Wis Qb?

is that confirmed soonerbs?...'cause last week I heard he was just questionable...

pags11 said:
is that confirmed soonerbs?...'cause last week I heard he was just questionable...

I don't believe it is confirmed, but he's missing some valuable practice time that all QBs need drastically. I think you have to play this game like he is not going to play.

Wisconsin

One of the more disturbing trends throughout the spring has been an inordinate number of botched center-quarterback exchanges. QB John Stocco is back for his third full season as a starter, his top receivers and tight ends are gone. The turnover has resulted in a disjointed passing game for most of the spring practice. UW could have the most mobile corps of linebackers in the Big Ten. The offensive line is expected to take the field next fall will be huge and fairly mobile, Joe Thomas is the lightest at 313 pounds; The defensive line has the potential to be deep and dominant if DEs Jamal Cooper and Matt Shaughnessy are healthy. UW's safety tandem of Joe Stellmacher and Roderick Rogers could be among the best in the Big Ten in '06. Cornerback is iffier. 2/5 OL, 4/4 DL.

do you guys honestly know what they are going to do without barry alvarez?????

NickFazekas said:
do you guys honestly know what they are going to do without barry alvarez?????

They're going to go drink lots of beer, fuck lots of pussy, and play the great game known as college football! Basically what all college football players do.

NickFazekas said:
yeah smoke weed and fuck white women

You got something against fucking black women??
smiley_acam.gif

not at all but thats all players I knew did...All fucking day lol

Stocco is still questionable... I think the way the two backups are going they'll do everything they can to get Stocco the start... He's without a brace on now, and walking around...

Hoping he plays.

UTSUX said:
THX FONDY. LET US KNOW IF YOU HEAR MORE. :wacka wacka:

Definately will... sorry I didn't respond earlier, I haven't spent a whole lot of time in the CFB forum lately, as I have most of plays in already and posted... and I've been busy with other projects for our site...

Sunday's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel had a caption in a picture saying Stocco should be able to start the season in week 1. I emailed about 10 Badger offensive linemen and no one got back to me. All the managers I knew have graduated, need to recruit a few more inside sources, but from what the papers are saying STocco should be good to go.

If Stocco is starting, I will be on this game at 10 or less; I need to be convinced that he will start though.

Back