What have we learned? Through week 6

^My best BAR imitation

I agree in principal with BAR's injunction to not bet injuries but I think quarterback is the big exception as the new qb tries to develop chemistry with his receivers. See Michigan and Oregon

- Illinois is a better team with George at QB compared to Crouch. As they pass a lot more with him at QB, you need to adjust their totals based on past performance this year going forward.

- There is a lot more parity in football right now. Conferences like the big12 and pac12 have quite a few really good teams capable of winning a 4 team playoff but no great teams (sorry washington, washst and TCU).

- The importance of good coaching vs bad coaching is very evident. Guys at tulane and ucf are working wonders, meanwhile you look at baylor and ole miss and see what happens when they lose "good" coaches. Good in quotations because I hate using that word with a scumbag like Briles.

- Illinois is a better team with George at QB compared to Crouch. As they pass a lot more with him at QB, you need to adjust their totals based on past performance this year going forward.

- There is a lot more parity in football right now. Conferences like the big12 and pac12 have quite a few really good teams capable of winning a 4 team playoff but no great teams (sorry washington, washst and TCU).

- The importance of good coaching vs bad coaching is very evident. Guys at tulane and ucf are working wonders, meanwhile you look at baylor and ole miss and see what happens when they lose "good" coaches. Good in quotations because I hate using that word with a scumbag like Briles.

Don't forget losing Stoops. His young replacement doesn't know how to motivate his team to face crappy opponents

Was at the game in Nashville. UGA is just pounding teams into submission. Thave 4 backs who will play in the nfl. QB isn't turning it over and is making he occasional pass to a group of receivers who have improved. Defense is fast and can tackle. It helps all the offenses in the SEC are miserable. On a collision course for the game in Auburn.

Was expecting the line this week to be closer to 40.

All they had to do is hold on vs Iowa and it's 4-1....gonna guess Park will no longer be with the team. He always seemed like that guy that might just one day choose to disappear, I kinda respect that

ECU Defense is epically bad. We can all agree, but UCONN may be a very close 2nd. Opposing TTs may be worth a look. Their pace allows for it too.

ECU Defense is epically bad. We can all agree, but UCONN may be a very close 2nd. Opposing TTs may be worth a look. Their pace allows for it too.

I've bet against ECU on both the line and opponent TT over every week this season I'm pretty sure. Don't think the TT over has lost yet

I've bet against ECU on both the line and opponent TT over every week this season I'm pretty sure. Don't think the TT over has lost yet
IT hasn't. I've hit 1stH TT too. Albeit a .5* play, it is still money. Temple put a little sca4 e into me this past weekend, but came through late.

Was at the game in Nashville. UGA is just pounding teams into submission. Thave 4 backs who will play in the nfl. QB isn't turning it over and is making he occasional pass to a group of receivers who have improved. Defense is fast and can tackle. It helps all the offenses in the SEC are miserable. On a collision course for the game in Auburn.

Was expecting the line this week to be closer to 40.

Your defense is one of the most enjoyable things about this season to this point

The MAC has changed. The "good" teams that In years past would easily cover against the "bad" teams need to be rethought by me.

Baylor has the all time scumbag parlay of coaches Bliss and Briles.....

Harbaugh is overrated. He’s now taken his all-time worst red zone offense in NFL history and somehow rolled it into college. He’s running a more boring version of Alabama football except it’s with a group of players who are a tier less talented. He can certainly recruit and his teams always play tough defense so of course he’s not going anywhere but he gets a pass far too often for playing 1955 football on the offensive side of the ball.

How the fuck is OU even ranked? Losing to a fringe top 100 team as a 31 point favorite at home.

167ea947-225f-49f6-9364-ac5bee65e0b4.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-10-08-at-9.30.51-PM-1024x570.png

Back