Wildcard Weekend

Tito

The Salty Dog
Reg Season: 76-68 (+8.93)

Rams/Seahawks UNDER 43**
- my "local" book still has -110, BOL and BM are already ticking up to @-115. So I'll take this now and see where it lands, but I'm guessing around 41. But I'm not very accurate w line moves. Seahawks started the season scoring, as a team, over 30 in 7 of their first 8 games. And those game totals in the 1st 8 games were over 50 in 7 of the 8 as well, with most in the 60's actually. In their last 8 games, they have scored over 30 once (vs the Jets), and eclipsed the total of 43 only twice (the 2nd time was just this last week, so...). They did have a game total, the Jets game, hit 43. They clearly have lost whatever they had going in the beginning. Goff is up in the air as to his status, but I think either qb will help along this Under. I think I'd almost prefer the backup, but Idk, Goff might be our guy. Rams last 8 games, since their bye, they have eclipsed 43 only twice. Hit it on 43 on the dot, once.
- The two games they faced off this season Sea & LA had totals of 39 & 29.
- I'll preface this by admitting I stole this stat from another post on another forum, so not fully sure its validity. But it is from an old skool guy that I trust. *Wildcard weekend has only seen 2 OVERS since 2017.* I guess that won't hold up since we have two more games this year than normal, but this weekend definitely leans more to the under.

Saints -5.5 1H (-126)** - Bears are just overmatched here. I think the Saints get up on them early and often. Easily the worst team in the playoffs, up against one of the top teams. Saints have crushed in 2Q's this season.

Ravens -3 (-120)*

Saints/Bears UNDER 47 (-108)**

Colts +13/WFT +14.5 (-120)**

Colts Ov 41/Titans Ov 44.5/Saints pk (-130)****

Bills ML/Ravens ML/Saints ML (+154)*

Bills ML/Bucs ML/Saints ML (-110)**

Dawson Knox rec ov 2.5 (-135)*

Nyheim Hines rec ov 3.5 (-135)*

David Moore rec ov 2 (+123)*

Chris Godwin TD anytime (+150)*

Lean to the Rams in this game as well, fingers crossed it keeps going up. Those point will come in handy this weekend, I'm thinking.

Last edited:
adding David Moore rec ov....at + money I'll take a chance. DK will have his hands full so I'm thinking Moore will get some more looks.

Fuckin horrible weekend for me. Why I continue to play more than 200 on a game is beyond me. Lose every fking time

Adding:

rashard Higgins rec yds ov 44.5 (-135)*

Back