Who else is getting their ass handed to them today?

1 - 0 ats
1 - 0 ml so far

Do you normally play favorites horn? Games have been goin pretty much as i expected except for the bama and arkansas game

I am.

Every single one of my ML dogs has failed so far. Still got Colorado, UTEP, GT...

This is incredibly bad.

Definately be my worse day of the season, and I already felt like shit with the flu or whatever the hell it is I have.

I've always played favorites. Unlike the NFL, you figure with 60 games to choose from you can find about 5-6 favorites to cash.

Not this weekend.

on the other hand, with 60 games to choose from, you'd think you could find a batch of 8 or 10 where 3 or 4 would win for you....but nnoooOOoooo...

I have 1 win from Thursday, and my spread plays are kicking ass, but I put more on my ML dog plays.

And this is easily the worst week I've ever had with em. If I get just one ML win today it mitigates the loss a LOT.

Fondybadger said:
Definately be my worse day of the season, and I already felt like shit with the flu or whatever the hell it is I have.

Been hanging around those types of girls again, haven't you?
nono.gif

Worst day for me in about 4 years. Last time I had a weekend like this was when Roy Williams did the Superman leap on Simms.

At least Texas won or else I would've probably kicked my girlfriends dog.

horrible day for me as well. all i have left are lsu -30 and a lsu -24.5/over 43 teaser, which doesnt figure to cash either

Yeah this is a very bad day for me, and I think everyone I know has missed.

Never thought Id say this, Thank God for the Aggies.

Actually.......not bad. I didn't go deep except for Cal & Tulsa........& they offset each other. Still got shit pending so I guess it could get worse

I went 2-3 so not so bad.

I've treaded lightly this week because this is the tricky and unexpected part of the year.

Hopefully Week 9 will be better.

rjurewitz said:
I went 2-3 so not so bad.

I've treaded lightly this week because this is the tricky and unexpected part of the year.

Hopefully Week 9 will be better.
Yea i thought u were lookin good at half with miami then they just caved in. Will be interesting to see the line next week against tech :shake:

rj......you're gonna ride that cryin kid for a while aren't ya?:smiley_acbe:

Wish I would've hit Ohio a bit harder but hindsight is 20/20 ain't it?

LSU needs to feel my pain

TY Hawaii & NMST. :drink:

Mugg--Honestly I haven't really thought of changing it. I will probably choose something different later when I get time.

This day has been horrible..........1-6-1 leaves a lot to be desired......I guess there is always next week.

Lousy day here, too...I feel blessed to have come out of it only down 2.4 units or so (where my standard bet is about 2u). I can deal with the lousy day, but what concerns me is that this is traditionally when I always struggle, before catching fire on the bowl games. I'll try to be a little extra careful this week...

Back