Wimby

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
going thru the draw

Top 3 women all +400
Doubt I will play Rybakina @ that price. She pulled out of this weeks tourney , claiming still suffering from viral infection that forced a retirement earlier.
Bottom half of the draw may be where the carnage comes.
My book doesn't have a line on Vekic. If anyone has a line on her let me know.

Joker -150 for you gents that like the mens game.

I've tried to pay pretty close attention to the grass courts the last few weeks and feels like I have a worse grasp on the WTA players than I did before watching. Even Iga got stretched pretty hard this week by Maria before settling in. She was making a bunch of unforced errors for quite a while, some of it was probably the wind but she didn't look unbeatable for sure. Plus just saw she just withdrew from this week's tourney due to illness, something to monitor.

Also Pegula/Goff took the walkover in doubles after both were eliminated in singles this week (Gauff took out Pegula) which seems like a smart move to get to Wimby and focus on next week. They likely would have been in the final tomorrow which wouldn't be ideal going straight to Wimbledon with little rest.

Only have a few lines so far for Monday, are you looking for match lines for Vekic or at futures?

I've tried to pay pretty close attention to the grass courts the last few weeks and feels like I have a worse grasp on the WTA players than I did before watching. Even Iga got stretched pretty hard this week by Maria before settling in. She was making a bunch of unforced errors for quite a while, some of it was probably the wind but she didn't look unbeatable for sure. Plus just saw she just withdrew from this week's tourney due to illness, something to monitor.

Also Pegula/Goff took the walkover in doubles after both were eliminated in singles this week (Gauff took out Pegula) which seems like a smart move to get to Wimby and focus on next week. They likely would have been in the final tomorrow which wouldn't be ideal going straight to Wimbledon with little rest.

Only have a few lines so far for Monday, are you looking for match lines for Vekic or at futures?
future, just to see
Draw is pretty smooth for Iga, but it always seems that way.

DK has a wager available of Iga, Saba or Rybakina to win vs the field at -120. I might actually bet that once the release some Wimby promos.

Vekic is +2500 at DK and Caesars, +2800 at MGM
If my guy resets and adds her I might take a looksy.
His odds have been taken off for a day , then added back for a day or two.
I may have missed some news, but they always come back up with (what appears to be) the same odds.

Not sure why Vekic is not there. Form has been good.

I took samsonova bcuz there is lierally nothing else worth it
kvitova @9/1 isnt worth it
I would take pdosa @30/1 if she didnt have so many injuries . just wants to fk sissypus at this point
muchova isn't listed on my site
fking locals
took pliskova @30/1 who cares

have Maia O21 r1. you cant help but martingale her from one round to the next(the over)

Last edited:
took Kostyuk @ +249(don't follow, it's principle thing. She keeps getting hit in 1st rounds of majors)

Shelby/elena O19.5
Masarova -115
L. Davis +5 -107
Bencic -3.5 -115

Maia O21 has moved to 20.5, I'm on the wrong side I guess.
R1 not surprising. I'll just keep betting the over until she's out.

Reactions: KJ
Put 3 units on that top 3 to win -120

First week will be minimal wagering at best but like to think all three of them make it past silent Sunday so we can bet like we've been on crack for a few days next Monday

DK isn't even putting up live lines on Joker to hold serve lol

First I've ever seen that

Anyone betting but not watching, the wind on the outer courts is a pretty big factor

Hard for these guys that rely on first serves

took Kostyuk @ +249(don't follow, it's principle thing. She keeps getting hit in 1st rounds of majors)

Shelby/elena O19.5
Masarova -115
L. Davis +5 -107
Bencic -3.5 -115

Maia O21 has moved to 20.5, I'm on the wrong side I guess.
R1 not surprising. I'll just keep betting the over until she's out.
2-1 today luckily
added
muchova -4
badosa -4

not sure on paula I'm just looking to ride a wave if they get hot

as usual I had samsonova to win, dead after r1

If I'm late on the morning matches , I' m doomed.
I have to have ribs on the smoker before 4am

hope I don't have plays canceled.
some big delays
Been very difficult the first couple days since I love live betting these things, probably for the best since first weeks at majors are not a strong suit. Worst with live betting is when they get stopped mid match and you have no clue how the momentum will move forward, whole point is trying to get in the groove and figure it out then it's all for shit if they get delayed.

Going to have to figure out which matches will resume when tomorrow and likely have to be awake at some gawdawful time to stay on top of things London is 8 hours ahead here so that just spells some stupid start times.

I like to do a fun funsies “who should easily advance” parlay among the big faves in the first day or two. I do these at all the grand slams since supposedly these are the ones you should get maximum effort from the stars. Any thoughts on this?

Tiafoe -550
Tommy Paul -700
Sinner -1600
Keys -500
Pliskova -850
Kvitova -1100
Ostapenko -375

Comes out to a +168 payout I think. Not going huge on it but it’s pretty fun doing this.

Would appreciate any objections to any of these or if anyone has any suggestions to add.

I like to do a fun funsies “who should easily advance” parlay among the big faves in the first day or two. I do these at all the grand slams since supposedly these are the ones you should get maximum effort from the stars. Any thoughts on this?

Tiafoe -550
Tommy Paul -700
Sinner -1600
Keys -500
Pliskova -850
Kvitova -1100
Ostapenko -375

Comes out to a +168 payout I think. Not going huge on it but it’s pretty fun doing this.

Would appreciate any objections to any of these or if anyone has any suggestions to add.
I don't mind those, just gotta avoid the landmines

Sakkari won the first set 6-0 then lost, Giorgi if you could see it live was out of it from the start

Makes it easier for me to incorporate live betting in that case but looks like you've done well so far

Not sure how anyone can bet Cressy to win the set at this point, he's won exactly one point on return in the 4th. He's gonna have to hope for a double fault in the TB and this guy doesn't serve hard enough to DF

Sakkari won the first set 6-0 then lost, Giorgi if you could see it live was out of it from the start

Makes it easier for me to incorporate live betting in that case but looks like you've done well so far
heehee

I'd be careful with Tsitsipas on the men's side. He's banging Badosa. I know I'd be wore out.

I'd be careful with Tsitsipas on the men's side. He's banging Badosa. I know I'd be wore out.
No chance in hell I'd play him tomorrow against Murray anyway after he just went all 5 today. It'll certainly be priced in but can make a case for Murray being favored

He can just go watch Paula anyway, like her draw

Shelby/elena O19.5 W
Masarova -115 W
L. Davis +5 -107 L
Bencic -3.5 -115 W
Maia O21 W
muchova -4
badosa -4 W
Kostyuk +249 W

8-2 ( gonna lose samsanova and pliskova future tho) I may quit right now.

muchova pndng
azarenka -4.5

Hoping the local posts a couple more. Interested in Badosa/Kostyuk
fricking schedule has me all messed up

Great start!

Still some round 1 matches tomorrow, wonder if they'll bypass the off Sunday this weekend

will bet Maia over until iit beats me.
Want to see Vekic/Stephens
Bencic /Collins
eventually will go against Babs K and Ostepenko...........no lines yet from the local

Wonder if cornet worth a look. She’s a big game hunter on grass and Rybakina seems ripe for the picking

Wonder if cornet worth a look. She’s a big game hunter on grass and Rybakina seems ripe for the picking
good health
Agree Elena can be a butt clencher at times
2-0 vs Cornet
If Elena serve is on (which she pulled out in sets 2&3 in rd1) it will be deadly. 93% first serve wins in r1. 74% this yr.
I'm going O20

Lol Pliskova was the landmine. Looking back at it, no idea why I even considered her. She’s been terrible for a while lately

I assembled a 2nd “avoid the landmine” parlay, that one is still alive. I just need zverev (-1200) ML to win and it’ll cash. Wasn’t too good a payout though, I think the juice was like -120 so not even plus odds. But still fun to cheer!

I went with

tsitsipas -1800 live (this one was scary as fuck at the end)
Zverev -1200
Sinner -1800
Keys -550
Kvitova -1200
Rune -650 live (to win 2nd set)

Hoping Zverev doesn’t blow it.

Was Pliskova injured during the match or something? I noticed for some reason Bovada greyed out that match live for quite a while in the 1st set, longer than they usually do during tennis. And then shortly after it came back on is when she did her total collapse.

masarova -2
collins +220........a reach
rybakina /cornet O20

SOB wont post a total for maia match

Was Pliskova injured during the match or something? I noticed for some reason Bovada greyed out that match live for quite a while in the 1st set, longer than they usually do during tennis. And then shortly after it came back on is when she did her total collapse.
Not sure, probably need to google it. I didn't see or hear anything.

Cornet looks like she's playing on roboleg now

Need this match to finish, got over 19.5 but am fearful, maybe she can at least finish a TB with a loss so press can get his over too

Cornet looks like she's playing on roboleg now

Need this match to finish, got over 19.5 but am fearful, maybe she can at least finish a TB with a loss so press can get his over too
I needed it. Hated she got hurt. I was hoping Muchova would retire after basically falling the same way as Cornet.
Sweep one day, you know you might be ripe to give it back the next.
I heard commentary that two of the men walked off last due to slippery conditions. Don't know, didn't see it.
Collins lost in the 3rd set heart breaker.

Kostyuk line too short for me. Over is 22. Battle of the quads.
She does go to the net more than Paula, not saying much.
Hard to find much tomorrow.
My fade of Babs and Ostepenko should have come today. Thought I'd get another rd tho.

took

Vekic -105
Bogdan +123...........she kills me every time I play her
blinkova -125
sasnovich +345

I watched most of the Murray/Stephanos match until they called it. Was a pretty good one, they resume today?

Off hand you know line yesterday?
And do they make a new for next day bets pre match?
Depending on where I'm seeing closing line of Murray -130/Tsitsipas +110 roughly

Think most places kept it open as a live wager overnight at 2 sets to 1, you could bet it overnight like it was a live bet on a suspended match. Not sure what the odds were

not the first time women have disappointed me, won't be the last.
Vekic has something emotional going on. She was bawling on her bench yesterday, was after the first set I think but she was behind I know. Obviously the talent to pull it out against Sloane but wonder if that was in play again today. Didn't watch her today.

Back