Wimbledon Vegas Spending Thread + Plays

Lorenzo Sonego +260 - $200.00 to win $520.00
Matteo Berretini 3-0 -154 - $308.00 to win $200.00

This is legit just throwing a toss up but the odds are ridiculously stupid imo

Garin +2000 vs Djoka - $100.00 to win $2000.00

That was bad. You are looking good with Martin atleast. I should have taken +525 live

I'll tally up the record in a bit, but I am down quite a bit. Even after hitting live plays. I seem to be doing better doing the live but Jesus, not a good run

That said this is my favorite play so far

Berretini -225 - Risking $450 to win $200

I'd put more if I could personally. I don't see any way he loses against Hurkacz

6-8-1, -$350.00 should be correct on posted plays

Live betting has saved my ass but still think I'm down a little. I am no ScopeY hitting 180-1 live bets though

I actually like Berretini to beat Djoker but need to see the odds

I got a voice chat from my buddy in China earlier telling me to bet the house on Shapovalov. He's a massive tennis fan like me. I said nah, can't do it - even though +1200 for both to win a set and Shap wins is tempting. Better than the +700 for Shap straight up IMO. Be hilarious if my buddy calls it though

Light work.

I don't know who can get on this bet prop so I'll consider this "unposted" but if you can I like and took "Both Players to Win a Set and Novak Djokovic wins" at +175 for the $200 I won on the beast Berrettini

Shapovalov I took for +1100 ($100) just now. Live bet so not going to count it since nobody will likely be able to tail.

Would pay for my flight though

Back