Wiseplayer to Sofi

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
That’s right! I’m 1 of the morons about to finance a ticket to go. 15 months with no apr. Lol. If anyone has anything they can add to enjoy the experience, feel free. I really can’t afford this but I feel obligated to attend. Between 2 tax returns and my coaching stipend this tix will get paid.

Honestly, it’s pretty chill, a little bit of cannabis, just opens your eyes to see things from a slightly altered perspective. Trial run a good idea, just to make sure it’s for you and won’t ruin your total experience. Awesome that you’re going, not many get to experience the SB or it’s on their bucket list.

Congrats. This will be an awesome experience. May be obvious, but I’d recommend getting there as early as possible on game day. I’ve been to a few SB and every city handles the influx of people differently, some better than others. Also, don’t get too hammered Sat night…it’s easy to get caught up in the fun, but save something for the big game!

Congrats. This will be an awesome experience. May be obvious, but I’d recommend getting there as early as possible on game day. I’ve been to a few SB and every city handles the influx of people differently, some better than others. Also, don’t get too hammered Sat night…it’s easy to get caught up in the fun, but save something for the big game!
Exactly my thoughts thx.

Is it rude to ask what kinda number we talking bout? I’ve shelled out what I thought was pretty redic prices to see cardinals gm 7 nlcs and few WS games. I’m not sure they in same stratosphere of SB tickets tho?? Not sure I wanna know! Lol. Here the thing, I think football much better on tv, except big prime time games, playoff games, maybe even a SB, all bout the atmosphere! Not sure the SB atmosphere be the best tho, im really not sure on that so can’t wait to hear you tell us bout it!!

Still a great experience im sure!! When you approaching your dying days and looking back on life I have no doubt you be glad you spent the money to do this opposed to counting the money you leaving behind! That how I talk myself into/justify blowing my money on anything I really want to do!! Lol

I was curious, do you think the activities leading up to game better or the game itself?

Is it rude to ask what kinda number we talking bout? I’ve shelled out what I thought was pretty redic prices to see cardinals gm 7 nlcs and few WS games. I’m not sure they in same stratosphere of SB tickets tho?? Not sure I wanna know! Lol. Here the thing, I think football much better on tv, except big prime time games, playoff games, maybe even a SB, all bout the atmosphere! Not sure the SB atmosphere be the best tho, im really not sure on that so can’t wait to hear you tell us bout it!!

Still a great experience im sure!! When you approaching your dying days and looking back on life I have no doubt you be glad you spent the money to do this opposed to counting the money you leaving behind! That how I talk myself into/justify blowing my money on anything I really want to do!! Lol
The environment at Sofi for the NFC Championship game was electric! It reminded me of the old Yankee Stadium buzz they used to have. Will this crowd have the typical avid fan? Not sure.
The cost of the tickets are outrageous. Coincidently I just got a credit line that covers this with no interest until June 2023. Between a couple of tax returns and a coaching stipend this will get paid. We have 3rd level in the lower part of the section at the 10 yard line for $6700. 3 rows behind us are going for 2k more. We hit it perfectly when you take a look at a section either way. They run 1k to 9k more. Creative financing allowed this to happen otherwise I can’t afford this.

The environment at Sofi for the NFC Championship game was electric! It reminded me of the old Yankee Stadium buzz they used to have. Will this crowd have the typical avid fan? Not sure.
The cost of the tickets are outrageous. Coincidently I just got a credit line that covers this with no interest until June 2023. Between a couple of tax returns and a coaching stipend this will get paid. We have 3rd level in the lower part of the section at the 10 yard line for $6700. 3 rows behind us are going for 2k more. We hit it perfectly when you take a look at a section either way. They run 1k to 9k more. Creative financing allowed this to happen otherwise I can’t afford this.

Is that for the pair? more than I ever shelled out but not shockingly out of ballpark I expected you to say. if that 6700 per then I’m losing my breath!! Lol.

Life short brother, as I said when ya looking back on life you be glad you have that memory opposed to the money wasting away, so you get buried in a less expensive casket! Just don’t make the kind of rookie mistake I once did with some awesome furniture I once bought interest free for x amount of time, of course I waited till like 2 months before that time was over before paying anything then had to scramble like crazy to get full amount so that i didn’t get stuck paying 16 months of back interest or whatever crazy number it was! Lol.

Hope you have a amazing time, don’t regret it one bit, and you bring home a dominating Rams win!!!

I was curious, do you think the activities leading up to game better or the game itself?
I think the outcome of the game and who’s playing have a lot to do with it. If you go see your team play, atmosphere is great all weekend with fans in town. Steelers fans usually take over the city when they play in the SB so that’s fun. If your team loses the game then that kind of dampers your feelings on the game itself. Winning a big bet on the game helps as well!

I guess I would say the atmosphere/ activities leading up to the game if I had to choose.

I think the outcome of the game and who’s playing have a lot to do with it. If you go see your team play, atmosphere is great all weekend with fans in town. Steelers fans usually take over the city when they play in the SB so that’s fun. If your team loses the game then that kind of dampers your feelings on the game itself. Winning a big bet on the game helps as well!

Oh yea, no doubt. I wouldn’t think outcome controls much getting to that point: obviously we want our team/bet to win but I’d think game being exciting/close be more important to overall experience. Being there for the week or at least 2-3 days prior seems like a must, as you said with the swarms of fans taking a city over that sounds really cool!! I suppose a tad different this year (like last) with one the teams playing in home stadium. Always thought it was cool downtown stl years we hosted section the ncaa tourney, all the fans from different teams invading city a good time!!

I would definitely give the edge to the road team with the home team playing in their own stadium. Those Cincy fans will be there all weekend having a blast. Home fans not nearly the same experience. I understand it didn’t work out that way last year in the same scenario.

Is that for the pair? more than I ever shelled out but not shockingly out of ballpark I expected you to say. if that 6700 per then I’m losing my breath!! Lol.

Life short brother, as I said when ya looking back on life you be glad you have that memory opposed to the money wasting away, so you get buried in a less expensive casket! Just don’t make the kind of rookie mistake I once did with some awesome furniture I once bought interest free for x amount of time, of course I waited till like 2 months before that time was over before paying anything then had to scramble like crazy to get full amount so that i didn’t get stuck paying 16 months of back interest or whatever crazy number it was! Lol.

Hope you have a amazing time, don’t regret it one bit, and you bring home a dominating Rams win!!!
I laughed when you asked if that was for the pair. That’s per ticket. I think you’re right about reflecting back and being glad I did it. The butterflies have kicked in!

Funny you mention this. I won $7k on the Rams under when they lost to the Pats in 2001 Super Bowl season. I was in Vegas and after the game ended I was distraught and not excited about the $.

You bought furniture from Aaron’s too huh?

I think the boys from CTG should do an annual. Whether it’s March Madness or October baseball/Football. A Vegas trip would be awesome

I used to go to Vegas at least once a year. Last time I was there was 6 years ago. Don’t know anybody there anymore, but definitely itchin to go.

I laughed when you asked if that was for the pair. That’s per ticket. I think you’re right about reflecting back and being glad I did it. The butterflies have kicked in!

Damn. Per ticket?? I take back what I said, that crazy!! Lmfao.

Long as you have a good time, fuck it! For myself there lot of other things higher up far as bucket list stuff but if this one of yours than the money really don’t matter!! I really hope it turns out to be everything you hoping for and more!!

I ku You bought furniture from Aaron’s too huh?

That was so damn long ago bud I have no freaking clue, that was one of 1st major adult purchases I made so we talking 23ish years ago! I think it was a locally owned place tho, not Aaron’s.

I think the boys from CTG should do an annual. Whether it’s March Madness or October baseball/Football. A Vegas trip would be awesome
We had a Meat Up last year in September. Reno put me in the hole before I even woke up for college football on Saturday.

That was so damn long ago bud I have no freaking clue, that was one of 1st major adult purchases I made so we talking 23ish years ago! I think it was a locally owned place tho, not Aaron’s.
I bought a TV from one of those buy here pay here type spots and I was like $700 short on paying it off before the back interest kicked in I barely ate that week trying to get every dollar.

I bought a TV from one of those buy here pay here type spots and I was like $700 short on paying it off before the back interest kicked in I barely ate that week trying to get every dollar.

I feel ya. I had a Italian leather sectional that had recliner on one end (freaking loved that couch!), pretty sweet glass living room table and another table I forget what they called that matched couch, dinning room table. All in all think it was 5-6k if memory serves me right, I know I def didn’t realize if it wasn’t paid off by that certain date I got stuck with all the back interest and obviously going forward. It was also really close to the time I was marrying my ex-wife so was already shelling out money, She also decided right around then to buy a car without much conversation then she quit her really good job to sell fake ass perfume or some shit!!! Everything started piling up on me, I wanna say this was right around the time I decided I tried her way long enough with the regular jobs and normal life shit and went back to hustling like a Mfer!! Lol

Can’t wait!
Are you doing the full weekend experience? I know you don't live far away but sans the game itself I just love the weekend and might even do a staycation next year w/o giving a shit about the game. Not cheap, but have done some of the fun shit and it's incredible energy.

Are you doing the full weekend experience? I know you don't live far away but sans the game itself I just love the weekend and might even do a staycation next year w/o giving a shit about the game. Not cheap, but have done some of the fun shit and it's incredible energy.
Yes. I’ll be at the LA Convention Center tomorrow. Heard that place will make you stay all day. I have a friend working the NFL Experience. Saturday a buddy flies in and we’ll be hitting up LA Live near the Staples Center. Gonna wing it from there. At the NFC Championship I found a parking garage a mile from Sofi that opens early morning as opposed to 11:30am lots opening at Sofi. The traffic is night and day if you get there before 10am as opposed to 11am. I heard the fans in the game will be 15% apiece Bengals and Rams. The rest is corporate America.

Yes. I’ll be at the LA Convention Center tomorrow. Heard that place will make you stay all day. I have a friend working the NFL Experience. Saturday a buddy flies in and we’ll be hitting up LA Live near the Staples Center. Gonna wing it from there. At the NFC Championship I found a parking garage a mile from Sofi that opens early morning as opposed to 11:30am lots opening at Sofi. The traffic is night and day if you get there before 10am as opposed to 11am. I heard the fans in the game will be 15% apiece Bengals and Rams. The rest is corporate America.
Fri and Sat night around the people are so much fun, splurge since you already are for game tickets. If you're canny like we've been you grease the random security guy at parties to get wristbands lol. But that's part of the experience!

I always wanted to do vegas for March madness so I vote for that! One the best times I ever had was vegas on New Year’s Eve then watching all the New Years bowls at book. This was back before the playoff and the ruining of New Year’s Day of course! Plus I got the year Vince young horns beat usc in one the best games ever! I’m sure that helped the experience!!

I’m holding out hope draft kings here finishes this fucking construction and we will have the lounge area and similar experience this year for the dance without having to travel!

Last edited:
I always wanted to do vegas for March madness so I vote for that! One the best times I ever had was vegas on New Year’s Eve then watching all the New Years bowls at book. This was back before the playoff and the ruining of New Year’s Day of course! Plus I got the year Vince young horns beat usc in one the best games ever! I’m sure that helped the experience!!

I’m holding out hope draft kings here finishes this fucking construction and we will have the lounge area and similar experience this year for the dance without having to travel!

Vegas for MM is truly can't miss/bucket list stuff. Did it for years. But I loved the 9am still buzzed from Wed night tips and all the games going at once, the staggered start times now usually means only one game ending at a time.

Nothing like 3 games ending in a 5 minute window around a couple thousand people, those memories will live forever

Vegas for MM is truly can't miss/bucket list stuff. Did it for years. But I loved the 9am still buzzed from Wed night tips and all the games going at once, the staggered start times now usually means only one game ending at a time.

Nothing like 3 games ending in a 5 minute window around a couple thousand people, those memories will live forever

Yea it def one on mine I plan on crossing off in next 3-5 years, even tho we gonna have viewing area at book here soon, still not same!

Yea it def one on mine I plan on crossing off in next 3-5 years, even tho we gonna have viewing area at book here soon, still not same!
Not close to the same

Remember this year we get St Pat's on that Thursday and it's always during Spring Break so coeds galore

Not close to the same

Remember this year we get St Pat's on that Thursday and it's always during Spring Break so coeds galore

The New Year’s Day there was amazing!! I know a part of it was having my biggest bet and win ever on texas ats and ml helped a great deal but it was awesome regardless.

If the Lions ever make it I am going, I don't care if I have to mortgage the house. Once in a lifetime experience. Wise is lucky he doesn't have to travel, and his team is playing in his own backyard. Should be epic no matter the result.

Back