What have we learned after 3 weeks?

I support the kneelers but the level to which it has become a distraction is crazy. Maybe just stop having the anthem played before games completely; why is it even played? Sports are entertainment. You don't see the anthem played before Game of Thrones episodes. Whether you agree iwth my side or not, I'm ready for that to stop being the first thing talked about.

I think it was starting in 2009, the players used to not even come out for the anthem. The US Govt started paying the NFL millions and millions of dollars to come out for the anthem to feign patriotism. So they won't stop the anthem...bc money rules everything.

Also, I respect their right to protest, but I too think this last week was nuts. But thats in part Trumps fault with his fucking tweeting about it. A lot of the kneeling this past week was purely in reaction to Trump bashing players for peaceful protest (meanwhile Germans that march are "fine people"). Dude has started a nuclear war standoff and millions of American citizens in Puerto Rico are without power and in a desperate situation, and he's tweeting about the NFL. Guy is so over his head, it's sad.

Cam is soft, remove Olsen aka his safety blanket and he reverts even further.

Poor Cam always needs a cuddle.

Unfortunately the Panthers are as good as Cam makes them.

Dude sets the mood for the entire franchise.
Greg has 3 receptions right now. He hasnt been targeted that much all season...

Calling him Cam's security blanket is just silly. He is as much Cam's security blanket as Gronk is Brady's. Can't blame him for throwing to the best player.

I really don't see how it's Cam's fault. Dude has nobody blocking for him and everyone is hurt. Have a feeling they come back strong next season but realistically how do they even compete this year?

Bills defense will be able to keep them in games, but the offensive playcalling and overall talent (outside of shady) will ultimately be their demise. A couple situations in the Denver game left me wondering how tf dennison got an oc job. On the first Bills td drive they move the ball with big passes to Matthews and kClay- Shady gets a first down at the 4, then they take shady out. Tolbert run (nothing), play action to wide open Tolbert (he drops it), then a Zay deflection for a td. They were beyond lucky to get that score, for the life of me I don't see how you take your only weapon out of the game in that situation. Tyrod played as good as he is ever going to play lw, had some really nice moves to elude Von Miller. I have a feeling Atlanta beats the breaks off of them

Cam misses a lot of easy throws almost every NFL qb can make. He certainly brings some good to the table but Jesus how many wide open guys has he overthrown by several feet already this year? Plenty of those were when he had time in the pocket.

I think it was starting in 2009, the players used to not even come out for the anthem. The US Govt started paying the NFL millions and millions of dollars to come out for the anthem to feign patriotism. So they won't stop the anthem...bc money rules everything.

Also, I respect their right to protest, but I too think this last week was nuts. But thats in part Trumps fault with his fucking tweeting about it. A lot of the kneeling this past week was purely in reaction to Trump bashing players for peaceful protest (meanwhile Germans that march are "fine people"). Dude has started a nuclear war standoff and millions of American citizens in Puerto Rico are without power and in a desperate situation, and he's tweeting about the NFL. Guy is so over his head, it's sad.

I don't understand how all the trump supports ok with him tweeting. To me that the most embarrassing thing about all this is our president fucking tweets!!

Back