Wimbledon Vegas Spending Thread + Plays

GSlap

Pretty much a regular
No long shots this tourney IMO this is Djoka freeplay IMO.

However

Dmitrov has an easy draw cause he can get by Medvedev then coast to semis.

Kyrgios at +6600 is always a play. Won't hit but the hedge oops are set up where you can't lose money

Anyways my plays day 1:

Monfils -110 $220/200
Andy Murray -108 $108/100

There is the off chance Monfils could take it to Djoka when they meet (if things go to plan) and see it as his retirement match...

Sucks our boy Wawa out

I have never even heard of Marcelo Tomas Barios Vera who is facing Kevin Anderson

Kevin Anderson could potentially give Djoka the hardest match the entire tournament round two only cause I've heard Anderson has his service game back. Could always pull off a master service game but ... Obviously doubt it

I will lay off this match with the 4 name guy cause I am able to watch it via IPTV. Live bet maybe

KA is in shit form. He’s struggled in the lead ups in best of 3 set matches. If he was fit yes, but I can’t trust him in 5 sets even against a guy who isn’t grass competent.

monfils is always a live wait and see bet for me. He’s been awful since covid but as you said this could be it for him and is a winnable match so he might actually try.

same goes for Nick. He’s been injured and hasn’t played so who knows how fit he is. Umbert has has a nice grass season and I think he wins here.

I toyed w backing Murray too although he got dismantled by berretini in the lead up. Nicoloz is a winnable match tho and I think it goes 4-5 sets.

GL bro

Monfils is my favorite player ever besides Wawa so no disrespect will be allowed in this thread.

If he cared he'd have 5-7 majors, esp on hard courts but why care when you have a dozen blonde french 10s waiting for you after the match?

Attachments

• gettyimages-930579702-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-930579702-1024x1024.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 0
no disrespect meant bro. I apologize if you took it that way. I love Monfils. Just have not seen him look great lately that was all I was saying, especially 1st sets. Hopefully bc it’s a major he shows up. I backed him vs Ramos at the French at he lost that 1st set 6-0 I think in 15 min. Lol. I’d love to see him make a run

I agree, he hasn't really cared lately. I thought French he would. I'm giving him one last shot in Wimby.

Hell many guys have counted out worst (on this forum and worse) so let's see

What's weird is after losing 0-6 first set in French he won 2nd set and seemed to be an easy 1-3 and he got dominated. He may have lost his game we will see. I have lost worse

Oh and naughty (no homo) camps are saying that Kevin Andersons camps are saying he seems to finally be 100%. On this slowish grass he may be able to outserve em all. Fed could be a problem but he's been practicing on faster courts (side courts)

What's weird is after losing 0-6 first set in French he won 2nd set and seemed to be an easy 1-3 and he got dominated. He may have lost his game we will see. I have lost worse
Yeah I remember that. Odd match. But for some reason he seems to start super slow. He played harris on grass and lost in straights but he got down quick right out the gate

Change your name naughty it's not a really good message board name. @B.A.R. can help you out lol ...big daddy naught is really weird to have to type

Oh and naughty (no homo) camps are saying that Kevin Andersons camps are saying he seems to finally be 100%. On this slowish grass he may be able to outserve em all. Fed could be a problem but he's been practicing on faster courts (side courts)
Lol. Maybe. But he’s lost to copil, kudla, and Purcell in best of 3s on grass I can’t trust him

My book won't allow me to bet Vasik Pospisil -2.5 sets but if I could I would. I figure odds are around +150?

They just put it up and it's Pospisil -110 to win 3-0. I'm not going to take that but I like it

This damn bas book sucks. Under the normal lines there’s no hc for burrage. Live only has set betting or games in set. Super lines will have it but it’s telling me there’s an error when j try to go there. Sob. I’ll be pissed if she covers

Checked everywhere for breakfast and only the McDonald's up the road is open at 6am. What I would give for Waffle House right now. Gonna go get pancakes and a hash brown I guess from McDs

Checked everywhere for breakfast and only the McDonald's up the road is open at 6am. What I would give for Waffle House right now. Gonna go get pancakes and a hash brown I guess from McDs
Waffle House is amazing. I miss it here. Ihop and original house of pancakes are good but not the same

Murray could collapse here. Dunno if his fitness is up to par. Couldn't have asked for more though.

Monfils meanwhile is doing a Monfils. This better be over in 4

Back