Who Is Interested In Fantasy Basketball (NBA)?

If you guys aren't able to fill it and only need one more, I will play. Im not a huge fantasy NBA guy though so I'd rather give someone else a shot if they want it...

There is definitely room as of 7pm Wednesday night. BAR confirmed last night just 5 payments are in. We need 5 more by tomorrow night somehow to keep the original Oct 25 deadline. If not, we will have the draft some time next week. So, if you want in, send your payment to BAR tonight if possible.

There is room. Either way we will do the draft next week. Conflicts with a lot of sports on Thursday night anyway. Once your payment is in we will provide league name and password. Just contact me via PM.

Yeah, I'd prefer Sunday or Tuesday night if those become available (Thursdays are typically busy)

Agreed...I paid and there were quite a few bolds before, so I feel like we've gotta be close...

Fri to Monday anytime is good but tues,wed,thur I need after 5 pacific time.

throw out some times that are good for everyone else and we'll make it happen.

7 officially paid. We hope to get 10 teams in this. Inspekdah and kramer4020 both expressed interest. We'd like to get both those payments plus one more. Who else wants in? $100 league. We are hoping to have the draft on Tuesday Nov. 6 at 830PM EDT.

Tues Nov 6th works a lot better for me than Sunday at 11EST...damn, don't ya'll work?

CTG drafts are LONG. Baseball was LONG, Football was LONG, and basketball will be long too.

Right now we only have 7 payments. Waiting for either Kramer or Inspectka to pay to have a valid 8 team league. I really wanted at least 10 teams in this. Does anybody want in? Draft isnt til Tuesday at 830pm edt. $100 to get in. Contact BAR

How many rounds in the draft if 8 players? And if only 8, I think we should go back to the 2 centers per team...Also, any guess as to how long the draft will take?

The league details are sent out to everyone now. Looks like it will be an 8 team league. For money payouts, I'd suggest 50$ to league winner, $50 to runner-up after playoffs, and the remainder to the winner. But we can vote on all that.

I can put the Center position back to 2 required Centers and remove a Util position. I'll do that if enough people speak up by Tuesday. So far, 2 have.

Draft day and time is Tues Nov 6 8:30PM Eastern. You can pre rank players before hand. Draft order is RANDOMLY picked by YAHOO. The draft should take no more than 1 hour.

The league actually begins that following Monday Nov 12.

Any questions, post them here, or PM me or BAR.

Hey I didn't get the league details in my PM box but it sounds fine to me...

I would say 2 centers is good but I'd leave the extra UTIL...

don't really care tho

I would say 2 centers is good but I'd leave the extra UTIL...

don't really care tho

I agree, I'd say even number of rounds/players (14 sounds good) if we are doing a snake draft, which I think is the case with yahoo otherwise teams drafting in the higher half of the odd rounds get an unfair advantage.

wish i would have saw this earlier. :(

You'll have to contact BAR. I believe we have 8, so you would need to find one more, or someone can post if they want in. Still got a day til the draft. So far only 6 have officially created a team in the league on YAHOO! including myself.

10 was our ideal #, so hopefully we can get another sign up.

k good to go.

also just wondering do any of you guys ever buy the live stattracker for like 9.99?? is it worth it?

Anybody have opinions on switching it to either a 12 or 14 round draft? (just want an even # in this snake draft format)

Anybody have opinions on switching it to either a 12 or 14 round draft? (just want an even # in this snake draft format)

Good point here. I added another starting Center position, so you MUST start 2 Centers now. With only 8 teams, I think we can find 16 solid starters. I took off one UTIL required position, so instead of starting 3, you just need to start 1. (UTIL = any position). And I added a bench spot, so instead of 3, there are 4. Should give us an ample amount of roster space, and since we only have 8 teams, it should be a quality league as far as roster talent.

As of 3pm, I'm concerned. I only see 7 people signed up with teams with only 5hrs to go. I'll be back around 7pm to see if we have 8. If not, we may have to push this back AGAIN. I definitely want the draft to be this week, so we can start the league in Week 3 without missing too many games.

It seems like everyone likes this draft day, so hopefully we can get an 8th by 830.

Any concerns/questions, we got about an hour before the draft room opens. I can still change some of the league settings after the draft, but as far as like rosters, is every1 fine with starting 2 Centers? I could just do 1 center and add another UTIL position. CBSsportsline.com has Brad Miller as the 16th ranked Center, so I think there's pretty solid talent for 2 centers.

GL to everyone tonight. I will be in at some point in the draft...have a last second thing come up..but should be back in a bit. The last guy in said he ranked his guys a bit ago but will still try and make draft.

League to start next Monday beLIE?

Draft starts Monday Nov 12

Well, i'm just going to propose what XSYST said in the chat, since I know a bunch of us were fine with it...

$400 for league champ
$200 regular season champ
$200 postseason runner up

As for changes, at this point, I'll probably vote against most changes just because we drafted given the current rules-but if theres some kind of a minor tweak/change that I am overlooking, we'll see...

Well, i'm just going to propose what XSYST said in the chat, since I know a bunch of us were fine with it...

$400 for league champ
$200 regular season champ
$200 postseason runner up

As for changes, at this point, I'll probably vote against most changes just because we drafted given the current rules-but if theres some kind of a minor tweak/change that I am overlooking, we'll see...

Yeah, that's what I suggested...

200 for best record regular season

400 for champ
200 for runner up

Sorry for not being at draft...fuckin got screwed tonight...sucks...going to check my team now...

Hopefully got something good..

excited for the start...

hopefully my buddy well too...heh..not too well though

your friend did auto draft too, huh?

Back