Win Totals...Who You Like?

Yeah at the end of day mentioning Bortles is always a rock solid counter, we shall see.

He was amazing in the playoffs. But playoff form isn‘t regular season form. I‘m interested to see him be like he was vs Steelers and Pats and not like vs Bills. I‘ve always been hopeful of him, he was a part of my reasoning for Jags over last year. He had a great season a few years ago then slid due to mechanical regression which he‘s been working out. Plus he‘s mobile. Modern-day right-handed Mark Brunell

He was amazing in the playoffs. But playoff form isn‘t regular season form. I‘m interested to see him be like he was vs Steelers and Pats and not like vs Bills. I‘ve always been hopeful of him, he was a part of my reasoning for Jags over last year. He had a great season a few years ago then slid due to mechanical regression which he‘s been working out. Plus he‘s mobile. Modern-day right-handed Mark Brunell

Hate to disagree with you but Bortles is closer to Christian Hackenberg than he is to Mark Brunell who was a damn good QB.

Fade the dolphins. Does anybody know how tone deaf Adam Case is? Dude is a drone, complete opposite of a leader. This team is terrible, character terrible, chemistry terrible, shit they even attack each other.

ADAM CASE AND MIAMI DOLPHINS SUCK DICK

Back