What's your guess on the Rice/Tulsa total?

weird.

before i opened this thread i was thinking 78ish

i think youre about right with that number...
and still feel like the over will hit

would take anything under 80

Rarely play totals over 60 unless im going under, but this one is a different story.

Not saying i love the play, but leaning to throw a unit on the over.

:shake:

Can't disagree, especially after perusing the box score of their games so far...like a fucking video game...

:shake:

I am going to say 81, and you know what? I will still play the over.

Rice is 25-4 OVER L29 posted totals, and against Texas LW , came up (7) short , in no small part due to having 11 cracks at the goal line from inside the two yard-line, on one possession, and getting nothing but some clock run down. Total was 69, and Rice fell 52-10, for one of four UNDERs in the L3 years.

Rice offense is spectacular, and Tulsa's is even moreso, and neither team can stop anyone.

This one may hit trips.

maybe 84 ... in fact wasnt last years game at 84 and bet down to 78 based on weather ? and it went over ?

That won't be the posted total, but if you're talking about the actual number of points scored, I think your number is very realistic.

TU 56
Rice 48

I think 77.5 is close to the opener, and I can see it drifting upward. I think it settles around 79-81 range.

BTW, the last two contests between these two were:
48-43
41-38

Avg of 85.0

Also:

* Over is 27-3 in RICE last 30 games on turf.
* Over is 7-1 in RICE last 8 games in October.
* Over is 23-4 in RICE last 27 conference games.

And Tulsa LW won 62-34 v Cen Ark, Div II, scoring one less TP than the Rice/NoTex game. The 77-20 final in Rice/NoTex was the score at the end of 3Q, so could have been much worse actually.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

Last edited:
Back