WM Phoenix Open

TheLaw4

Pretty much a regular
Always a fun viewing experience, would love to attend #16 in person sometime. Pretty solid field as well this week.

The Party at the birds nest is supposed to be epic. Full of cougars. I put in 2 plays, don't love either..

Cougars are fun.

Im leaning with these two thus far, but nothing locked in yet. Thoughts on either of these?

Fowler -130 over Phil
Leishmann -140 over Steele

BB5m2J1CMAAaoPK.jpg:large

Staying away from the Fowler matchup. Too hard to tell which Phil will show up since he loves this place. Just playing the one matchup for the week.

Mark Leishmann -140 over Brendan Steele to win $100

Good luck this week guys.

Awesome course, played it a few years ago.

Minnesota crew got a shout out from Sobel on morning drive yesterday.

I played Mahan over Haas.

Fowler over Dufner rd 1
Fowler is from the area and shot 65 w/ Tiger last week.
Dufner is so steady but I will take a shot w/ the kid today
love this tourney
will follow on line and watch live at lunch

Wow. Typical Phil, looks like garbage first tourney or two out west then will just dominate Phoenix/Pebble or Riviera.

Think he shot 60 in the 2nd round back in 2005 as well at TPC.

Phil is just about majors now and a few other big events. Having followed him closely forever I expect he ends up being brilliant at Pebble just to show he still has it then nothing till Augusta..

Someone is a nostradamus

buncha buddies are out here for a bachelor party, from KC. got them in the 16th skybox on saturday (they had to pay), but it will be an experience for all of them, and i suggest anyone who hasn't been there before, do it.

Staying away from the Fowler matchup. Too hard to tell which Phil will show up since he loves this place. Just playing the one matchup for the week.

Mark Leishmann -140 over Brendan Steele to win $100

Good luck this week guys.

Swing and a miss. Badly. 4-1 this year.

Well i went 2 - 1 unposted. Lost money on the week since one of the plays was i put 25$ on Palmer over Lebrum (no idea who he is) at -190. That won. So did the fade on Kris Blanks (took Driscoll) who finished around DFL. The play that failed and what cost me a winning week was Perez over Ogilve, Joe had been lifeless all year, he missed the cut and i still lost, ANNOYED. I didnt post this week because I didnt like anything. Should be interesting to see what Phil does on the weekend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/soEA3HkZ4XQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back