What did you learn after this week in the nfl????

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Getting my Joe P and Emkee on here......let us get it with all due respect to them

I learned that Mike Zimmer ain't having that shit. He backed his QB and essentially called the Rams dirty. Whether they are or not, he is riding with his boys. I think they got a good thing going in Minny.

I learned Drew Brees is a fucking punk..Well, I already kinda knew it but I am sure many outside Tenny and LA were not watching the game. However there was an awful personal foul call of roughing the passer on #98 for Tenny. I am a die hard Saints guy, and I thought the call was atrocious. Brees gets up and starts pumping his hands up to incite the crowd about getting a cheap flag. My Father said the same thing....it was a punk move and a real amatuer and frankly, a pussy way to act. Shame on Brees. The game was officiated poorly all around, but I bet Rob Ryan is gone.....maybe before year end. Just an awful defense all around. Especially at home.

Cam is the deal. Anyone who says different just doesn't like the guy. And I think he is a pretty decent dude all around it seems.

Oh yea, number 17 for Tenny is a pretty good WR I thought.

SF is a shit show, but ATL may be worse. ATL can sure shit away a season, almost Saints like. Anytime there is a QB or coaching change, you know it is coming. It is like teams cannot adjust to something that should be simple to adjust to.

The Patriots are the closest thing to perfection there is. What a dynasty. Talk about just taking care of business. They beat the shit outta the teams they are supposed to. What an organization man.

I think Tampa is on the rise. These guys will be good soon I think.

I was at the shitty Dome for too long today, so that is all I saw so far.

What you all see?

Twink:

Totally agree on (1) Brees (2) Cam - he's just damn good & doesn't get credit he should & (c) Tampa - I've been saying this for about a month

Add:

Mike Evans tried too hard to out perform OBJr -- he musta dropped 3-4 passes

J Winston going to be a very good, if not great QB

Still have respect for Skins -- they played nervous early and after watching replays I think receivers dropped 50-60 yards of Cousins perfectly thrown balls

Really impressed with the Panthers along both lines and at the skill positions ..linebacking and secondary are also impressive. TONS of talent on that team. That is the best team in the league on paper right now.

Buffalo looked good and when Taylor, Watkins and McCoy all play Buffalo is 3-1 and avg. over 33 points a game. Have Jets on Thursday night

Scam will come back to earth once he faces a good defense and that won't be until the playoffs -

Dude been playing ho-ho defenses and no-one left on their schedule has a defense either, maybe Dallas (Week 12) has a half of one but that's about it -

Yeah, he beat the Hags but there was no Kam and they were routinely shitting themselves in the 4th quarter -

Don't get me wrong, Scam is growing up as a QB but will reserve judgement on the Blackcats until they face a resistant defense.

Dirty Birds got beat by Blaine Gabbert, lol -

This team regressing like a mofo, especially Matty Ice. Perhaps the internal battle of him staying in the closet is becoming too much -

He and Manti should just come out, maybe Luck joins them. Who knows. 3 campest players in the NFL.

Minny continuing to be sneaky-good. Not flattering the stats but winning.

Pats aren't the best team in the league but they are the smartest. Coached to attack a team's weaknesses and they execute it to perfection,

Brains > brawn.

Sooner the league lets robots or some form of artificial intelligence officiate games, the better -

Is it a prerequisite to be an NFL official that you must be 55+ with the onset of glaucoma or of Italian/American origin -

Basically blind old men with mafia ties.

What about them Birds...

Jeff Fisher has is running game so now what's his excuse? Oh wait, it's Bradford, oh wait, it Schottenheimer, oh wait, we're young, oh wait, we have a trick up our sleeve. What an absolute joke of an overrated head coach. He should should stick to what he can do. Talent evaluate and thats it. Don't try and coach them and certainly don't be a head coach making decisions on gameday. This moron went for 2pts in the 1st qrtr which was the difference today. They never would have gone to OT.

Really impressed with the Panthers along both lines and at the skill positions ..linebacking and secondary are also impressive. TONS of talent on that team. That is the best team in the league on paper right now.

you can say it bro......c'mon

NFL wants parity and they sure as shit got it

I think the league is at a pretty low point right now..........

You see why they pay CBs big bucks. I am watching Maxwell get flagged vs Dez. What in the fuck can these DBs do? Fucking rules are against you so bad.

its just boring, watch college on saturday and sunday is just a huge letdown

and LOL at the Falcons, what a fraud team

The quality of play in the NFL is at an all time low. When there's only 3 or 4 QBs who are playing at a high level the product suffers. This league flat out sucks right now. That's why you see so many flags.

The quality of play in the NFL is at an all time low. When there's only 3 or 4 QBs who are playing at a high level the product suffers. This league flat out sucks right now. That's why you see so many flags.

Could lead to the demise of the NFL in the next 10 years..... Been saying it for a while. There are a lot of things that I think are very wrong with the rules/officiating but also the actual talent on the field

Emkee what team do you think the panthers should play to prove themselves? Cam is a legit MVP candidate. If Brady wasn't doing what he's doing, I'd choose him for MVP.

Emkee what team do you think the panthers should play to prove themselves? Cam is a legit MVP candidate. If Brady wasn't doing what he's doing, I'd choose him for MVP.

He is and could get it, look at their remaining schedule. So damn soft.

Win over Green Bay was massive for this team but the Panthers strengths played into GB's weaknesses.

I want to see him against a good defense before I buy in, I'm almost there but not quite.

there's going to be 7 games left in the season for Dallas and they are going to be 3 or 4 games back

can't throw in the towel then

if the NFC East was good I would get it, but 8-8 or 9-7 can easily get in

Pats, Broncos, Bengals, Panthers, Packers, Cards and Hags.

One of these teams is winning the Superbowl (listed in terms of the highest % to lowest).

Philadelphia and Minny have a fighter's chance but for the QB situations.

He is and could get it, look at their remaining schedule. So damn soft.

Win over Green Bay was massive for this team but the Panthers strengths played into GB's weaknesses.

I want to see him against a good defense before I buy in, I'm almost there but not quite.

What defense? The Rams? He's a totally different player now. You can just see it in the way he carries himself. He's mature and believes he belongs in the league. And he is doing whatever it takes. Really don't think it would be different vs whatever team you name. Tha panthers can only plan for the teams that are on their schedule. He just can never be called sCam again. Lol.

What defense? The Rams? He's a totally different player now. You can just see it in the way he carries himself. He's mature and believes he belongs in the league. And he is doing whatever it takes. Really don't think it would be different vs whatever team you name. Tha panthers can only plan for the teams that are on their schedule. He just can never be called sCam again. Lol.

Team won't see a good defense until the playoffs. Blackcats could run the table.

there's going to be 7 games left in the season for Dallas and they are going to be 3 or 4 games back

can't throw in the towel then

if the NFC East was good I would get it, but 8-8 or 9-7 can easily get in

Well if they lose next week, which I believe they will...it's basically over. They'll never bench romo and romo will never allow them to. He's as tough as they come. I just think they'd be better off tanking. Just sayin. Gotta make up a story though so everyone thinks he had a set back lol

Cowboys won't escape Hardy's bad karma but they're still in line for the playoffs. Give them a 2% chance of playing postseason ball.

Gambling is swings and roundabouts. It’s the same in all sports, but more so in the NFL. You get fisted on a result (like I did taking the under in the Giants game), and you get it back in another game another week. One week you are kicking the cat, the next you are high fiving. Dumb play, bullshit calls, stupid coaches, randomness

And there was not as much bullshit luck in the league this week, as Russell KOTD Wilson didn’t play

Raiders are just a couple defenders away from being a good football team

I was thinking the same thing, although probably 1 more veteran playmaker on offense too. I'm not a Crabtree fan. Carr is the real deal and the team showed serious resolve coming back from 14 down OTR in the 4th Q.

missed it, what he do?

A dream situation almost happened for NFL fans on Sunday: With the Colts leading theBroncos late in the fourth quarter, Peyton Manning was going to get the ball back with about 90 seconds left, needing a touchdown to beat his former team.
That didn't happen though because Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib decided he wanted to poke out the eye of Colts tight end Dwayne Allen.
After the Colts gained 2 yards on a second-and-9 with 2:24 left, the Colts were about to face a pivotal third down, but they never had to because Talib was hit with an unnecessary roughness penalty for poking Allen in the eye. Found on CBS

"I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face. He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."<cite style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); font-style: normal; display: block; font-family: BentonSans, -apple-system, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.6; margin: 10px 0px 0px;">Aqib Talib, Denver Broncos CB, on being accused of intentionally poking the Colts' Dwayne Allen in the eye
</cite>

Panthers will lose to Titans OTR. They've had the luxury of playing the "better" teams at home, besides the Seahawks.

NFL unders....GTFO. If you had the Giants/Buccs u49, grab a noose I feel sorry for you!

Atlanta..."they are who we thought they were" type of team. Big softy!

Vikings are solid, stat wise not so great, but chemistry and effort is there 100%. Zimmer is a good HC and I liked that he called Fisher and Williams dirty. Rodney Harrison explained that he took a cheap shot below the knees when he played against the Titans. As he laid on the ground in pain, he looked over to then HC Jeff Fisher pointing and laughing at him….truly dirty!

Akib Talib....WTF, really dude??? He went over to dig his eye out!

Could lead to the demise of the NFL in the next 10 years..... Been saying it for a while. There are a lot of things that I think are very wrong with the rules/officiating but also the actual talent on the field
The NFL is too big for a demise. The only way this monster entity falls is if they lose their integrity with fixed games and even then I don't think the fans will care. All people want is a game to gamble on. Look at the 41 College Bowl games we have now. There's some shit teams playing in those games but they're making money because of all the degenerates.

The Ravens and Cowboys have a total of 4 takeaways apiece at the mid-point of the season. The league record is 12.

The New York Giants are a +11 in turnover ratio but only 5-4.

The next 4 best teams are New England +7 (8-0), the Jets +7 (5-3), the Panthers +6 (8-0) and the Packers +6 (6-2).

I don't see the Giants finishing above .500. Eli has only 6 INT in 9 games, but in the past 6 years he's never had fewer than 14. The Giants still have to face New England, Carolina, Philly, at Minnesota, at Miami and a NJ showdown with the Jets. Their marquee win is over 4-4 Buffalo. A regression in the turnover column is overdue.

is this a joke? His numbers are horrible. Worse than Kaepernick. They have the best defense in the league right now and a solid running game. Cam basically threw a game tying pick 6 that was bobbled out of bounds. Emkee is right lets see him play a legit defense. Because when he does in the playoffs he always loses. Almost let the Cardinals win last year with a 4th string QB at home. And the Niners the year before punked him down. He's good because on 3rd and short he's a load. Get him on 3rd and medium and I'd take almost every other QB over him.

Brady, Rodgers, Palmer, Teddy, Eli, Brees, Rivers, Carr are all having superior seasons. But if you break it down you could actually name more like 30 qbs who are by the numbers. He's having a Tebow type run but because he's not a polarizing figure, just a cocky cheat, he will get love he doesn't deserve.

is this a joke? His numbers are horrible. Worse than Kaepernick. They have the best defense in the league right now and a solid running game. Cam basically threw a game tying pick 6 that was bobbled out of bounds. Emkee is right lets see him play a legit defense. Because when he does in the playoffs he always loses. Almost let the Cardinals win last year with a 4th string QB at home. And the Niners the year before punked him down. He's good because on 3rd and short he's a load. Get him on 3rd and medium and I'd take almost every other QB over him.

Brady, Rodgers, Palmer, Teddy, Eli, Brees, Rivers, Carr are all having superior seasons. But if you break it down you could actually name more like 30 qbs who are by the numbers. He's having a Tebow type run but because he's not a polarizing figure, just a cocky cheat, he will get love he doesn't deserve.

Do you watch games or follow them on your iphone yahoo app? What Cam is doing is MVP caliber.

Do you watch games or follow them on your iphone yahoo app? What Cam is doing is MVP caliber.

Dude is 26th in passer rating out of 32 QB's.

Calm down.

To put things in perspective -

Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor and Josh McCown are above him.

Jordan Hicks out for the season in Philly. That's big.

Kid was really becoming something.

I was thinking the same thing, although probably 1 more veteran playmaker on offense too. I'm not a Crabtree fan. Carr is the real deal and the team showed serious resolve coming back from 14 down OTR in the 4th Q.

no offense but if you don't think crabtree is good you must not be watching this year. hes fantastic. raiders need to resign him asap bc he and cooper are a beast 1-2 WR combo

Dude is 26th in passer rating out of 32 QB's.

Calm down.

To put things in perspective -

Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor and Josh McCown are above him.

another example of you using stats and not what you see on the field. A QB with Philly Brown as a number 2 WR is not going to have a high rating. Cam has been great and he runs that offense exactly how it is meant to be run. And i was a huge hater who thought the panthers were a fluke for the longest time.

Also, Bortles and Taylor are pretty good qbs.

Back