emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular season: 20-11 (+20.29)

Playoffs: 0-0

Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans

The play...

Bills +3 -129 (2.58 to win 2)

Like the Bills to win this game.

But bought the 3 on boring old age NFL principles. If able to buy it then buy it, if not the 2.5 is good enough. No harm in a Buffalo ML play either.

Have this game lined at Houston -3 via ELO.

Riding the better defense here as you do in the postseason.

Numbers say the Texans lose this game by an average of -5.5 points.

Home faves of 3 or less in the Wildcard round are 1-12-2 ATS (4-11 SU) the past 15 seasons.

Bill 'The Chin' O'Brien sucks.

:cheers3:

late add...

Patriots -4.5 (2 units)

Can't fade Brady in potentially his last game at Foxboro.

Sat on the spread and got a -7.

This Nawlins team on a mission.

Teams that got bounced out of the playoffs as a favorite the previous season are 33-10-1 ATS (40-4 SU) in their first playoff game the next season.

Sat on the spread and got a -7.

This Nawlins team on a mission.

Teams that got bounced out of the playoffs as a favorite the previous season are 33-10-1 ATS (40-4 SU) in their first playoff game the next season.

Line is so freaking head scratching though...

Line is so freaking head scratching though...

Have it lined at 8.5, Vikes respected enough from the 'sharps' that they drove the spread down.

The only real advantage the Saints have it at QB, comes down to Brees v Cousin Kirk.

But yeah, fact I'm getting a flat 7 is slightly concerning.

Gotta play one of the better more consistent playoff spots though.

Wentz getting hurt really wrecked that Game. Honestly I turned off after I saw him go to locker room. Checked back in to see if maybe he just had to sit a qrtr, saw he was out and did other things.

Wentz getting hurt really wrecked that Game. Honestly I turned off after I saw him go to locker room. Checked back in to see if maybe he just had to sit a qrtr, saw he was out and did other things.
Yep. It was over as soon as he went down. Sucks.

Ya, got fucking murked this weekend.

Playoffs: 0-3-1 (-7.67)

Saints played poorly and got zero favorable bounces of the ball. This was a game they needed their QB to step up and he didn't.

The heave into double-coverage instead of running clock at the end of the 1st half was the beginning of the end for the Aints.

As said above the Wentz injury off a dirty hit killed the Birds. Seahags fortunate.

Will win it all back next weekend.

You and me both pal. I hit the 1st half under of bills game and second half over,, stupidly thought “oh hell yea I’m gonna crush this weekend”, then I proceeded to lose my ass all way until hitting the Philly/Seattle under to stop the bleeding. I had a small fortune on saints ml and teasers tho. Gave back a big chunk of my bowl winnings.

Ya, got fucking murked this weekend.

Playoffs: 0-3-1 (-7.67)

Saints played poorly and got zero favorable bounces of the ball. This was a game they needed their QB to step up and he didn't.

The heave into double-coverage instead of running clock at the end of the 1st half was the beginning of the end for the Aints.

As said above the Wentz injury off a dirty hit killed the Birds. Seahags fortunate.

Will win it all back next weekend.

I thought the hit on wentz was super dirty as well, I can’t fucking believe there was no flag on that. Mfers flag guys for good clean hits every game and they let that bs slide??

Back