Where will RG3 end up next season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

CYc4IqjWAAAWy9r.png

Hopefully the Dallas Cowboys.

I guess everyone has already forgotten how truly great he was as a rookie. Ashame the Redskins Organization/Shanahan didn't do a better job protecting their franchise asset and allowed him to blow his knee out in that playoff game vs Seattle when he should never have been on the field.

I would imagine the Texans go after him as well.

Jerry better not bypass RG3 to sign Johnny don't give a fuck about football Manziel if the opportunity presents itself.

I guess everyone has already forgotten how truly great he was as a rookie. Ashame the Redskins Organization/Shanahan didn't do a better job protecting their franchise asset and allowed him to blow his knee out in that playoff game vs Seattle when he should never have been on the field.

Jerry better not bypass RG3 to sign Johnny don't give a fuck about football Manziel if the opportunity presents itself.

I dont know why teams would even be interested in Johnny. Hes done nothing, plans to do nothing...its pretty sad that as shitty as he is, he will get signed as rules dont apply to him...

Jerry has to see JFF as a pure marketing gold mine, he will sell a ton of jerseys, people will want to watch him play, and if some miracle occurs and he succeeds in JerryWorld, the "comeback" story would be incredible

Texans make a lot of sense actually. They have a solid defense.

I'd pick up a stud WR and some O-Line help in draft to help him. I think the Texans would be a solid fit, they are kind of a boring team and he would bring some excitement there.

For some reason i can't count out RG3 yet. Seems like a real class dude who would love to prove a lot of people wrong. Houston is a great fit IMO- brings him back near his home/college w/ a young coach.. That is if they are giving up on hoyer- who they liked for 7 games this year.

Even Cleveland/Eagles as darkhorses?

I can't imagine if he was still that player after the injuries that he would not still be starting in Washington, regardless of how well Cousins has played. What does he have left is the question that needs answering.

Back