What will Series Odds be for Miami vs Denver ?

Not sure why anyone would think a team with less wins deserves home court…
Just unbalanced schedule is all, only way a 2 seed gets home court over a 1 seed. No way winning more games in the East is an accomplishment but I don't know how else you can do it other than some computer strength of schedule type deal.

Hopefully it won't matter.

C’s favored in g6 but winning on the road seems improbable. Debating what to do with my series future

That’s on FD. Lines all over the place…

-1.5 games -155 on Caesar’s lowest I can find now, DK was -150 but it’s OTB now.

Only reason I wanted Boston to stop being choking losers cause wouldn’t have been such a redic price for denver to beat them. Only way I see to bet this is Nugs-1.5 games -150. I’ll pay to see Miami get 3 wins, not happening.

That’s on FD. Lines all over the place…

-1.5 games -155 on Caesar’s lowest I can find now, DK was -150 but it’s OTB now.

-1.5 games only thing I can do. Really wish that loser Boston team wouldn’t have let this crap happen. Woulda been cheap to take nugs vs Boston! Nuggets are way more talented, nuggets don’t give games away, even the 2 suns took at home were super close. They didn’t let lakers even get the game 4 freebie. These guys easily the best team. I think they win in 5 but I do worry little bit bout the long layoff for game 1. If heat steal game 1 it probably go 6, if nugs come out smoking they will finish them in 5!

Do they do the 2-3-2 these days for final or is it 2-2-1-1-1?

-1.5 games only thing I can do. Really wish that loser Boston team wouldn’t have let this crap happen. Woulda been cheap to take nugs vs Boston! Nuggets are way more talented, nuggets don’t give games away, even the 2 suns took at home were super close. They didn’t let lakers even get the game 4 freebie. These guys easily the best team. I think they win in 5 but I do worry little bit bout the long layoff for game 1. If heat steal game 1 it probably go 6, if nugs come out smoking they will finish them in 5!

Do they do the 2-3-2 these days for final or is it 2-2-1-1-1?

No more 2 3 2

I was off too. I think I said -270
In your defense, at the time we started discussing it, the Heat vs Celtics series was 3-0 Heat and looked strongly like it would end in game four or game five and that might have had the odds closer to what you predicted at -270.

I'm just guessing but I think it is fair that -300 or -330 might have been the number for Denver over a Heat team that would have beaten Boston 4-0 or 4-1.

Back