Why Auburn will beat Bama Nov.30th

As an Alabama fan, I will be taking my lumps for the foreseeable future, but let's not get crazy here. The OP was a homer and made a homer post, and while the result and title came true, it was not like he capped it correctly. He called for Coates to have a lot of catches (he had 2). He claimed Lady Luck as a reason for the win. First, that is uncappable, and 2nd, there was no "luck" involved for either team. The ending was certainly unusual, but there was nothing lucky about it. The out-coaching angle may have some validity, but it was Gus who made the worst coaching decision of the game when he went for it on 4th down from his own 35 down 7 with 10 minutes to go. That should have cost them the game. It didn't and credit Auburn for making sure it didn't, but I feel like there's a lot of relief from the Alabama fatigue crowd. For all the non-Alabama crowd, how would describe a game in which your team outgained the opponent by 100 yards, had no turnovers, missed 4 FGs, spent the first 10 minutes of the 4th quarter inside the other team's 35 and came away with 0 points, and lost on the last play of the game? All the other team?

Again, congrats to Auburn. They deserved it because they made the crucial plays when they needed to and Alabama didn't.

If im a bama fan im wondering why for all the great recruiting classes we Have, why we cant reserve 1 spot for a guy who can make a 25 yard field goal

If im a bama fan im wondering why for all the great recruiting classes we Have, why we cant reserve 1 spot for a guy who can make a 25 yard field goal

You're not the only one. 3 losses in the last 3 years, and in 2 of them we missed 8 combined FGs

i think he is good right...maybe just very unclutch....can't recruit that

Saw Silk retweet this, pretty funny...

BakyQs2CQAAGKGJ.jpg:large

Server: Forrest ... Former Alabama great kick returner, Forrest Gump? Would have thought him to have been on the customer's side here.

Bama is certainly beatable, but I don't think they can lose this year unless they get beat in Iron Bowl or SEC title game in Atl.5.Auburn 's Sammy Coates will catch a lot of passes on Bama 4.Auburn will have to have Lady Luck like Bama has had last 2 yrs in getting some turnovers 3.Auburn is one of the hottest teams in nation and Jordan Hare will be rocking which will be a huge advantage 2.Gus will have a great gameplan & will out coach Saban like he did as off coord in 09-10. 1.Bama is beatable for sure.All the pressures are on Bama while Auburn is playing on house money.Not only do I think Auburn beats Bama , but I think they will pound on Mizzou in Atl for SEC title then capture 2nd slot in BCS title game.Mich st will upset Buckeyes which will give us an Auburn/FSU matchup. Even if Auburn does go down there's a very good chance that they will cover the 2 TD's. WDE

You had a great dream that came true. Gotta hand you the credit. Now I had Bama myself so the loss was noted.
Its great when someone makes a play based on some factors that seem to hold water. I say that in this case, the game was lost by Bama not won by Auburn. Give me the same line (-10) next week in the same place and I bet Bama all over again.

IMO Michigan State will get blown out next week, Badly. If Auburn plays Fla St, they will beat FSU. If there is a game between FSU and tOSU, the Buckeyes will likely win. No 2 always beats No1 - or seems to. Haven't capped these, but at first glance, thats where my leans are.

Not defending that redneck in any way, but what waiter in their right mind antagonizes a customer?

one that expects their customer to be able to take a little ribbing like a normal human being instead of acting like a giant vagina.

Back