Women's World Cup

Dutch draw no bet are +330, only thing that fucks you is a draw and that's a pretty big deal, but still either team wins the match you win if you play it right

Can even take draw live at HT to further protect the bet, can't lose all 3. At least if it's 0-0 at HT you'll have a feel for how it's going

Bad betting game with the US, liked draw all day and completely pussed out on betting it because it seemed so obvious. Basically puts both teams through barring the unthinkable next matches.

Moving on, somehow Portugal ML has gone from -750 to -659 in the last hour, I'm good with that. I simply can't fathom Vietnam getting a point out of this group. Already added them to Club Leon and Tigres live at +141, but like the Joeys a bit tonight/morning. New Zealand losing on home turf should have their attention plenty. Would take Aussie -205 but adding Portugal takes it down quite a bit. If it loses because of the Portuguese, gotta chalk that up to greed and something hard to comprehend.

7/27

Portugal/Australia ML parlay -130 3*

Just went from -141 to -131 before I completed it. Won't remotely be awake to watch it so hopefully wake up to a winner

Well somehow Nigeria are in the catbird's seat to win that group, certainly couldn't see that coming. Canada/Aussie is pretty much the match of the tournament now to this point.

From the little I’ve watched it appears Japan is the best team? USA seems out of sync
I wouldn't bet on that

Maybe if you want a flier to make it to the semis they're worth a shot

This isn't like men's WC, there are 3-4 teams going through the motions right now. If one gets pipped by the Japanese it will be a huge upset

Come knockouts betting against USA/Germany/Spain/Dutch is not advised

Would be a great semifinals if that holds true

Come knockouts betting against USA/Germany/Spain/Dutch is not advised

Would be a great semifinals if that holds true
swiss draw?

My guy has +2223 on Plillipines. Sucker bet , but I have sucker on my forehead.

I see +425 on BO. US looked so bad vs Portugal but if it clicks there has to be value in this. That said, SWE/JPN/NED/SPN/ENG seems like a gauntlet.
Yeah, I don't like what I'm seeing so far...not that they can't put it together but thought they would way more dynamic in the scoring third...Japan is sneaky good, hoping they get knocked off

DK has +100 for US to advance for $500. FD has Sweden +148. Risk free bet on Swedes to take down this pathetic group of losers. Lose $0, possibly win $240.

this game is frustrating
I had both games to draw today, hoping to win one.
Germany/S.Korea1-1 with the 9 min extra time kicking in. 15+minutes later, I'm about to have a stroke.

this game is frustrating
I had both games to draw today, hoping to win one.
Germany/S.Korea1-1 with the 9 min extra time kicking in. 15+minutes later, I'm about to have a stroke.
At least it got there

They add so much time to these World Cup games, it's amazing how that hasn't translated to any other matches throughout the season. Just WC. Makes live betting late in the 2h virtually impossible until you know the "minimum" adage

At least it got there

They add so much time to these World Cup games, it's amazing how that hasn't translated to any other matches throughout the season. Just WC. Makes live betting late in the 2h virtually impossible until you know the "minimum" adage
trying to remember knockout rds.
A couple of periods extra then penalty kicks?

trying to remember knockout rds.
A couple of periods extra then penalty kicks?
All bets other than to advance are only through regulation unless it says different, guessing you knew that but if not

Last edited:
All bets other than too advance are only through regulation unless it says different, guessing you knew that but if not
yeah, I remember that. Remember being pissed first time it happened.
Had the winner, but the won on the penalty kick.
no joy

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
8/7

England to win by 2+ goals -140 3*
England tt o2.5 +130
Lauren James anytime goal +160 .5*
Lauren James anytime assist +200 .5*

Has a 2-0 or 3-0 type game written all over it, think this is the best way to play it. See how it goes, reasonable lean to the Aussies in the 2nd game in some fashion

Even better when the one way to salvage something and she gets sent off, what a disaster. Nigeria deserved to win that game

Destruction, fortunately these aren't large wagers but it's not much consolation staying up til 3am to watch some of this shit. Fade away...

8/8

1h Colombia/Jamaica u0.5 +110 3*
Colombia/Jamaica u1.75 +100 1.5*
France tt o2.5 -130 2*
France tt o3.5 +200

Square AF but how to ignore that in 3 matches the Jamaicans have scored 1 goal and given up zero, holding France and Brazil scoreless and Colombia ain't that. Jamaicans have the most likely goal scorer in the match which is saying something.

Other match, somehow Morocco advanced over Germans after getting beat 6-0 by them. Derive what you will, only been 17 TOTAL goals in Morocco's last 10 matches. One of those were 6 to Germany. France is much closer to Germany than anything else they played in those other 9 matches.

8/10

1h Spain/Netherlands o.5 -215 2*
1h Spain/Netherlands o1.5 +220 .5*
Spain tt o1.5 -105

Very think line between success and failure in this shit, VAR offside was correct but that's the difference between winning and losing that match. On to the next, just playing the Japanese trends. These were the plays I planned on anyway, this blurb from flashscore at least adds to the confidence.

Hot stat: Seven of Japan’s last eight WWC knockout matches have seen both teams score and produce over 2.5 goals.

8/11

Japan/Sweden o2 -120 3*
Japan/Sweden BTTS +110 1.5*
Japan tt o1.5 +175 .5*

Highest scoring team in the tournament hasn't even taken a shot 65 minutes in, hard to peg that. Pretty tough to score with that game plan

That’s overall a good result but brutal on the Japan TT. The missed PK, that cross-bar-off keeper-off post-backspin out ball almost defied physics. Sweden played scared that last 10+10, Japan had a lot of effective attack.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Going to wait til HT for the 2nd game

1/12

France -.25 -130 4*
France ML +105 2*
France tt o1.5 +140 1.5*
France tt o2.5 +475 .5*

8/15

1h Spain/Sweden draw -115 3*
1h Spain/Sweden u.5 +135
Spain/Sweden draw +205 .5*