Workday Charity Open 2020

I had to look through the tee times tomorrow 5 times before I finally found Louis O. I was so excited because I thought he had W/D and I had pulled off a miracle. I need to go to bed.

Adding:

Full Tournament:

Reed +130 over Matsuyama

Round 2:

Champ -132 over Keegan Bradley
Brooks -139 over Day (this line is way too much of an overreaction to today)

Added Niemann at 33-1 full tourney. He’s 4 back and plays early tomorrow. Weather is gonna come in tomorrow afternoon and could screw things up for a lot of guys. This course is known for spring boarding young talent. Why not Niemann? Only 17 points off what he started at (50-1).

Added Niemann at 33-1 full tourney. He’s 4 back and plays early tomorrow. Weather is gonna come in tomorrow afternoon and could screw things up for a lot of guys. This course is known for spring boarding young talent. Why not Niemann? Only 17 points off what he started at (50-1).
Great play imo.

He's ready.

Really like this kid too. Got him at +3500 to win.

Brooks is always listening to everything said about him. The interesting character he is. I wanted to fade Kevin Stadler this week, doubted there was any lines on him and forgot to look. Good to see him back. Will be back full-time next season.

I am taking Hovland -105 vs Rahm round 2 only... the kid is playing really well. Rahm is #2 in the world but does not have his A game yet...

I bought into the PGA tour pass, love the exclusive early AM streams on the NBCSN app. But for the love of god, what is so hard about just covering the leaders, or hop from guy to guy in the top 10-15. Why do I care about players hitting over par?

How are we feeling so far? Do we think someone is going to catch Morikawa or is he going to keep the firm lead wire to wire? Hovland certainly seems to be catching fire

How are we feeling so far? Do we think someone is going to catch Morikawa or is he going to keep the firm lead wire to wire? Hovland certainly seems to be catching fire
Putter is what scares me.

He needs at least 3 under tomorrow IMO.

Excited to see what Sam Burns does in this spot. Has star potential.

Amateur career[edit]
Burns was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, to Todd and Beth Burns. During his prep career at Calvary Baptist Academy, he was a three-time individual state champion. He was named AJGA Rolex Junior Player of the Year in 2014. Burns played college golf at Louisiana State University, where he won four tournaments in 15 collegiate starts during his sophomore season. He was named a first-team All-American and was the NCAA Division I Jack Nicklaus National Player of the Year for the 2016-17 season.[1] Burns represented the United States on the winning 2017 Arnold Palmer Cup team and he qualified for the PGA Tour's 2017 Barbasol Championship, where he finished T6

I guess potentially this cut could move to -1. Unlikely. Some interesting names there.

Weird week for Rose.

Brutal finishes on 18 for me....Swafford is my top DFS sleeper on most of my lineups and he bogeys 18 to miss the cut. I've got bets against Xander in 3 H2H matchups and he birdies 18 to make the cut.

I guess this happens when you bet 10+ matchups and have 10+ DFS lineups :cokeline:

Need Mori in a bad way this weekend at 30-1

Brutal finishes on 18 for me....Swafford is my top DFS sleeper on most of my lineups and he bogeys 18 to miss the cut. I've got bets against Xander in 3 H2H matchups and he birdies 18 to make the cut.

I guess this happens when you bet 10+ matchups and have 10+ DFS lineups :cokeline:

Need Mori in a bad way this weekend at 30-1
It's a wild ride .
Hoping for a nice solid round from Collin today.

Added some Reed small...

JT I hope slips slightly today then play tomorrow....shall see

Took:

Collin Morikawa leader after R3 -110 (JT scares me but I think this line is off with a 3 stroke lead)

Keegan Bradley -152 over Austin Cook
Brendon Steele -120 over Sepp Straka

Steele winning all day and then goes from you 2 to down 2 in the span of 3 holes. Brutal. And back to back bogeys Morikawa. I liked JT to come back and win the whole thing but thought Morikawa would hold on for one more day

MJ is 1,373 in the world golf ranking. Has 1 other start on the PGA tour where he finished in the 50s on an opposite-field, and only 1 start on the KFT this year. Playing tomorrow with a guy who use to be up to 2 in the world ranking. Crazy how good some of these guys who aren't on tour and frankly have no status are.

Only seen a bit of the golf this week, but JT looks as confident as ive seen him since he went b2b in Hawaii.

Mori and Hovland outrights both look great and then JT turns it on. I guess I have to hedge with him but the price stinks.

Mori and Hovland outrights both look great and then JT turns it on. I guess I have to hedge with him but the price stinks.
Price stunk Saturday morning too.

Golf markets have changed so much lately, for obvious reasons but at +250 it wasn't worth it to me to take JT. I wanted to wait a day and hope he was 3-4 back then get a bit better number.

Oh well, he should run away with it tomorrow.

Price stunk Saturday morning too.

Golf markets have changed so much lately, for obvious reasons but at +250 it wasn't worth it to me to take JT. I wanted to wait a day and hope he was 3-4 back then get a bit better number.

Oh well, he should run away with it tomorrow.

Agreed. I thought Morikawa was going to hold on for one more day, but I was wrong. Not the first time, and won’t be last.

Back