What have we learned after 3 weeks of college football?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Bet dogs against Ranked teams!

This is National Underdog week!

Northwestern and tulsa covered easy while folks were screaming enemy incorrect info stating they were public dogs.

First year head coaches today: 9-3-2 ATS

Covers (8 of which came on the road):
UNLV, Buffalo, Tulsa, Central Michigan, Troy, Florida, Oregon St, Pitt, SMU

Loss:
EMich, Michigan, Wisconsin

Push (both in OT):
Nebraska, CSU

Last edited:
Success has clearly gone to Ohio State's head. Fortunately for them they have good enough D and an easy schedule or else they might be in trouble.

Success has clearly gone to Ohio State's head. Fortunately for them they have good enough D and an easy schedule or else they might be in trouble.

If you are an Ohio State fan, you hope that is the issue because if it is a divided locker room, it is an actual problem.

I just think they are sleepwalking. They have their eyes on Michigan State and then the playoffs. Coming off a Natl Championship its hard to get up for Northern Illinois and western Michigan.

Don't lay 20+ points for noon games.

Too much parity and too much sleepwalking to get it done.

The NCAA has no intention of stopping OL from being 5+ yards downfield on pass plays. Coaches who respect this rule are limiting their offenses

Byu was supposedly a public dog which I said all week was bs.
Who decides what a public dog is?

Fade teams coming off week 1 and 2 cupcakes (Clemson, GT). Ole Miss was the exception there for sure thought they would struggle in the step up in class.

Any guesses on a Clemson/ND line in two weeks? Thinking Clemson -3ish.

I just think they are sleepwalking. They have their eyes on Michigan State and then the playoffs. Coming off a Natl Championship its hard to get up for Northern Illinois and western Michigan.

I agree, but do you really need to be "up" to open some running lanes and hit some open receivers?

When the lights are brightest they've shown they can turn it "on" or "up", however they way they are playing vs Hawaii or NIU on offense they are leaving the door open to get beat. It is just fortunate for them it is very very hard to envision somebody on their schedule that looks like WMU, IU, Mary, PSU, Rut, Min, ILL beating them. They are lucky that a C game from them is still good enough to beat a near A game from everyone else...they just aren't going to look very good doing it. Maybe vs WMU they show up on offense?

Bill Synder can win a game after saying they need 11 new players on offense at halftime.

I still can't believe that SCar beat UNC in week 1, more so every week.

Northwestern d is for real.

Bg offense is legit

Miami is poorly coached

UNC finally is playing some D for Chizik. I'm sure the 2014 Tarheel D would've allowed about 30 pts to that Illinois team.

ND D is good. GT O had zero three-and-outs coming into game, they went three-and-out first two drives of game and had maybe a half dozen drives without a FD vs Irish. Justin Thomas completed only 30-some %, first time ND starter Kizer was 70%.

Players need to stop jumping in the air with team mates to celebrate.

Based on WMU rush defense, it should be an Elliott Prop game

Would be careful with this. Backup true frosh RB Mike Weber is scheduled to return this week and they'll want to get him reps. If for no other reason that they want to limit Elliot's reps.

I think tosu needs to get humming on offense before Weber or Dunn get any meaningful reps. Oline can't block. Doesn't matter who qb #1 is now.

Defense is awesome though.

Tulsa can put points up or at least gave other teams a blue print as to how to attack Oklahoma(especially Sanchez)

I think tosu needs to get humming on offense before Weber or Dunn get any meaningful reps. Oline can't block. Doesn't matter who qb #1 is now.

Defense is awesome though.

12 Gauge

maybe the best twitter follow right now LOL

was that during the game?

Nick Marshall was pretty damn good, and his successor......not so much

oh yeah. Lenny F is that dude.

Fade teams coming off week 1 and 2 cupcakes (Clemson, GT). Ole Miss was the exception there for sure thought they would struggle in the step up in class.

Any guesses on a Clemson/ND line in two weeks? Thinking Clemson -3ish.

Both teams remain underrated. Clemson -3 sounds about right. The best play will likely be the under.

Back