What have we learned after week 6 of the NFL season?

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Hopped around a few games yesterday.

Houston, we have a problem. BoB continues to hold that team back. They have tons of talent and he just pisses it away with his decisions. Biggest underachiever so far this season other than...

JAX - talk about a hangover. They have one and teams are exploiting it right now. They have the tools on defense to get this fixed, but they need to take a hard look in the mirror. For crying out loud, employ a spy in the middle of the field so Dak doesn't gash you like that. Dallas called a great game yesterday - getting Dak on the move really helped them keep the ball going down the field. They should do that more often to offset lack of playmakers in the WR core, although Beasley did whatever he wanted yesterday.

AZ flat out isn't very good. Chandler Jones is a beast though. He definitely gave the Vikings problems yesterday in the passing game. Vikes ran the ball VERY well - probably 175-185 yards rushing I think and they had been averaging about 65-70 per game. Cousins didn't need to do too much although he fumbled again and that resulted in a Cards defensive TD. Thielen is a top 5 WR in this league. Runs great routes, strong hands, always in the right spot and good size and speed. He is the total package.

KC defense is going to cost them games, especially against the run. I honestly think NE could have won yesterday running the ball 75-80% of the time. Michel looked great but had nice holes to run through all day. I can see why the Pats looked at trading Gronk. He's starting to break down IMO. Still flashes of greatness but not what he used to be. Outside of Brady, this is usually when they get rid of a guy like that but he's been a good soldier for them. KC offense is so dynamic and Tyreke Hill might be the fastest human I've ever seen outside of Usain Bolt. What a playmaker. Hunt looked like he did last year for the first time and, outside of a bad INT, Mahomes looked great.

What is the deal with Tenny? 11 sacks given up and only 10 completions? They can't run the ball either. Mariota seems to have taken a huge step back.

Bears/Fins game was pretty wild. Fins have some sneaky-good WR's because we all know Osweiller is terrible. He actually looked decent yesterday. Looked like the heat got to the Bears defense. They had a call or two go against them that cost them some points, but there is no way they should have pissed that game away.

PIT/CIN is what we expected - very physical. Connor continues to earn a legit role in this offense once Bell comes back. If I were the Steez, I would ride Bell till the wheels fall off to reduce wear and tear on Connor. He's made Bell expendable even as good as he is.

If Jacksonville is favored on the road and faces a double digits deficit early on again just hammer the other team live betting. You'll get a discounted number and laughter your way to the bank.

11/19 will be one of the best games of the year and also easiest bets. I cannot wait .

If Jacksonville is favored on the road and faces a double digits deficit early on again just hammer the other team live betting. You'll get a discounted number and laughter your way to the bank.

Really shocking how this team just continues to let Bortles throw pick after pick and take sack after sack

Can't wait to see what that total opens at, would guess 61. Games totaled at 57+ go over at an alarming rate.

Not sure if the coaching or Bortles is worse, but with all the talent on hand they are trying to piss away the season.

Not sure if the coaching or Bortles is worse, but with all the talent on hand they are trying to piss away the season.
They need a coaching change ASAP. Inexcusable really. They are pissing away a damn good defense.

Marrone is a douche, has to be some issues internally with the Jax team. Would seem they're trying to get their HC fired.

Yesterday was the 2nd consecutive game they've mailed it in with little to no effort.

Dak and that Cowboys offense is not good, yet the Jags managed to spot them 40 points.

More drama to see here in Jacksonville me thinks.

Bill O'Brien's chin is a terrible coach also but doesn't help that his QB had a complete mental breakdown during Sunday's game.

DeShaun looked good for 28 minutes then threw a shitty pass to end the half which got picked in the redzone,

After that he totally shit himself and looked fucking awful for the remainder of the game.

Bill and Houston only got bailed out by the Peterman because the Peterman stinks.

Baltimore is a legit threat in the AFC. Solid team on both ends. They could easily steal a game in Foxboro when it matters.

Bert aka Flaccid just needed a fire lit under his ass now he's back to his SB winning form.

Their defense looked real sharp on Sunday.

Carr is not as good as he was 2 years ago. Broken foot now has him scared and forcing throws too early to avoid a sack. Not all his fault, The O line sucks. Fade this team.

Mike MCCarthy continues to get bailed out by Rodgers and his poor personnel decisions....wasn't watching too much as I had NBA draft, but holy smokes how does Jones only have 8 carries?

This will create a ripple effect. More points now, fewer people will wanna play defense cause of penalties etc and quality on D will decline.

This will create a ripple effect. More points now, fewer people will wanna play defense cause of penalties etc and quality on D will decline.
fat contracts say otherwise. People play positions they are most likely to be successful at and get paid to do. You don't just decide to play offense because they call more penalties on the defense.

fat contracts say otherwise. People play positions they are most likely to be successful at and get paid to do. You don't just decide to play offense because they call more penalties on the defense.

No i mean growing up less kids will wanna play D

Titans OL didn't help MM at all. Funny thing is that, Lewan wants to be 'BAM' and demands respect, but that DL was cutting Titans OL like a hot knife through butter. Not sure what is going on with Titans O, but they can't run the ball, nor they have good WRs (sans Davis)...always dropping the ball. It was a statement game for Baltimore and they can compete with anyone. Plus, how much motivation was to score on a Dean Pees defense???

Mike MCCarthy continues to get bailed out by Rodgers and his poor personnel decisions....wasn't watching too much as I had NBA draft, but holy smokes how does Jones only have 8 carries?

Every stinking week w that bs where jones doesn’t see dd touches despite the fact he gaining more than 5ypc. Just stupid imo.

Bill O'Brien's chin is a terrible coach also but doesn't help that his QB had a complete mental breakdown during Sunday's game.

DeShaun looked good for 28 minutes then threw a shitty pass to end the half which got picked in the redzone,

After that he totally shit himself and looked fucking awful for the remainder of the game.

Bill and Houston only got bailed out by the Peterman because the Peterman stinks.

Houston has the personnel to own this division but coaching holding them way way back imo.

Marrone is a douche, has to be some issues internally with the Jax team. Would seem they're trying to get their HC fired.

Yesterday was the 2nd consecutive game they've mailed it in with little to no effort.

Dak and that Cowboys offense is not good, yet the Jags managed to spot them 40 points.

More drama to see here in Jacksonville me thinks.

Another big time epic battle of coaching minds this week w Marrone vs O’Brien! Right up there w Garrett v O’Brien on Sunday night fb few weeks back!

Back