WILDEST Stanley Cup 1st round I Have EVER seen

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
start with the Bluejackets SWEEP the Presidents Trophy Lightning "Bugs" AND the Islanders SWEEP the Penguins, although that is some what understandable with the "Coney Island Weenies" THE best D & G in the regular season. THEN the Avalanche with the "Polish Sweep" of the Flames losing their 1st game then winning the next four.

Blues up 3-2 on the Jets with each team winning on the other teams ice. Stars and Predators TIED two each and Hurricanes and Capitals also TIED two each all three playing Saturday. Maple Leafs up 3-2 and VGK up 3-2 on Sharks with both playing game six at home Sunday

from what I saw of the Avalanche series, I really think they have a good chance to go to the Stanley Cup Final @ 10-1. their goalie Philipp Grubauer is "in the groove" allowing 2 GA's or less his last four games vs the usually high scoring Flames AND the likes of Mikko Rantanen, Nathan MacKinnon, Gabriel Landeskog are just "filling the net". fresh out of college offensive D-man Cale Makar looks like he is gonna be a star. they will get either the VGK OR Sharks the next round ;)

Thanks, Vito. been a tough three months :shake:

and Oh (SHIT) Canada!!! after the Avalanche knock off the Flames last night, the Jets gets knocked out at the Blues Saturday. Blues get either the Stars or Predators next. Maple Leafs with a chance to eliminate the Bruins @ Toronto and the VGK can eliminate the Sharks at T-Mobile arena Sunday

I’m with the Islanders this playoffs can’t believe I just said that :crazy:

the "Coney Island Weenies" was one of the few winners I had 1st round. picked them over the Penguins because of their D & G (Lehner and Greiss with the lowest Gaa in the regular season) :cool:

well THANK GOD the Hosersharks "squeeked" a win in double overtime at T-Mobile Arena Sunday to set up a game seven Tuesday in San Hoser so I can "buy out" my Sharks even series bet. opening line VGK -105 Sharks -105. will be interested to see WHAT the Avalanche odds are the next round vs either the VGK or San Hosers :)

VGK move from -105 to +105 @ Hosersharks Thursday morning. considering Vegas out shot the Sharks 59 to 29 in the double overtime game six and pretty much controlled that game @ T-Mobile AND I will still take Fleury over Jones in goal, I think the VGK the play tonight :shake:

Back