Why Auburn will beat Bama Nov.30th

Bama is certainly beatable, but I don't think they can lose this year unless they get beat in Iron Bowl or SEC title game in Atl.5.Auburn 's Sammy Coates will catch a lot of passes on Bama 4.Auburn will have to have Lady Luck like Bama has had last 2 yrs in getting some turnovers 3.Auburn is one of the hottest teams in nation and Jordan Hare will be rocking which will be a huge advantage 2.Gus will have a great gameplan & will out coach Saban like he did as off coord in 09-10. 1.Bama is beatable for sure.All the pressures are on Bama while Auburn is playing on house money.Not only do I think Auburn beats Bama , but I think they will pound on Mizzou in Atl for SEC title then capture 2nd slot in BCS title game.Mich st will upset Buckeyes which will give us an Auburn/FSU matchup. Even if Auburn does go down there's a very good chance that they will cover the 2 TD's. WDE

Who's going to throw the ball to Coates? And lulz to out coaching Saban. Why didn't Gus out coach Saban in 2011?

Alabama is a matchup nightmare for auburn. Auburn is going to have to steal points in the return game and with turnovers to keep it close. Great season for sure, but AU is still a decent QB away from being SEC champion good

Gus is coach of the year and it isn't close imo ... but let's not get carried away ...

outgained by wazzou by 70 yards at home
barely edged ark st in yards at home by 40 or so
edged miss st by 4o or 50 yards at home
outgained by small amount of yards at lsu which is ok
outgained by ole miss by 90 yards or so
edged tamu by a few yards which is good
crushed fau
edged Arkansas by just 20 yards
dominated vols by 120-125 or so

great that they went 4-0 in games decided by a score and some of that might be coaching or conditioning or desire to win ... but some of it was just getting fortunate.

Who's going to throw the ball to Coates? And lulz to out coaching Saban. Why didn't Gus out coach Saban in 2011?

Alabama is a matchup nightmare for auburn. Auburn is going to have to steal points in the return game and with turnovers to keep it close. Great season for sure, but AU is still a decent QB away from being SEC champion good

Yeah, Auburn's one-dimensional attack is no match for Alabama's defense. This game won't be close.

Auburn has weapons on offense with an emerging QB but their problem will be stopping the running game of Alabama. Bama will pound Auburn like they did LSU at the line of scrimmage. It will take a C game from Bama and a perfect game from Auburn.

Auburn just wins..that rush attack is nasty..rivalry games throw out stats tho

Both with two weeks to prepare basically..auburn has bye..bama has chatanooga

The only real chance Auburn has to score in this game is on a some sort of big play - a kick return, a turnover, a long pass or run. They have pretty much zero shot of methodically driving down the field and scoring. Auburn may luck their way into a touchdown, but offensively that is pretty much their high water mark. Conversely, Alabama will score however many points Saban wants to score. This has no shot of being a competitive football game.

Max Bet Alabama at any number the books throw out there, because it won't be near enough.

Auburn just wins..that rush attack is nasty..rivalry games throw out stats tho

Common misconception concerning this rivalry. The favorite almost always wins. Last upset was 2010, and Auburn was #1 in the country. Last real upset was 2002. The favorite may not cover, but they usually win.

Thoughts on the line for the Iron Bowl? Obv a lot hinges on what happens with UGA/Auburn.....Bama has to be DD right?

Thoughts on the line for the Iron Bowl? Obv a lot hinges on what happens with UGA/Auburn.....Bama has to be DD right?

I'm guessing Bama -14.5, but I'm not very experienced in line prediction. It was 24 before the season, and based on Auburn lines the last few weeks, Vegas still doesn't think much of Auburn, despite the record

2013 NCAA Football Games of the Year
Alabama
-
<input name="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013MLA]" id="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013MLA]" style="visibility: hidden;" type="checkbox" value="X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013|MLA|0|0|0|0|0 ERR">
-17 (-110)
<input name="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013PSA]" id="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013PSA]" type="checkbox" value="X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013|PSA|1|100|110|-34|-110">
o-
<input name="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013TLO]" id="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013TLO]" style="visibility: hidden;" type="checkbox" value="X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013|TLO|0|0|0|0|0 ERR">

Auburn
-
<input name="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013MLH]" id="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013MLH]" style="visibility: hidden;" type="checkbox" value="X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013|MLH|0|0|0|0|0 ERR">
+17 (-110)
<input name="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013PSH]" id="selection[X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013PSH]" type="checkbox" value="X2120-780-Alaba-Aubur-113013|PSH|1|100|110|34|-110">
u-

Haha...and I was guess right around 17. Wonder how much that'll change between now and then. Unless AJ goes down I'm thinking 14 minimum.

+17 is a joke. No one gave Auburn any respect this year and yet they go out there and cover spreads week after week. Last week's line vs Tennessee was a joke. And no I'm not an Auburn homer, I actually have a futures bet on Alabama over 11.5 wins +175.

I'm guessing Bama -14.5, but I'm not very experienced in line prediction. It was 24 before the season, and based on Auburn lines the last few weeks, Vegas still doesn't think much of Auburn, despite the record

That's probably about right. I think it'll be in the 14-17 point range.

+17 is a joke. No one gave Auburn any respect this year and yet they go out there and cover spreads week after week. Last week's line vs Tennessee was a joke. And no I'm not an Auburn homer, I actually have a futures bet on Alabama over 11.5 wins +175.

I haven't bet against Auburn all season, but I will when they play Alabama if the line is only 17.

Common misconception concerning this rivalry. The favorite almost always wins. Last upset was 2010, and Auburn was #1 in the country. Last real upset was 2002. The favorite may not cover, but they usually win.

So it isn't a rivalry game anymore?

You're calling a big underdog outright win against a team that hasn't lost and has looked nearly flawless for a long time. And you are surprised you're getting rebuttal?

So it isn't a rivalry game anymore?

No it's definitely a rivalry. You said throw out the stats, I was saying that the whole "throw out the records" cliche doesn't really apply to this rivalry

Aubbie wont be able to rely on the run against BAMA like they have so far this season. If my numbers are right, Marshall has attempted 10 or more passes only 6 times this year. Marshall has completed at least 60% of his passes in only 2 of those 6 games (Ole Miss and Miss. St.). IF you assume that BAMA stops/significantly slows their run game, you think Marshall can beat BAMA through the air?

I do not. Zero love from me for either program, but I would play BAMA 17 in a hearbeat.

Auburn has done their thing and certainly playing good ball...but, Bama is just on a different level, imo.

Auburn has had a great year, but this will be tough

Bama just doesnt make mistakes.....LSU the complete antithesis

Auburn has done their thing and certainly playing good ball...but, Bama is just on a different level, imo.

^^^ This ^^^

It's one thing to be a homer, but it's quite another to apply some common football sense. Alabama is superior to Auburn in every way a team can be superior to another, and there is no aspect of the game in which Auburn is even close. They have not one single advantage anywhere whether it be on or off the football field.

Nice work by OP. pretty much called it. Saban was outcoached badly in every aspect of the game.

lNEg8.gif

Nice work by OP. pretty much called it. Saban was outcoached badly in every aspect of the game.

Saban was out-coached no question about it. But this was a collapse in every phase of the game: offense, defense, special teams and coaching.

Congrats to Auburn and their backers. They deserved to win the game.

bama lost in every phase of the game and still would have won the game if not for the coaching, just a failure by saban when they needed him the most

Someone please sticky this thread. All the Bam homers in here got out righted owned. Like back in the middle school days, I bet they call out "sick" for the next few. Hahahaha

I hadn't seen Saban so inept since he was coaching my Fish. Coached like a complete turd last night. I slept well.

Back