What did you learn after this week in the nfl????

Dude is 26th in passer rating out of 32 QB's.

Calm down.

To put things in perspective -

Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor and Josh McCown are above him.

i dont care.... stats are misleading and you know this.... football has so many bogus stats because there is the potential for so much garbage time stats and its such a team oriented sport... i just dont think you can go by the stats and what cam has done this year does not show in the box score.

Brady
Newton
Dalton
Palmer
Rodgers

Cam has played one winning team this season (GB) and their defense stinks.

Ranking him the 2nd best QB in the league is extreme to say the least.

i dont care.... stats are misleading and you know this.... football has so many bogus stats because there is the potential for so much garbage time stats and its such a team oriented sport... i just dont think you can go by the stats and what cam has done this year does not show in the box score.

Brady
Newton
Dalton
Palmer
Rodgers

I like you man. But you're hurting your credibility here a bit. His #s are WORSE than the worst QB to start this season in CK.

I like you man. But you're hurting your credibility here a bit. His #s are WORSE than the worst QB to start this season in CK.

Inspekdah, I'm not trying to start shit with you, but that CK comparison is trash. I saw that side by side thing too. A LOT of that has to do with the fact that SF was down huge every game so he had to throw a ton vs prevent defenses, so that helped his yards per game and stuff. And his INTs were much worse, which is a huge stat.

If you have watched even an hour of each QB this year, you would knwo that there is absolutely zero comparison. I completely agree with NBA, stats don't tell the story.

And the "he hasnt faced anybody" narrative is contrived too. 80% of the NFL is garbage on D. Really, who has beaten a ton of great teams at this point? 4 of the teams they have beaten, seattle green bay philly indy, are potentially playoff teams. And Seattle was on on the road.

I have zero reason to hype up the panthers, im not a carolina fan or anything and when the panthers drafted Cam I called him CamMarcus Newton. But I also watch a ton of football and I was so wrong. Cam's been great and that team is very good.

Discrediting what Cam is doing is ridiculous and shows only your feelings for him. The guy is basically a 1 man offense. Conventional stats have no way of describing him. Fucking K Cousins is completing 67% of his throws, so effing what. Cam is the best player on the field EVERY game. What he does isn't measured the same way you measure what a pocket passer does.

Minny is ok....they are not that good

League is watered down with questionable management on a lot of teams which should make for an interesting playoffs

wash played pats a lot closer than the final score....anyone that had wash +14 must have been pulling their hair out....sooner or later the pats are going to play a team that prepares properly for them and executes and they will be in trouble....read (denver)....and they play 5/8 remaining on the road...all said they will be playing the afc champ game in Gillette

i like tb.....that final was so misleading

bills appear to be coming around....we will see but i will probably play them this week again

lov the raiders....wished I had pulled the trigger on both full game side and tt over....no balls

i would play romo the minute he gets back....if they make the playoffs they could make a run

lol hurting my credibility :rofl:

sorry my opinions dont line up with yours.... i really could not care less what you or anyone else on here think about my "credibility"...

Discrediting what Cam is doing is ridiculous and shows only your feelings for him. The guy is basically a 1 man offense. Conventional stats have no way of describing him. Fucking K Cousins is completing 67% of his throws, so effing what. Cam is the best player on the field EVERY game. What he does isn't measured the same way you measure what a pocket passer does.

Bingo.

Guess we'll all have to wait until the playoffs to see where Cam's really at.

You'll always look better behind a good run game and better than average defense.

Not saying he's bad, dude has ditched the sulking routine and it shows but when he plays a defense that forces him to beat them through the air, then we'll see where we're at.

Not a stats guy are ya D-Woww, lol.

stats can tell the whole story (aaron rodgers the last 5 years) or they can not at all. in this case, they don't at all. especially for the QB position, where lots of qbs of terrible teams throw significantly more often becaue they are bad and their teams fall behind early, therfore inflating their stats.

Basically, what Silky said

We are watching a different sport if you haven't been impressed with Cam. And I was another guy that didn't think he'd ever be more than an average QB. Their whole offensive scheme is possible only because of him.

Panthers defense is awesome. No doubt. Norman, Davis, Keuchley, Short, Star......players at every level. Pass rushers are just ok, and they lack athleticism at safety are really only questions. They are a really smart defense that's rarely out of position.

Panthers' defense getting lost in all of this Cam talk.

not sure this is true. i think we all consider them an elite unit that is incredibly well coached. The teams ability to sign guys who seemed either washed up, crappy, or both, plug them in, and have them produce is mind blowing. fun team overall to watch.

I learned that the Rams owner has a little stage fright when it comes to urinating in a public bathroom. Thus, he ordered two of his security guards to clear out the press box bathroom at the Vikings game so he could take a piss in private. LMFAO.

Surely they fire McCoy before they move to the City of Angels.

Injuries or not, the dude is a fool.

Pats, Broncos, Bengals, Panthers, Packers, Cards and Hags.

One of these teams is winning the Superbowl (listed in terms of the highest % to lowest).

Philadelphia and Minny have a fighter's chance but for the QB situations.

You can take the Bronco's off that list. If they make it, the AFC Championship game runs through New England and they can't win there.

no offense but if you don't think crabtree is good you must not be watching this year. hes fantastic. raiders need to resign him asap bc he and cooper are a beast 1-2 WR combo

I didn't say he's not good, I just said I'm not a fan. The guy could have been a top tier receiver in the league. Shit, he was a first round pick and he basically has had 1 or 2 good seasons. Not sure about his attitude either as he was supposedly a cancer in the locker room while in SF. Poor work ethic and bad attitude...not the guy I would want mentoring my young stud receiver. Maybe he is just now maturing as a person. If he is, then good for him.

Guys, no denying the Caroling defense is really good, but Car is also 4th in the league in pts scored. I know stats don't tell the whole story, and much of that is due to their running game and schedule, but their offense has been pretty decent. And they are doing this without a legit WR threat. Basically, Cam, Olson and the running game. I'm buying Cam this year. They are 4-0 L4 vs. Sea, GB, Indy and Phi...that's not too bad.

I didn't say he's not good, I just said I'm not a fan. The guy could have been a top tier receiver in the league. Shit, he was a first round pick and he basically has had 1 or 2 good seasons. Not sure about his attitude either as he was supposedly a cancer in the locker room while in SF. Poor work ethic and bad attitude...not the guy I would want mentoring my young stud receiver. Maybe he is just now maturing as a person. If he is, then good for him.

Maybe it was being on the 49ers that was the problem. Lots of players did not like playing for Harbaugh. Really don't think it's right for you to judge a players ability with Kaepernick at the helm of the offense lol and Crabtree was hurt for a while. His skill set is top notch

Dude is 26th in passer rating out of 32 QB's.

Calm down.

To put things in perspective -

Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor and Josh McCown are above him.

The style of offense the Panthers play is not conducive to making the QB's stats look pretty. And WTF, he has no receivers other than TE Olson anyway. I'm with NBA fan, only guy ahead of Cam for MVP is Brady.

Jay Cutler is a badass, The Broncos D is sick, the Packers can be beat and Tom Brady will play forever.

Learned that if someone is bad and an ass that you can combine those words and call them a badass.

Back