Birnerova @ 3.24
Knapp @ 5.80
Bouchard @ 4.57
Cornet @ 2.17

Stakhovsky @ 24.42
Robredo @ 2.92
Brown @ 6.71

lol, DR.

A tidal wave of early dog results usually leaves the best players still standing with easy paths through to their final destinations. Already obviously the case for Murray. I think it'll have more of an impact in the women's draw, simply because outside of Serena it's so relatively weak. Could see 2-3 new names in the semis.

Going to add a bit more to the Del Potro prop

2nd Round Mens:
Isner/Mannarino o41 @ 1.94 (3u)
Jerzy Janowicz -2 @ 1.92 (5u)
Jurgen Melzer -3 @ 1.94 (5u)
Dustin Brown +6 @ 2.04 (3u)
Dustin Brown ML @ 6.87 (0.5u)

Tsonga/Gulbis o40.5 @ 1.91 (2u)
Verdasco/Benneteau o41 @ 1.93 (2u)

2nd Round Womens:
Eugenie Bouchard +5 @ 2.06 (5u)
Eugenie Bouchard ML @ 4.77 (0.5u)

Su Wei Hsieh -2 @ 1.93 (3u)
Monica Puig -4.5 @ 1.99 (3u)

Cetkovska/Wozniacki u21 @ 2.02 (1u)
Sharapova/Larcher De Brito u16.5 @ 2.02 (1u)

Marion Bartoli -4 @ 1.85 (5u)

Ok not bad the dogs came through lots of voids. Onto the next

Round 2 Day 2

Mens:
Tomic/Blake o39.5 @ 1.98 (3u)
Lopez/Mathieu o39 @ 1.98 (10u)
Grigor Dimitrov -6.5 @ 1.91 (5u)
Przysiezny ML @ 8.22 (0.5u)
Ferrer -8 @ 2.04 (3u)

Womens:
Madison Keys -3.5 @ 1.94 (1u)
Serena Williams -8 @ 1.94 (3u)
Shuai Peng ML @ 1.92 (2u)
Petra Martic -2 @ 2.01 (5u)

Prop:
Jerzy Janowicz to win 3rd Quarter @ 3.6 (1u)
Grigor Dimitrov to win 2nd Quarter @ 8.0 (0.5u)
Petra Kvitova to win 4th Quarter @ 3.25 (1u)
The field to win 4th Quarter @ 3.05 (3u)
Marion Bartoli to win 3rd Quarter @ 5.5 (1u)
Aggie Radwanska to win Wimbledon @ 31.00 (0.5u)

This is an amazing price if you ask me, Kvitova plays Makarova next and she's priced at 1.72 to win. Makarova is pretty much the only player who's a real threat. Flipkens and Navarro are no real threat and those are the only 4 players listed. Bouchard and Cornet are part of the Field which will make this a pretty solid bet.
Bartoli quarter is wide open but I"ll go with the player who's been to the finals before and has experience on grass.
Aggie bet is based on whom I think has the better shot to stop Serena

Like Peng. Think Erakovic is overrated, in so far as she's rated at all.

Thought about taking Zheng in the 1st Round (considering the performance she put in against Serena is last year's tourny), but the odds struck me as off. Did a bit of research on this Garcia chick, and she's been touted as a future high ranking star. In my book if lousy journey woman Minella can take 4 games off Serena (& it could've been more), a future star who beat the women who herself won 16 games off Serena in last year's Wimby can win 4 here, so I'm taking O15.5 (6-2 6-2 would push your bet, so if you can't win I'm happy for exactly 16 games)...

Garcia made entry into the 2011 French Open as a wildcard. In the 2nd round, Garcia had a 6–3, 4–1, 15–0 lead against the former number one Maria Sharapova. Maria won 11 games in a row after being down 1–4 in the set. Caroline Garcia gained a lot of respect for her upcoming talent. Andy Murray said the following via Twitter account, "The girl Sharapova is playing is going to be number one in the world one day ... what a player".

Last edited:
thanks man, wasn't too sure I would be willing to spend more units on her though cause usually when you oppose someone one round than back them the next you always get doubled fucked lol.

Na Li/Halep the typical women's tennis.
Lisicki is just destroying Vesnina
Our dear friend Sammy Stosur is on to the next round...wonder when we fade her BC?

Grabbed Lisicki -300 up 4-2 in the 1st, she's gonna be a threat down the track if she keeps up this form. She's just murdered Vesnina, who recently won a grass tourney in beating Ivanobitch, Li Na, Watson, Hampton, Wickmayer.

Our dear friend Sammy Stosur is on to the next round...wonder when we fade her BC?

Stosur plays Lisicki, no? Auto fade me thinks (also sounds like a live fixture, one of the on-paper better 3rd Round match-ups). Maybe games Under for a better price (if it was 21.5 for Lis/Ves, should be around the same again Lis/Sto), depends on the odds.

Like that Lucic/Navarro match yesterday.

Wow, 7 former number 1 players went down yesterday.:rofl: I know the seeds lost, but I didn't know that stat was a part of it.

Stosur plays Lisicki, no? Auto fade me thinks (also sounds like a live fixture, one of the on-paper better 3rd Round match-ups). Maybe games Under for a better price (if it was 21.5 for Lis/Ves, should be around the same again Lis/Sto), depends on the odds.

Like that Lucic/Navarro match yesterday.

Yeah may have to take a stab at Sabine in the 3rd round...not too sure if she'll beat Serena though, same bracket :(

Classic Li Na/Halep match.

Li Na game layers think they're in after a 6-2 first set, then Halep game receivers think they're in with a 6-1 2nd set, then Li Na backers cash with a 6-0 3rd set.

Games total was 21.5 - Ouch.

Last edited:
Garcia won her 1st service game to love, and won her 2nd from 15-30 down. Early days, but it looks like Murray's assessment of her carries a little more weight than simply being an easy platitude. This chick looks the real deal.

Sorry, TM, but Garcia looks the goods. 1 more Game & I cash that Over. 2 more games, and you'll start to need her to win a set, just so Serena can grab the 3rd set something like 6-0/6-1.

Round 2 Mens:
Isner/Mannarino o41 @ 1.94 (3u)
Jerzy Janowicz -2 @ 1.92 (5u)
Jurgen Melzer -3 @ 1.94 (5u)
Dustin Brown +6 @ 2.04 (3u)
Dustin Brown ML @ 6.87 (0.5u)

Tsonga/Gulbis o40.5 @ 1.91 (2u)
Verdasco/Benneteau o41 @ 1.93 (2u)Tomic/Blake o39.5 @ 1.98 (3u)

Lopez/Mathieu o39 @ 1.98 (10u)
Grigor Dimitrov -6.5 @ 1.91 (5u)
Przysiezny ML @ 8.22 (0.5u)
Ferrer -8 @ 2.04 (3u) Pending

Womens:
Eugenie Bouchard +5 @ 2.06 (5u)5.3
Eugenie Bouchard ML @ 4.77 (0.5u) 1.88

Su Wei Hsieh -2 @ 1.93 (3u)
Monica Puig -4.5 @ 1.99 (3u)

Cetkovska/Wozniacki u21 @ 2.02 (1u) 1.02
Sharapova/Larcher De Brito u16.5 @ 2.02 (1u)
Marion Bartoli -4 @ 1.85 (5u)Madison Keys -3.5 @ 1.94 (1u) 0.94
Serena Williams -8 @ 1.94 (3u)
Shuai Peng ML @ 1.92 (2u)

Petra Martic -2 @ 2.01 (5u) 5.05

2nd Round Womens
5-5-1 +1.19

Quite frustrating that there were a ton of voided bets and pushes. Mens 2nd round was a disaster for me, but the women side I managed to creep up thanks to some dog plays. Will update as soon as Ferrer game is completed.

Round 3

Mens:
Melzer/Stakhovsky o40.5 @ 1.96 (2u)
Kenny de Schepper +4.5 @ 1.94 (5u)
Kenny de Schepper ML @ 3.45 (1u)
Anderson/Berdych u39 @ 1.95 (5u)
Berdych -2.5 sets @ 2.43 (2u)
Benoit Paire -5 @ 2.03 (2u)
Robredo/Murray o29 @ 1.91 (3u)

added Round 2:
Dolgopolov ingame -8.5 @ 2.13 (3u)

Womens:
Alize Cornet ML @ 2.05 (5u)
Eugenie Bouchard ML @ 2.09 (5u)
Eva Birnerova +4.5 @ 1.84 (3u)
Eva Birnerova ML @ 3.55 (1u)
Ekaterina Makarova ML @ 2.20 (3u)

more underdogs in the ladies that I like. There are some unreliable heavy favourites vs underdogs who can play on this surface.
I'm going to ride the Bouchard train, Navarro has NEVER ever won a singles tournament. She also hasn't played anyone who's remotely as good as Bouchard on grass. I like Eugenie's confidence going into this, after all she was last years Junior Ladies champion.
Pennet

Last edited:
I saw some of Suarez's match vs Lucic. She got destroyed when her opponent wasn't making a ton of UEs. She won when her opponent lost her range and committed a ton of UEs. Her serve looked like shit at various points throughout the match, and the match was decided off her opponent's racquet. Think I might end up on Brouchard as well. Gonna dig some more, because my sole fear is an experience imbalance is one factor that usually underpins lopsided UE counts.

I like the Over for the Makarova match, find it hard to believe Kvitova can't take a set here. In the FO, the radio crew off the official FO site (same crew do all the Slams) were talking about how her fitness wasn't all there, resulting in her drifting at times in matches and that that was making for a ton of 3 set matches. I emailed them and said (in diplomatic language) that she needed to do the work to get rid of her obviously fat belly, and the commentators started to talk around the fact, seemingly unable to criticize her for the obvious. 10 of her last 14 matches have been 3 setters. 8 of her last 10 matches not on clay have been 3 setters.

BC,
I agree about the Makarova match but my problem is that these two usually tend to just go straight sets and I feel whomever wins the first set has won the game!

Just realised Kvitova had a walkover in the 2nd round, so her fitness angle is going to benefit from some rest, too. My enthusiasm for that Over just took a dive.

Cornet and Makarova....bitches.

Mens:
Djokovic -8.5 @ 2.08 (2u)
Feliciano Lopez ML @ 2.84 (2u)
Ferrer/Dolgopolov o38.5 @ 1.97 (5u)

Womens:
Pironkova/Martic u20.5 @ 1.93 (3u)
Aggie Radwanska -5 @ 2.01 (3u)
Date Krumm +8.5 @ 2.13 (2u)
Li/Zakopalova u20.5 @ 2.02 (2u)
Alison Riske ML @ 2.95 (5u)

rough way to finish off that round, unreal, it seem that the weather delay really slowed things down for a lot of players.
Will update record in a bit. My internet connection has been as horrendous as my picks.

Mens:
Verdasco/de Schepper o37.5 @ 1.92 (3u)
Tomic/Berdych o40.5 @ 1.88 (3u)
Haas/Djokovic o35.5 @ 1.93 (10u)
Seppi/Del Potro o37.5 @ 1.90 (3u)

Womens:
Williams/Lisicki o18.5 @ 1.97 (3u)
Tsvetana Pironkova +4.5 @ 1.90 (5u)
Pironkova +1.5 sets @ 2.04 (3u)
Puig/Stephens o20.5 @ 1.91 (3u)

I go 5-0 in womens and lay a shit egg in mens side.

Remaining prop bets

Petra Kvitova to win 4th Quarter @ 3.25 (1u)

Quarter Finals

Mens:
Verdasco/Murray o35.5 @ 2.04 (5u)
Djokovic -6 @ 2.03 (3u)

Womens:
Kvitova/Flippkens
Ok I think I'm in a win win situation with this match simply because I got 3u @ 3.05 for the "Field" which is Flippkens to win this quarter and 1u @ 3.25 on Petra to win this quarter I'm in a bit of a pickle I suppose but my gut tells me that Flippkens makes this pretty damn interesting.

Radwanska/Li u21.5 @ 2.01 (3u)
Li price is terrible, Aggie has grit and against Li's style of play she can grind. Yes Li is much more physical but I'm more impressed with Aggie's skill. These 2 have met numerous of times and it has usually been a one sided affair. Line suggesting there will be a 3rd set which they have only gone twice in the 10 meetings and knowing these two are capable of breaking any players serve easily you can say the game aint over till the final point is won.

Kaia Kanepi +4 @ 1.95 (3u) ML @ 3.71 (1u) Kanepi +1.5 Sets @ 2.01 (5u)
I'm thinking that Kanepi will get at least a set here. Lisicki is the definite favourite but coming off a huge win against Serena I'm not too sure if the German has the mental edge here. Kanepi has quietly gone about her business, she took care of a home town favourite and so pressure is no issue, now the tides have turned, she is the one that has noting to lose, now Lisicki is expected to win just like Serena.

Bartoli/Stephens
Experience vs the upcoming force, if Stephens can stay aggressive she will win, but what worries me is Bartoli's patience.
No bet for me because I have Bartoli winning this quarter @ 5.5 so pretty much what I need is Bartoli to be leading by a set and have a chance to play around with Stephens ML

thanks Scope,

Going to add this one for a bit of insurance and middle opportunity if it happens

Na Li to win Wimbledon @ 5.16 (2u)

I think between Aggie and Na Li, they are most likely to win other than Kvitova or the field.

hey tmike, you have a site that tells you the points for each game (per set) other than 365?

ok I got some of the ladies remaining

because I am pretty confident the winner of the Aggie/Lisicki match will win Wimbledon I feel my only opportunity to get something out of this is to play this one

Sabine Lisicki to win Wimbledon @ 2.37 (5u)
There's no other choice, Bartoli and Flippkens will not pose a threat to either Aggie or Lisicki.

Still alive!!

Martin Del Potro to win 3rd quarter @ 3.72 (1u)

Sabine Lisicki to win Wimbledone @ 2.37 (5u)

Still alive!!

Martin Del Potro to win 3rd quarter @ 3.72 (1u)

Sabine Lisicki to win Wimbledone @ 2.37 (5u)

glad I managed to take Lisicki at that point, she will crush Bartoli. She has the crowd advantage, the service advantage however if she has too many mental collapses Bartoli is one of the most intelligent players on tour and can easily expose that.

Semi Final Mens:

Janowicz/Murray o39.5 @ 1.98 (5u)
Juan Martin Del Potro +6 @ 2.10 (5u)

glad I managed to take Lisicki at that point, she will crush Bartoli. She has the crowd advantage, the service advantage however if she has too many mental collapses Bartoli is one of the most intelligent players on tour and can easily expose that.

Semi Final Mens:

Janowicz/Murray o39.5 @ 1.98 (5u)
Juan Martin Del Potro +6 @ 2.10 (5u)

after getting my ass handed to me the last 2 rounds things are shifting my way.
fairly big bet on Sabine, might have a good opportunity to hedge with Bartoli but to be honest I really think this tourney is Sabine's to lose.

This thread had lots of good insight on the matches and I'd like to say thank you to those who added to it.

Thanks SOAL! Try to help as best as I can!

Andy Murray +3.5 @ 1.88 (5u)
Andy Murray ML @ 2.55 (3u)
Number of sets
4 @ 2.54 (1u)
5 @ 3.1 (1u)

I'm not too sure Djokovic can be denied another GS, he had gone through an emotional week at Roland Garros when his mentor passed. Moving on to a tournament that his coach has longed for him to win. On the other side, the public have all been waiting to see Murray break the long drought of a British player winning Wimbledon, he's been close but no cigar. he did win the Gold Medal last year in the Olympics but still not the same as Wimbledon. Djokovic played an exhausting semi's, Murray was tested by a youngster, advantage physically should go to Murray. However Djokovic's conditioning is really top notch and unless he has major issues he will not be phased by today's epic event.
I'm hoping for at least 4 sets here, these two have played some pretty good tennis h2h and it was last years Olympic Finals that Murray was able to get one over Djokovic on grass.
This should be an emotional match with both players battling it out and not giving in, I really doubt we will see someone win 3-0 it's just too much to ask.

Back