Where Do The Raiders Go From Here?

Now what?
We rally around Matt McGloin again. Yeah he looked like crap yesterday, but so did the rest of the team. The Raiders don't have much choice. You can't have Cook's first start ever be a playoff game. Gotta go with the more 'veteran'. The stakes are too high. Unless his shoulder can't go.

The good news is we play the Texans. I'm sure they're saying the same thing on the other side "we're playing the Raiders." But we can pull it off. Like I said before, defense and run game has to be perfect. Keep the turnovers to a minimum and punt the ball rather than force it and turn it over. I'm hoping Khalil can get one of his patented strip sacks to help jump start this team.

The best bet is probably UNDER. Currently seeing 37.5, would love 38. The conservative play is what is probably coming hoping neither team hooks the other up.

Texans the one team that dont have a QB advantage, playoff road experience will help in future, plus its a winnable game

Although Rappaport saying mcgloin might not be healthy which makes it a lot harder

i'm actually interested in this game and think anything could happen. Leaning to the points and of course i have no clue how either of these teams gets to 21 so i have no clue how it can go over (probably sails over due to defense or special teams or something we all can't predict)

Who the heck is taking HOU -3 (-120) or giving that hook? Makes no sense to me

Back