Wild Card NFL

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Got KC at the open at +2.5 +106 for three units
Just bought back some Indy +1.5 -110 for 1.5 units

Took over 47 -120 for two.

Nothing in the Saints/Eagles game, though I will look hard at the under later. Good luck everybody.

Same here...grabbed the same opener and bought back at +2.

Lean under tonight as well.

GL in the playoffs...

BAR - nice bro.

GL Det187...

Indy +115 half unit

Just have to. I'm riding a KC future already to win 18 units so I'll take a bit more off the table.

Tox, Chance - thanks guys. Good luck this weekend.

After thinking back and forth on this night game I see points. Public seems to think these defenses are good. I think they both blow.

NO/Phi over 54.5 -110 two units

Thanks Lex - I needed it. Prop for Graham wasn't even close to cashing. Missed that one big
first half
Playoffs YTD 5-2 +2.155 units

Looking at the weather, it looks like rain will move in second half. Teams will want to try and get points first half.

SD/Cin first half over 24 -105 three units

What an improbable middle, holy shit! Congrats. I got to a bar at start of 2nd H feeling good with KC-1.5. What a suck ass line. Biggest moose of my life.

Damn Zeke. I certainly got lucky there.

Maxmimum play on UNDER 23.5 -110 second half five units

Money management says not to do this, but this line begs for GB money, and I like this as much as anything I've seen on the board all season. Already stand to win a little over four if SF wins straight up. I see this game being very lopsided and will take a big swipe at it.

San Francisco first half -140 one unit
Frisco first half -1 -110 one unit
San Fran -3 -125 2.5 units

Thanks Em. Got a lot on the table second half and this number gives a nice op for a middle

GB second half +2.5 even two units

Playoffs 10-4-1 +11.175 units

Locked in NO +320 for one unit and NO + 8 -110 for two but may buy off.

Right now I think my biggest play of the weekend will be Carolina/NE teaser. Just waiting for the right time to buy both as Carolina went back to +1 for me.

Have some growing interest in Denver but not sure I play it. Still digging.

Yeah Twinkie. Looks flat out nasty in Sea on Sat. Getting some now:

NO/SEA UNder 47 -120 four units

Playoffs 10-4-1 +11.175 units

Locked in NO +320 for one unit and NO + 8 -110 for two but may buy off.

Right now I think my biggest play of the weekend will be Carolina/NE teaser. Just waiting for the right time to buy both as Carolina went back to +1 for me.

Have some growing interest in Denver but not sure I play it. Still digging.

Nice work in the WC round, Doggy.

Still undecided what I'm playing this week, will continue to watch the spreads.

Nice grabs on the NO/SEA total...still dropping....I got under 46 last night. I liked the under before the weather forecast got ugly and made it even more attractive. Seattle plays very conservative at home early in the game, relying on their D to get a TO or positive field position...1H under also a play.

GL

Good grab on the total, bad bad grab on the Sains. I'm gonna stay put with the early game and hope NO can cover.

Still leaning NE tease with whichever dog gets to +1 in the Panthers game. Right now I'm staring at a fucking pickem...

Gl doggy.... Like the Pats too but my vision is cloudy when it comes to the Pats.

Thanks Detox. Good luck.

Very fortunate to get a push on NO. What a gutless performance by the Saints.

Really like this under in Foxboro.

First half under 24.5 -105 1.5 units

These teams are so evenly matched, its absurd. Neither team will be able to run the ball with their RB's so the QB runs, and throws will decided this. I see points today as these two Q's are just as capable of making big plays as they are bonehead ones.

Niners/Panthers first half over 20.5 -110 2.5 units

Not sure I've ever played both sides of the same game on a teaser but I do see this early game being close, so I'm in.

Carolina +7; SD/DEN under 60.5 -110 two units

Nice work in the playoffs.

I like that under Denver on a teaser as well. Was going to close my open NE teaser w/ that, until the line drop allowed for Denver to win by a FG for me to cash. Can't argue with Carolina or SF getting 7 in today's game, that should be a close one.

GL doggy.

Not sure I've ever played both sides of the same game on a teaser but I do see this early game being close, so I'm in.

Carolina +7; SD/DEN under 60.5 -110 two units
Got same teaser going, 6 pointer but +9/61.5. Hoping SF D gets soft here for the backdoor cover.

SMH - thanks bro. That late pick by Cam killed the smaller teaser.
Playoffs YTD 13-8-2 +14.55 units

San Diego +8 -110 five units

Max play on Rivers and SD today. I posed this when these two played in December and the numbers have only improved. Rivers has now been dogged by 7+ 9 times in his career and has covered 8 of those games. We get him against Manning who has been nothing short of mediocre in the postseason over the course of his career. Just can't ignore Manning's postseason record and Rivers ability to keep his teams in games when nobody else gives them a shot.

Wind should keep these guys honest today.

First half under 27.5 -110 two units

Second half over 24.5 -115 2.5 units

San Diego has to abandon this conservative style being down two scores.

Playoffs YTD 16-8-2 +25.05 units

Pounded this as soon as it showed up. Wrong team is favored regardless of where the game is being played.

NE +200 five units

SMH - thanks bro. That late pick by Cam killed the smaller teaser.

That fucking dickbag taking a swing to give SF 15 yards & a first down certainly didn't help matters either. What a complete douche!

And I agree with you Pats play, not just cause I'm a homer either. Yesterday during the game I saw Pats +7 if they were to head to Denver, (-6 at home to SD). I knew that number wouldn't stick around. I would've been all over it if I wasn't strictly using a local.

Back