Who Would You Start ??

CATSFAN

Pretty much a regular
Terrible at WR until i get Brandon Marshall next week. need help on which 2 too start;

Deshaun Jackson WR Philly
Chris Chambers WR San Diego
Dewayne Bowe WR KC

Thanks in advance.:cheers:

gotta be chambers and bowe right?

Mods, can we get a "Who to start" sticky so that we can consolidate everyones questions every week. i think people would be more likely to help each other this way

Last edited:
gotta be chambers or bowe right?

Mods, can we get a "Who to start" sticky so that we can consolidate everyones questions every week. i think people would be more likely to help each other this way

10-4 on this sticky request.

Chambers and Bowe

They both will receive the bulk of the targets. D McNabb will spread it out in the begining this season while he waits for his receivers to get healthy. I think Jackson could break out, if he catches a long one, but he will be inconsistent unitl he matures a little. Hes a boom or bust pick, if your a gambler start him over Bowe.

Last edited:
gotta be chambers or bowe right?

And in that sticky tell the posters to post who each guy is playing against. For example, since I dont always remember, I would be more inclined to help if I didnt have to go looking for who the Eagles or Chargers are playing.

To answer this question, I would probably go with Chambers and Bowe until Jackson shows that he can produce and be a focal point of the Philly offense.

gotta be chambers and bowe right?

Good idea, and maybe just keep deleting and replacing after each week to clean it up a bit.

Which 3 wr should i start in my ppr league?

welker
housh
roddy white
driver
burleson

Justin Fargas all day. He blew up agianst Denver last year, I still think this guy carries the load for the first half of the season.

FARVE all Day, Bulger gonna be running for his life all day. IMO.. FArve should have a decent day. NOthing spetacular but better then Bulger.

RBs normal league

pick 3

Chris Perry @ Bal
Julius Jones @ Buf
Steven Jackson @ Philly - how many carries 1st week (my gut is they are just bsing about not being sure how much work he'll get)
Lendale White vs Jax
Marshawn Lynch vs Sea

only one I'm for sure about is Lynch

not the best options this week even though its a good stable for the year in a 12 team 3RB starting league

pick 3

Chris Perry @ Bal
Julius Jones @ Buf
Steven Jackson @ Philly - how many carries 1st week (my gut is they are just bsing about not being sure how much work he'll get)
Lendale White vs Jax
Marshawn Lynch vs Sea

only one I'm for sure about is Lynch

not the best options this week even though its a good stable for the year in a 12 team 3RB starting league

Jackson
Lynch
Perry

While I wait out Steve Smith's suspension I have some WR problems. Which two of the following would you start this week?

Mushin Muhammed @ SD
Reggie Brown vs Stl
Javon Walker vs Den
Antonio Bryant @ N.O.
Darrell Jackson @ Oak

While I wait out Steve Smith's suspension I have some WR problems. Which two of the following would you start this week?

Mushin Muhammed @ SD
Reggie Brown vs Stl
Javon Walker vs Den
Antonio Bryant @ N.O.
Darrell Jackson @ Oak

I like Byrant based on the Matchup.

Reggie Brown, if healthy, is the next best start based on the match up.

But its really a toss up with these guys.

Got One for YAS.

CTG IV so no reverse physcology. PPR

Need to fill my flex spot and WR Spot while marshall is on suspension....So one wr and one wr/rb

Chris Perry @ Balt
Chris Johnsin@ Jacksonville
Roddy White Verses Detroit
Benard Berrian @ Green Bay
Nate Burleson @ Buff

Leaning Roddy and Burleson

Got One for YAS.

Need to fill my flex spot and WR Spot while marshall is on suspension....So one wr and one wr/rb

Chris Perry @ Balt
Nate Burleson @ Buff

Id go White and Perry

WHAT THREE WOULD YOU START?

Chad Johnson @ Balt (im not thrlled about him for some reason)
Derrick Mason @ Cinn
Steve Smith (hurt so obvi cant start him)
Dwayne Bowe @ NE
Dennis Northcutt @ TENN

Got One for YAS.

Chris Perry @ Balt
Nate Burleson @ Buff

I'd probably go White and Burleson, with Perry a close 3rd.

Roddy White vs Detroit

or

Kellen Winslow vs Dallas

This is a tough one, but I would probably go with Winslow. I just see a lot of points scored in the Cle/Dal game. I went back to look at how some of the better TE's did against Dallas last year. Unfortunately, they really didnt play anybody with above average TE's except the Giants and Redskins. Shockey went for 12 rec 129yds 1td and 5 rec 41yds. Cooley went for 8 rec 89yds 1td and 5rec 42yds. At least this tells you that Dallas doesnt shut down the TE.

I know these aren't the best options but I need to start 1 of them.

Curry vs Denver
Bradshaw vs Washington
Andre Hall Vs the raiders
Desean Jackson vs St Louis
James Hardy vs Seattle
Mendenhall vs Houston

Thats a real tough one Drew. You dont know what you're getting from any of those guys. I would probably go Jackson if I had to choose, but I'm not real confident in picking him.

im taking my chances with jackson this week, ive got mcnabb as my qb and PR yards and KR yards count as well, so it makes more sense for me to take the chance.

but with Browns hammy still an issue, I think Jackson gets a lot of run this week

In yet another league I am waiting out Steve Smith, I need to start 2 of the following.

Marvin Harrison vs Chicago
Patrick Crayton at Cleveland
Desean Jackson vs St Louis (assuming Brown is out)
Antonio Bryant at New Orleans

Right now I have Harrison and Crayton penciled in. Anyone think any differently?

PPR League with return Points
Completions (0.5)
Passing Yards (33 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (5)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (15 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (33 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (10)

pick 2/3
Roddy White vs. Det (Matt Ryan?)
Nate Burleson @ BUF (PR/KR)
DeSean Jackson vs STL (Punt Returns)

1/2
Willie Parker vs HOU
Selvin Young @ OAK

1/2
Matt Schaub @ PIT
Philip Rivers vs CAR

Last edited:
In yet another league I am waiting out Steve Smith, I need to start 2 of the following.

Marvin Harrison vs Chicago
Patrick Crayton at Cleveland
Desean Jackson vs St Louis (assuming Brown is out)
Antonio Bryant at New Orleans

Right now I have Harrison and Crayton penciled in. Anyone think any differently?

Crayton and Harrison

PPR League with return Points
Completions (0.5)
Passing Yards (33 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (5)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (15 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (33 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (10)

pick 2/3
Roddy White vs. Det (Matt Ryan?)
Nate Burleson @ BUF (PR/KR)

DeSean Jackson vs STL (Punt Returns)

1/2
Willie Parker vs HOU
Selvin Young @ OAK

1/2
Matt Schaub @ PIT
Philip Rivers vs CAR

There ya go

confirmed my thoughts, thanks trout.

if Rice is starting, you gotta go rice. if not, i think you still might have to start him vs Cincy. otherwise its a coin flip

Back