When does Pinny release 1st Half lines for CFB???

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
Anyone know when they usually come out?? I have a few plays I want to hit early!

Thanks

No idea. Hopefully later on today.

I'll be hitting:

Auburn 1H
LSU 1H
WVU 1H

May also hit L-ville 1H

Planning to pound WVU and L'Ville. Did'nt think about Auburn & LSU. Any thoughts as to what those lines will be? What are your caps?

Auburn will probably be -24
LSU should be -21

Of course they will shade the line on the wrong side of those numbers.

Does Cris have 1H lines out? How about The Greek?

I'm pulling $1K from my Mansion and Matchbook accounts to put into one of those two books. I need another early line option with 1Hs.

scourge said:
I got WVU -11 at the greek around 2:11am this morning

Hope I'm not missing anything here, but WVU should be up by at least 17 at the half.

smo1a said:
Hope I'm not missing anything here, but WVU should be up by at least 17 at the half.

Yeah but why give the books 1.5 extra points?

scourge said:
at the greek.com WVU is only at -11.5 as of 2:16pm.

-13 is a horrible line.

I would say -11.5 is a GREAT line more so than -13 is Horrible! Still feel good about it. I have followed a lot of CUSA foots and after the Memphis game last week at ECU, I feel very comfortable "GIVING" 13 points.

Good luck Scourge:shake:

scourge said:
at the greek.com WVU is only at -11.5 as of 2:16pm.

-13 is a horrible line.

If they score 2 touchdowns and ECU a fg at half we both lose..
If they score 2 touchdowns and ECU doesnt score we both win
I dont see much diff in 13 and 11.5

Since i am a math guy..
Its X+ ( X - 13.5 ) = 27.5

Basically with that line the books are seeing a 20.5 to 7 score at half :cheers:

YEA WHEN YOU THINK about it I doubt there will be any field goals in this 1st Half...... Its either they are up by 2 touchdowns or they arent at the half.....With 11.5 being the half time score that means the 1st quarter hopefully will be 7 or less!!! BANK ON THE 1st QUARTER BIG TIME!!

Back