Wk #12

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Jumping on quickly before the week gets away from me. Have only played Pac-12 games so far, but like a ton of games this week so there will be additions coming soon. Wanted to get these up for now though. 5-5 last week, continuing the season of straddling the mendoza line (and juicing out). :( Last week, Oregon and UCLA got caught looking ahead to this week. Pac-12 cannibalizes itself yet again...but all is not lost, as long as the Trojans aren't able to somehow back door themselves into the playoff. Anyhow, hopefully this week will put a bullet in that possibility.

UCLA (+3) @ -130 for 1
UCLA ML (+110) for 1
USC/UCLA over 76 for 1

Oregon (-2.5) @ -120 for 1
Utah/Oregon over 62.5 for 1

Washington St (-4) @ -105 for 1

As for the rest of the conference: I lean for ASU to keep it w/in the spread...I want to plug my nose and back Stanford, but just can't do it...and there's no value in the Buffalo/Huskie game, but lean to UW winning by 31-35 pts. More rivalry games next week...Wash/Wash St, Ore/Ore st, SC/ND...but this week first for the big boys up top.
Expecting two excellent, exciting games out here/out west. Ducks have double revenge from last year, and were definitely looking ahead to this week. (Coach didn't do them any favors either, lol.) Bruins looked really bad/soft last Saturday as well, and obviously got caught thinking about the Trojans. Lots left to be decided in the conference, and this is where I stand on things.

Back with the rest of the weekend later tonight. :tiphat:

Jumping on quickly before the week gets away from me. Have only played Pac-12 games so far, but like a ton of games this week so there will be additions coming soon. Wanted to get these up for now though. 5-5 last week, continuing the season of straddling the mendoza line (and juicing out). :( Last week, Oregon and UCLA got caught looking ahead to this week. Pac-12 cannibalizes itself yet again...but all is not lost, as long as the Trojans aren't able to somehow back door themselves into the playoff. Anyhow, hopefully this week will put a bullet in that possibility.

UCLA (+3) @ -130 for 1
UCLA ML (+110) for 1
USC/UCLA over 76 for 1

Oregon (-2.5) @ -120 for 1
Utah/Oregon over 62.5 for 1

Washington St (-4) @ -105 for 1

As for the rest of the conference: I lean for ASU to keep it w/in the spread...I want to plug my nose and back Stanford, but just can't do it...and there's no value in the Buffalo/Huskie game, but lean to UW winning by 31-35 pts. More rivalry games next week...Wash/Wash St, Ore/Ore st, SC/ND...but this week first for the big boys up top.
Expecting two excellent, exciting games out here/out west. Ducks have double revenge from last year, and were definitely looking ahead to this week. (Coach didn't do them any favors either, lol.) Bruins looked really bad/soft last Saturday as well, and obviously got caught thinking about the Trojans. Lots left to be decided in the conference, and this is where I stand on things.

Back with the rest of the weekend later tonight. :tiphat:

Letsgoooo

ok, not sure what happened yet, but that Utah/Oregon line sure moved this evening. hope that doesn't mean that Nix is out. :(

as for the rest of CFB...

Wake Forest (-9.5) @ -115 for 1
Pittsburgh (-7) @ -120 for 1
Ohio St/Maryland over 62.5 for 1
Iowa (+3) @ -115 for 1
Baylor (+3) @ -115 for 1
Arkansas (+3) @ -120 for 1

and a teaser...

Clemson (-10) to Georgia (-12.5) to LSU (-6) for 1

might have a few more.

stuck with that Ducks line, not knowing if Nix will play or not, but will try to find a spot to adjust live tomorrow. for now, last addition...

Oklahoma (-7) for 1

can't believe it's almost the end, with bowl season just around the corner.

as for the rest of CFB...

Wake Forest (-9.5) @ -115 for 1
Pittsburgh (-7) @ -120 for 1
Ohio St/Maryland over 62.5 for 1
Iowa (+3) @ -115 for 1
Baylor (+3) @ -115 for 1
Arkansas (+3) @ -120 for 1

and a teaser...

Clemson (-10) to Georgia (-12.5) to LSU (-6) for 1

might have a few more.
Over in Columbus and Iowa are niiiice plays imo

Back