Wimbledon 2015

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
It's upon us, great crowds, great tradition and I often find it far more exciting than RG.

Some very intriguing draws, Joker actually handed a pretty "tough" few matches but I think he should see them off comfortably which in my mind would be good for his preparation.
Murray is playing some fine fucking tennis, dude is 46-6 this season really playing up to his capability and might be playing better tennis now then when he won Wimbledon in 2013.
The story of Nadal...jesus seeded 10th my god what a downfall this guy has come. He is not doing so hot the past few season and his "dominance" on grass has fluttered since 2010.
Fed quietly going about his business as he always had, I don't think he can win this title without the help of other players knocking players out. I think this is a title between Murray and Joker.

Not sold on Wawa this high of a seed on grass. Believe it or not, he's never won a title on grass.

who the hell thinks he's GOAT? That's ridiculous

you like azarenka at all vs Mladenovic?

Nadal has a case in that he has an outstanding record vs Fed and only has a losing record vs Davydenko lol.
However case in point, Joker isn't far from having a winning record vs Fed and Murray is 12-12 so the winning record vs Fed angle doesn't work.
I've also pointed out that Fed has defended a GS in 3 of the 4 whereas Nadal has really only dominated on Clay.

I mean I'll be honest I've only been following tennis for about 6-7 years seriously. Nadal cannot be considered greater than Federer. H2H is not everything.

Andy Murray looks amazing.

I think novak has not been playing his best tennis lately,

andersons gotta get the break back here, dont think he'll able to break djoko in the 5th

what a bitch decision, instead of moving to center court and finishing the 5th set, they suspend it. finish the fucking match.

what a bitch decision, instead of moving to center court and finishing the 5th set, they suspend it. finish the fucking match.

This.
Pretty sure Anderson was delighted with that decision, gives him time to regroup.
Its one thing when there are no facilities that can handle evening play but in this case, it's been done before on the weekend just finish it off now.

This.
Pretty sure Anderson was delighted with that decision, gives him time to regroup.
Its one thing when there are no facilities that can handle evening play but in this case, it's been done before on the weekend just finish it off now.

everyone on espn is commending the decision too...makes no sense. now we have to sneak a 5th set in between 2 matches tomorrow.

coco the blonde gorilla has shitapova playing defense on most points despite missing about 80% of her first serves

getting feisty in the women's section. Big ups to Coco and Madison for repping the US.
The men's US program is so bad...like really really bad.

Would like to see her vs peak Steffi

Very true, as both styles are constrasting. Graf's finesse and intelligence on the court is what made her so well ahead of everyone.
I guess we cannot count out Chris Evert.

I just feel that most of the time Serena just doesn't give a shit about the non GS tourney's and when you look at her body language in a lot of tourney's it's like....i don't care. I wonder just how bad ass she could be if she did give a rats ass lol

-4.5 isnt horrible for game line.... 6-3 6-4 one break each set isnt much if she serves first... Either waybjust the worst possible match up for sugarpova she plays one way one style n Serena eats it up every time

In regards to who? Mugu small fav is right considering situation... she has beaten Aga last 2 times but not sure they can line it much higher

In regards to who? Mugu small fav is right considering situation... she has beaten Aga last 2 times but not sure they can line it much higher

I don't think many random joes know about the 2-0 record. They see the rankings and see a lower seed nobody favored over a higher seed with some name recognition. Idk just seems off to me

Mugu has been knocking on the door for sometime now, unlike some of her other Spanish compatriots she has game on all surfaces.
Raddy's D can only last so long before she actually has to attack. Her offensive skills are pretty poor for a player of her ranking.

Joker -7.5

Just wonder if Fed has one left in him, Murray has looked so good but he's so prone to the meltdown too against a guy who isn't

joker 3-0 is -167 on 5d.... cant see him losing a set.... gasquet has no confidence from what im reading and he knows hes not as good as the big 4

Joker -7.5 agree biig time... I like fed tom its a toss up match in my opinion cant put anything big on a match like this can make case both ways both playin well one conceern for murray backers is fed has been serving great had something like 116 straight holds before simon got em and murray really hasn't done much with the return popsical was only broken once each set granted thats all u need.. But he will get frustrated if he won't be able to break or get looks as set wears on he has had some mental lapses n i think fed is really playing well n better then murray imo .. Maybe over tight 4 sets maybe 5 will need a couple 7/5 sets as its 43.5

mostly ingame, I became too emotionally attached to this tourney, I really wanted a Joker/Fed final, women's side I was looking for a player to fade rather than side upon but in the back of my mind knew Serena top competition is herself.
Nevertheless I'm more incline to play US Open as I feel it's a better read on players who know how to play on HC.
Men side is going to be the usual suspects but the women's outside of Serena it can be a fun time.

hey guys..my thoughts are if fed serves and plays like he did vs murray, he will win..murray played well and he made him look like a run of the mill player...joker is having a great year but if fed stays on the offensive i think he wins..hopefully it lives up to last year's 5 set epic..enjoy the match!

novak throws a fit after losing his tiebreak lead...then squanders an early break chance in the 3rd...federer is playing better overall, if he cuts down on his errors novak will go down

Back