Wizards -7 (+ other picks)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Going in with 7 units.

I usually do writeups but as Killa said, anyone who doesn't know what the reasons behind Arenas over and Wizards ATS bet are shouldn't bet on this league.
Check Hibachi's blog if you really don't have a clue why he's so pumped up for this game. Also, when you're at it, look at this statement:
Nate’s a tough guy so I know that there’s going to be a lot or elbows and a lot of double teams so that will just leave stuff open for everybody else.
Meaning Arenas might dish out some assists too, and if you ask me I think he has learned his lesson about making forced shots just for the sake of it. I don't think Arenas would fulfill his mission tonight if he scored 50 and his team loses the game, plus the previously mentioned double-team possibility, Wizards should win this one hands down.
Wizards -7 (2.00 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

Also took Hibachi over 30.5 prop early in the morning at my local book, 1.80 with 8 units.
It's off the board everywhere now or it doesn't have any more value left.
(perhaps only with the 6.5 assist prop, I would go with the over, but so far no action).

Will add more plays later on. GL. :cheers:

Believe : yes sir, 15 units on one game is a rare spot for me but I like it a lot so I just had to pull the trigger. GL tonight :shake: :cheers:

Troutman, no problem man, you know what they say, one of us will hit :D. :shake:

DuY good luck.

:cheers: boyz

Not touching my Spurs tonight. Miami was a huge public play last time in Cleveland, they were crushed, and now they're back at home playing against a team that seems to be struggling against better teams lately. And they're a huge public fade. The Spurs just aren't that good at the moment to be tailed in this situation.
They beat the Wizards in Washington (without Jamison) but apart from that they've been struggling. I like the spot for the Spurs but I'm not touching anything here.
Beer & TV time of course.

There are a few other plays I like besides launching a rare 15 unit bet on the Wizards game (Arenas prop included).

MistaFlava already did a great write-up on this game and I very much agree, so I'll repeat a lot of his words in the text. I've been looking at this game ever since Cavs were up by 20 against Miami, and I'm taking it now.

Lakers +3 (2.00) 5 units

Adjusted the line to +3 to get better odds, prolly it won't make any difference since I actually expect the Lakers to win SU tonight, this is only in case of a tight closure.
The Lakers lost to the Raptors on Friday in a rather tight finish so it's statement time tonight, Kobe vs LeBron.
Cavs' superstar bounced back from a couple of rough matches with 29 points as the Cavs beat the Heat in a convincing fashion. The Lakers have had some problems on the road, opposed to their excellent home record, but these Cavs are not a team to trust right now if you ask me, for the whole month they've been playing below their standard level, LeBron seemed to be bothered by his toe injury and the supporting cast were all in some sort of a funk, on both ends of the floor.
Then they routed Miami, and they're fine again all of a sudden? I don't think so. This team still has a lot of issues. They lost to Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Detroit: by an average margin of 10 points. The Lakers had some issues as well: The Lakers are averaging only 92.4 points (on 42% shooting) per game in their last five games which is well below their season average, and them bouncing back against a team that has been overachieving in the D lately looks like a good opportunity if you ask me.
Kobe always performs well in Sunday games, and against a big star-rival on the other side I say he steps up big tonight.

This isn't only about Kobe however, the spot for the Lakers and a possible letdown (especially defensive, one area the Cavs have been stellar lately) for the Cavs is just too enticing.
Plus Cleveland had some bench players (namely Pavlovic) playing above their averages against Miami, plus Varejao, Hughes and Gibson had some stellar shooting percentages, slim chance of that repeating tonight against Phil's men, I think the Lakers just get it done here, it's all about the situation and the spot.

Well there's only a 0.40 odd difference, in this situation I'm comfortable with my 3 points. Do the math and you'll see. :shake:

no one's stopping you from taking the ML here though :D.

you won't get it from me my man. At least not with the plays I posted until now.

Lakers falling apart, it's over.

This isn't chase mode or anything, I have nothing against taking a break, I just found out some things about the upcoming games and will try to take advantage of it, hopefully improving an already screwed up day.

Hawks ML (2.63 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

The whole story about this pick is directed towards the absences of Mickael Pietrus and Baron Davis, without the two the Warriors don't look as dangerous at home any more, and the Hawks are in the middle of the greatest run of the season, winning 4 in a row on the road. The Hawks are missing Tyronn Lue but the odds still warrant value here, Hawks are flying high at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they won again tonight.
The over should come in as well.

satyr

any feel that sea grows a backbone and competes tonite?

hey man. Really I'm in an awful streak in the last couple of days and I just had to play the Hawks considering GSW are missing all those men.

But as far as Seattle are concerned, I don't know man, really don't. Phillyroom has a tip but you never know these days, perhaps that guy is in a funk or something, don't wanna tail blindly you know. Apart from that I never even thought about the Sonics, but according to the tip I put a unit on Seattle +4,5 parlayed it with an NHL game.
But I like the over best there, and will probably play it for another unit. Still thinking if I'm going to play anything more today or not.GL.:cheers:

almost blew that at the end.. 4 point lead with 40 seconds. quick layup by gs, then a turnover 1 second later by atl, then another layup by gs 2 secs later.. atlanta ball with 33 secs, biedrins blocks childress layup with 9 seconds left and jackson misses the game winner

Back