WK 2 CFB

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
7-1 +11.1

Some big chalk to open the week up with, thoughts on games later.

tOSU -28 (2.2/2)
Oregon -22 (2.2/2)

Ohio St-28

Week 1 wasn't the blowout many would have liked to see from the Buckeyes but week 2 sets up to be a vintage Urban Meyer run the score up type game. tOSU needs all the big margin wins they can get and week 1 did them no favors in that area. After playing a little sloppy in week 1, look for CUM to pour it on while SDST remains helpless.

Oregon -22

How do you slow down a team like Oregon? You run the ball on them, control the TOP, and disrupt their offense with penetration from your DL. When you can't run the ball - often you find yourself way behind, very fast. Your offense goes 3 and out, your defense stays on the field too long, and the points continue to add up for Oregon....Enter UVA, a team with an anemic offense that can neither run nor pass. Maybe the rain delay had a way of fking things up for the offense but I did not see much of anything to be excited about if you are a UVA fan except Jennings. This type of bad offensive play will lead to UVA falling behind big early and exposing their defense to too much time on the field. Oregon is another team that has to come up with pretty box scores and they can score on any play from anywhere on the field.

Good luck ETG. Really interested in your SoCar thoughts

I'll have them later in the week. I thought the UNC-USC game went exactly how I thought it would but I would like to see the status of TE's Busta Anderson, Jerrell Adams, and WR Bruce Ellington for this week. Anderson did not play and Adams/Ellington only played a few snaps.

UGA lost the ability to stretch the defense when Malcom Mitchell went down. They had bad OL play, Murray made crucial mistakes, and the young D as well as DC Grantham still don't know how to defend the read option. Gurley is legit legit legit but how is that quad feeling?

Later in the week I will have a better grasp on this game but it will likely come down to USC's ability to tackle in space & at the 2nd level of the defense when Gurley has the ball. Marshall does not scare me - never has and never will.

Great start everythingthatsgreen...

Looking at the Ducks a bit as well...thankfully not a noon start...

Ducks down to 21.5, not a big deal....was lookin at that also

Boy does UGA need this game....Richt.....Look forward to that one

GL

I'll have them later in the week. I thought the UNC-USC game went exactly how I thought it would but I would like to see the status of TE's Busta Anderson, Jerrell Adams, and WR Bruce Ellington for this week. Anderson did not play and Adams/Ellington only played a few snaps.

UGA lost the ability to stretch the defense when Malcom Mitchell went down. They had bad OL play, Murray made crucial mistakes, and the young D as well as DC Grantham still don't know how to defend the read option. Gurley is legit legit legit but how is that quad feeling?

Later in the week I will have a better grasp on this game but it will likely come down to USC's ability to tackle in space & at the 2nd level of the defense when Gurley has the ball. Marshall does not scare me - never has and never will.

Youe insight to SC is irreplaceable. I saw a good DE Vic Beasley whip UGA's Left Tackles ass. Now this monster Clowney coming with some shit to prove? Sign me up for SC, just waiting on a number

Youe insight to SC is irreplaceable. I saw a good DE Vic Beasley whip UGA's Left Tackles ass. Now this monster Clowney coming with some shit to prove? Sign me up for SC, just waiting on a number

Few updates on the injury side of things.

WR Bruce Ellington is 100%
TE Busta Anderson is close to 100%, will play
TE Jerrell Adams is 100%

Now, one I will have to report on later is Center Cody Waldrop. He has missed practice all week with a foot injury but today is supposed to be the day for him. If he can not go, the starter in his place is Clayton Stadnik who I'm not sure is a high D1 caliber player but is also a kid with no game experience. Waldrop is 320lbs to Stadnik's 280 which is also big.

Thurs:

ASU-37 (2.2/2)

I could see a 1st half bet on ASU, a TT bet, aN over bet in the game, or the full game ASU line.

When you have a spread this large, you need a dickhead of a coach to not take his foot off the gas. ASU has that in Graham and with this being their opening day game, it looks to me on paper this is a 45-50 point win for ASU.

GL this week ETG
Hope all is well

:shake:

Now, one I will have to report on later is Center Cody Waldrop. He has missed practice all week with a foot injury but today is supposed to be the day for him. If he can not go, the starter in his place is Clayton Stadnik who I'm not sure is a high D1 caliber player but is also a kid with no game experience. Waldrop is 320lbs to Stadnik's 280 which is also big.

Waldrop did not practice today which means he is likely doubtful for the game. That is bad news for the 'Cocks as USC likes to run the ball between the A-B gaps and now having a lightweight-inexperienced center manning the middle against a 3-4 will likely derail the running the game. I believe Spurrier is 35-3 @ USC when the team rushes for 150+ and if USC is forced to pass more than they would like, I don't like the possible outcome of that situation.

I won't be betting this game at all, just cheering the 'Cocks on but this is a big injury because imo Clayton Stadnik is not someone who should be starting at Center in the SEC right now, especially on the road in a hostile environment.

Florida is 20 points better than Miami, this is unreal.

I was hoping pre-season for a decent number on USC, but I think it's UGA or no play at this point after the loss last week and now hearing the injury news. Think i'll just watch as well

Rolling it strong bro, other than the Gator ML. Keep it up, a lot of easy ones for you this week.

Back