Women's Wimbledon Quarterfinal - Play and Discussion

UMiamiCapper

Pretty much a regular
Off an 0-2 day to bring my Wimbledon record this year to 11-2 ... disappointing because I think I picked the right side and just couldn't get either player to close a set up a break late. But I would be a fool to complain seeing how good I've had it.

Four matches today / four very good matches and ones that really could go either way. There's one player / match that sticks out at me though; Na Li has had the better of Radwanska over the years, including at the Australian Open this year and seeing her dominate today has put me in her corner.

Na Li -145 / $14,500 to win $10,000

Added another $15,500 to win $10,000 ... moved the line a bit but still juicy for me seeing as Radwanska had to battle today.

Off an 0-2 day to bring my Wimbledon record this year to 11-2 ... disappointing because I think I picked the right side and just couldn't get either player to close a set up a break late. But I would be a fool to complain seeing how good I've had it.

Four matches today / four very good matches and ones that really could go either way. There's one player / match that sticks out at me though; Na Li has had the better of Radwanska over the years, including at the Australian Open this year and seeing her dominate today has put me in her corner.

Na Li -145 / $14,500 to win $10,000

Lol yeahhhh I'd say that's understatement of the year

this should be a Pk, only reason why Li is favoured is due to her h2h.
Sure Li beat Aggie in Oz open, but Aggie beat her a week prior in Sydney, either way will the trend continue whether or not a player wins 2-0? Because it's usually just a one sided affair.

IMO There's no doubt that if Li Na plays to her capability, she's the winner. Again with the usual mantra: attacking players will always beat brick walls as long as they contain their UEs/don't beat themselves. So to beat her at these odds is to beat on her doing exactly that. BOL:cheers:

Kanepi at +240 ish looks massive overs for mine. Drawing a parallel to this time last year -Lisicki had just beat Sharapova easily then lost as a -220 fav against Kerber in the QF

Kanepi is pretty solid from the baseline, few weapons but will look to force plenty if errors from Lisicki which she is proned to do

Kanepi at +240 ish looks massive overs for mine. Drawing a parallel to this time last year -Lisicki had just beat Sharapova easily then lost as a -220 fav against Kerber in the QF

Kanepi is pretty solid from the baseline, few weapons but will look to force plenty if errors from Lisicki which she is proned to do

:badass:

Lisicki riding the high from yesterday ... those kinds of wins usually lead to defeat but I don't think you can argue she is the better tennis player. It would be worth a small play on KK but I'd be uncomfortable either way. TMike, I know you have 15 units sitting on Radwanska ... but good move hedging with Li. I think we're watching the Final right now.

GL All

My head hurts already ... Two games in and still waiting for the server to win a point.

But as expected, the final shot is falling on Li's racquet.

My head hurts already ... Two games in and still waiting for the server to win a point.

But as expected, the final shot is falling on Li's racquet.

Haha welcome to my life, been wagering on WTA the last 10 years....you know who gave my migraines because of this.....Elena Dementieva!!!

I'm with you on this on Miami, not nearly as big but big for me. Just pisses me off SO MUCH in Tennis when you break your opponent to gain the edge and then you get broken right back. Twice that happens in the 1st Set and she had 4 Set Points.

Back