WK8 W 29-20 VS DEN
WK12 L 16-10 VS BUF
WK14 W 26-15 VS OAK
WK15 W 30-13 VS SD
WK16 W 29-13 VS MIA
(RECORD: 6-2)
AVG SCORE: 24-17

-NEAR IDENTICAL YPP FOR EACH TEAM USING HOME/ROAD SPLITS
-KC MARGINALLY BETTER OVERALL ( .+3), AND THAT’S WITH TENNESSEE HAVING THE EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE NFL
-COACHING EDGE TO KC: REID VS MULARKEY
-OVERALL DVOA: KANSAS CITY RANKED 10TH OVERALL, TENNESSEE RANKED 18 ( ONLY BUF IS LOWER AT 21)
-SPECIAL TEAMS WEIGHTED DVOA ACCORDING TO FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: KC #6 TEN #15
-KANSAS CITY RANKS SECOND IN TOUCHBACKS KICKED PER GAME (STARTING FIELD POSITION)
-POINT DIFFERENTIAL: KC+76 TENNESSEE-22 (2ND WORST OF ANY TEAM IN PLAYOFFS)
-KC HAS WON 4 STRAIGHT AND THE HOTTEST TEAM COMING INTO THE PLAYOFFS

TURNOVER MARGIN
TENNESSEE -4 WORST OF ANY TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS
KANSAS CITY+15 2ND IN NFL (BALTIMORE #1)

The Chiefs are most vulnerable against opponents who can spread the field and challenge the non-Marcus Peters members of their secondary. The Titans like to constrict their formations, run between the tackles and hide the fact that Marcus Mariota has the velocity of a 45-year-old knuckleballer.

The Chiefs offense can be neutralized when Alex Smith is flushed from the pocket or placed in bad down-and-distance situations. The Titans pass rush looks great against the likes of Blaine Gabbert or Jacoby Brissett but ineffective against quarterbacks who know how to take care of themselves.

In summary, this is a best-case matchup for the Chiefs.

I might be a Titans homer here, but I like this matchup for them here. Let’s not forget this titan team did go into Arrowhead late in the year last year in a must win game and got it done. I see this game being close. I’ll be honest, Tyreek Hill scares me against our secondary, but I think Byard can slow down Kelce a tad, and hoping the strength of our d (run defense) holds Hunt in check. On offense I expect kc to crowd the box and force Mariota to beat them. He’s had a horrid year, but hasn’t been healthy. Last week was the best his legs have looked since early in the year. If he can make a few key 1st downs on runs or by extending the play and finding guys downfield I think this is very winnable. Either way I see a close game, prob coming down to a late kick one way or another.

Well, I was right, and it was close. Hill gave us fits. Kelce was doing work, and we did get a tad lucky w him going out w the injury. That being said, they let Henry eat, and eat he did. Way to step up young man!! Mariota wasn’t perfect, but did make enough plays to get it done, and the d shut down hunt and was dominant in the 2h. It’ll only get tougher from here, pitt and ne are terrible matchups for my titans, but I’m really hoping it’s pitt lol

Back