Wimbledon 2022

I'm pretty sure he got married real young and has a kid but then left his wife to "live his best life" as they say.

Yea that pretty much exactly what I read, apparently she was a pretty good tennis player as well? in article it gave the impression she gave it up to have kid and raise it while he continued on his tennis dream. Something along those lines.

I can’t believe rafa came back and won! I couldn’t make that many horrible post where basically the complete opposite happened every time I made a comment if I tried! Lol. Let’s see if I can break it down:

About 4 games in I said “damn, Rafa -1.5 sets was way too cheap!”

Next it was, “wow, I never seen a match turn on a dime that fast”, “fritz steamrolling him” after fitz got the break back.

Then in 2nd set, “I can’t believe it gonna be Rafa failing to win a set that gonna fuck up the over”, “there no way Rafa gonna do what joker did and come back from 2-0”!!!

Lmfao.

Only reason I didn’t keep up the uncanny ability to be completely wrong cause I had to go see the eye surgeon. Lol

I respect the hell out of him and used to love him but his political stances and shit have annoyed me in recent times. He's a warrior and definitely one of the greatest of all time..but my man is Djoka. He should roll Norrie, and I think Rafa will give it a go with Kyrgios but retire after losing the first set to set up the most watched final of all time.

I respect the hell out of him and used to love him but his political stances and shit have annoyed me in recent times. He's a warrior and definitely one of the greatest of all time..but my man is Djoka. He should roll Norrie, and I think Rafa will give it a go with Kyrgios but retire after losing the first set to set up the most watched final of all time.
If Joker remotely shows up for the first set he should win straights

Don't even know what Rafa injury is assume the knee? I only watched the 5th set TB today

If Joker remotely shows up for the first set he should win straights

Don't even know what Rafa injury is assume the knee? I only watched the 5th set TB today

Agree on Djoka. Norrie will have home court and might challenge Novak the first set when he tries to figure out how he will play the match. He's -1500 for a reason.

Rafa has a abdominal injury and it is supposedly pretty bad, he was serving about 90-95 after he took his medical timeout. Painkillers got him through and he is running tests. I expect him to give it a go but if he falls behind that first set early he will retire..jmo. Kyrgios, when he is on his game is so unpredictable with his variety and I can see that messing with Rafa. Kyrgios is in the best form I have ever seen him in, and has played a lot of grass this year.

Reactions: KJ
Agree on Djoka. Norrie will have home court and might challenge Novak the first set when he tries to figure out how he will play the match. He's -1500 for a reason.

Rafa has a abdominal injury and it is supposedly pretty bad, he was serving about 90-95 after he took his medical timeout. Painkillers got him through and he is running tests. I expect him to give it a go but if he falls behind that first set early he will retire..jmo. Kyrgios, when he is on his game is so unpredictable with his variety and I can see that messing with Rafa. Kyrgios is in the best form I have ever seen him in, and has played a lot of grass this year.
Think they've said it takes about 30 minutes for those guys to have the pain killers kick in, wonder how stoned he'll be once the match starts

Think they've said it takes about 30 minutes for those guys to have the pain killers kick in, wonder how stoned he'll be once the match starts

Pretty stoned. Dude is definitely a warrior and Kyrgios should be pretty fresh for this match.

Nadal would never retire against Kyrgios those two have BAD blood against each other

Would be the equivalent of two Chicago gangs and one putting their guns down

Cheapest I can find Joker in straight sets is -2.5 set at -160 so jumped on it big

If Norie wins one of the first two I'll adjust live

The King gets a shot at Djoka again...wonder what the odds will be, as a linesmaker I would have no clue how to line it

It will be too low but Joker will be at least -400 I'd think, should be closer to -600

Lol Nick's never been top 10 in his career, books would hemorrhage money at -150 when he wins in 3

It will be too low but Joker will be at least -400 I'd think, should be closer to -600

Lol Nick's never been top 10 in his career, books would hemorrhage money at -150 when he wins in 3

He's top 3 right now though. He has it all going for him.

He's top 3 right now though. He has it all going for him.
Top 3? Meh, he's rolling but I can't take it seriously when he's only behind Med and Joker. He's still not top 10, Zverev, Alcaraz, healthy Nadal, maybe Ruud and Hurkacz. Grass certainly suits him but he shouldn't be lined like top 3, c'mon now.

Top 3? Meh, he's rolling but I can't take it seriously when he's only behind Med and Joker. He's still not top 10, Zverev, Alcaraz, healthy Nadal, maybe Ruud and Hurkacz. Grass certainly suits him but he shouldn't be lined like top 3, c'mon now.

RIght now. TOday. lol. COuld change in a month with him.

Nadal was +600 last night to win it at Bovada

Kyrgios +550

Novak -220

Cam +1300

I'd say -350/-400 to +225/250

Yes I think Norrie is way too big of a dog but I can't bet against Djoka.

Give me a good line on Kyrgios tho in the final

Nadal was +600 last night to win it at Bovada

Kyrgios +550

Novak -220

Cam +1300

I'd say -350/-400 to +225/250
Last night? Nadal was +165 or so against Nick I think, obviously the injury was known by everyone but me but that made sense

Last night? Nadal was +165 or so against Nick I think, obviously the injury was known by everyone but me but that made sense

No Nadal was +100 and nick was - 150 at 2:53 est because I bet it.

Knew rafa was hurt and fully expected him to quit or retire early so I wanted to get it early.

Knew rafa was hurt and fully expected him to quit or retire early so I wanted to get it early.
I don't even know who still pays after retirement, in the last couple years it takes more than winning one set with who I've used but that's new and I don't really know the skinny

Fortunately it's only happened a couple times for me and I got refunded, my side retired both times after losing the first

I don't even know who still pays after retirement, in the last couple years it takes more than winning one set with who I've used but that's new and I don't really know the skinny

One set has to be completed I think.

One set has to be completed I think.
That's how it's always been but it changed for me last year, was still using the BOL platform and it's happened once in the Aussie I believe and that one was in the third set. Not sure who changed rules and who didn't.

Rafa would have been embarrassed out there. Smart decision. Hopefully he has a quick recovery

That's how it's always been but it changed for me last year, was still using the BOL platform and it's happened once in the Aussie I believe and that one was in the third set. Not sure who changed rules and who didn't.

I haven't had it happen to me recently but in the past its 1 set completed. Every book definitely different.

I haven't had it happen to me recently but in the past its 1 set completed. Every book definitely different.
I'd never had it anything but one completed set until recently

Can't remember the tournament but I know press got refunded after a 2nd set retirement earlier this year too. Not sure who's or why their changing.

I'd never had it anything but one completed set until recently

Can't remember the tournament but I know press got refunded after a 2nd set retirement earlier this year too. Not sure who's or why their changing.

Maybe slams are different than tourneys. Maybe wta is different than atp

Back