id keep this front 6 same in KO rounds, id just swap nzonzi for matuidi

But pogba will get put in

Im super disappointed in france

Thought lemar and denbele ewould try and cement or push for a staring spot with a big game

Fekir done way more in less time

Took Musa to score as well. I think I'm going out to the bar for this one. First day drinking of the WC for me! Well....weekday

Back