What did we learn in NFL Week 1?

Blue Chip makes a good point about the Falcons.

Last year they tried to go to zone blocking, but didn't have the personnel to do it. I personally thought they'd purged too much of their OL to simply revert to what they had.

I may have been wrong for, as he says, for a couple of years, they were dominant in the run game. People may have thought that was because you had to respect the cannon Vick has for an arm (inaccurate as it may be), but it may just be that they know how to block for the running game down there.

Think we all learned, Cleve is the most overrated team in the NFL.

That's a team that prob wins 5-6 games this year, proving last year was total fluke, and Romeo is unemployed by EOY, Quinn is starting by Turkey day!!

Joe - did that Lasik vision surgury take a turn for the worst?

Why in the name of god will you not be able to watch football for a month?

Here we go with bad teams imo.

Ravens
49ers
Lions
Falcons
Dolphins
Rams

I think the Rams are a bad team.They may not be 3-13 this season but actually 5-11. Teedub I got to disagree that they may be good because I really think they are shit.Now ATS they might be decent with some inflated lines we can exploit.

I only speak with regards to ATS.. I.E. yes bad team, but huge opp. ATS in my opinion..

Also, I watched the whole Cardinals/9ers game.. 9ers are on my "good" list, v. ATS of course.

good thread.:cheers:

I learned that tha art of the useless fieldgoal is not dead. Thank you STL for covering my teased over & getting thos 3 points on the board while facing a 38-0 defecit.

Dereck Anderson of Clevelands last 5 games of last season he had a 67 QB rating. This guy is on the way down, he had a little lucky streak and started out hot last year--

IMO Cincy and Cleveland are excellent teams to make someone rich- WHen they face a good team or play on the road, people think of OCHO CINCO< CARSON, Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, when in reality as teams they stink- they just will not beat good teams consistently- upsets are possible but not likely-

I believe I may have learned something from yesterdays games---

Sunday, Sep 7
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Cincinnati 10 to Baltimore 17"><CAPTION>Cincinnati vs Baltimore</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Cincinnati</TD><TD class=score>10</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Baltimore</TD><TD class=score>17</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score NY Jets 20 to Miami 14"><CAPTION>NY Jets vs Miami</CAPTION><TBODY><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>NY Jets</TD><TD class=score>20</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Miami</TD><TD class=score>14</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Kansas City 10 to New England 17"><CAPTION>Kansas City vs New England</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Kansas City</TD><TD class=score>10</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>New England</TD><TD class=score>17</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Houston 17 to Pittsburgh 38"><CAPTION>Houston vs Pittsburgh</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Houston</TD><TD class=score>17</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Pittsburgh</TD><TD class=score>38</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Jacksonville 10 to Tennessee 17"><CAPTION>Jacksonville vs Tennessee</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Jacksonville</TD><TD class=score>10</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Tennessee</TD><TD class=score>17</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Detroit 21 to Atlanta 34"><CAPTION>Detroit vs Atlanta</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Detroit</TD><TD class=score>21</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Atlanta</TD><TD class=score>34</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Seattle 10 to Buffalo 34"><CAPTION>Seattle vs Buffalo</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Seattle</TD><TD class=score>10</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Buffalo</TD><TD class=score>34</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Tampa Bay 20 to New Orleans 24"><CAPTION>Tampa Bay vs New Orleans</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Tampa Bay</TD><TD class=score>20</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>New Orleans</TD><TD class=score>24</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score St. Louis 3 to Philadelphia 38"><CAPTION>St. Louis vs Philadelphia</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>St. Louis</TD><TD class=score>3</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Philadelphia</TD><TD class=score>38</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Dallas 28 to Cleveland 10"><CAPTION>Dallas vs Cleveland</CAPTION><TBODY><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Dallas</TD><TD class=score>28</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Cleveland</TD><TD class=score>10</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Carolina 26 to San Diego 24"><CAPTION>Carolina vs San Diego</CAPTION><TBODY><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Carolina</TD><TD class=score>26</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>San Diego</TD><TD class=score>24</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Arizona 23 to San Francisco 13"><CAPTION>Arizona vs San Francisco</CAPTION><TBODY><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Arizona</TD><TD class=score>23</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>San Francisco</TD><TD class=score>13</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • <TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Chicago 29 to Indianapolis 13"><CAPTION>Chicago vs Indianapolis</CAPTION><TBODY><TR class=winner><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Chicago</TD><TD class=score>29</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR><TR><TD class=media></TD><TD class=team>Indianapolis</TD><TD class=score>13</TD><TD class=possession></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Having watched some of the games, I noticed one thing on 3 games I had a chance to watch---

Many games went under the total yesterday, now this maybe because its week 1 and the defenses are ahead of the offenses--

However I did notice that teams had some ridiculously long drives.

In the Arizona game, Sanfran had the ball once in the 2nd half and then with 3 minutes left was the 2nd time they got the ball back- Arizona was marching on really long drives--

Cleveland had a drive in the 2nd qtr that was about 9 minutes long. There were long possessions. Bears also marched the ball 10 yards at a time.

Just a little tidbit because if teams start hitting the short passes, the games will go under becasue they kill clock. I have never seen so many long time consuming drives in my life yesterday in the Dallas and Arizona game.

Arizona tried I believe maybe 1 pass over 15 yards-- they completed it for a TD-- San FRAN tried none I believe---

Chicago kills clock bigtime-- run run run and short passes, nothing deep except for one deep one for a td off playaction--

also teams seem to rely on the run more early on-- yesterday bears were running while colts were throwing, well the run was well ahead of the colts pass game which will take time to get into full mode--

Tampa also can be a team I see hitting under, philosophy of marching the chains, lots of runs-- this is a recipe for long drives---

Perhaps a good idea would be to look at all the play by play stats and all the drives for all teams. Then make a database logging the drives, amount of plays, # of runs, # of pas

<!-- SpaceID=973307471 loc=MIP2 noad --><SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['2uDWAEWTWUc-']='&U=12cca4122%2fN%3d2uDWAEWTWUc-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dMIP2%2fB%3d-1%2fV%3d0';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT>
b
</NOSCRIPT>
<SCRIPT>(function() { var nArea = document.getElementById("lrec_area"), nLoader = document.getElementById("lrec_loader"), nParent = YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("yui-b", "div", "yui-sub")[0]; nParent.replaceChild(nLoader, nArea); YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(nLoader, "visibility", "visible");})();</SCRIPT>

Perhaps a good idea would be to look at all the play by play stats of all the games- and all the drives for all teams. Then make a database logging the drives, amount of plays, # of runs, # of pass plays--

This way after a few weeks we could have exact stats on # of runs, vs # of passes- avg length of completions, # of deep balls thrown- this way we can get a feel of the offensive playcalling and philosophy, this would then help us know if a team is a good under bet due to their playcalling and type of plays they run--

By week 10 we could basically run a computer program that would predict the play calls and the types of plays they run-- This way it could give us an idea of how the game will be played out and if an under is likely.

Ex- Chicago will rarely throw deep except to tight ends off playaction- THey run the ball a lot with Forte- However with charting one would know he is not a homerun back, more of a tough runner good for an under-

Ex- 49'ers same thing- They are not a deep throwing team, lots of short balls--

Ex- Cardinals- Not sure if they have a new coordinator, but i have never seen them so patient in my life- they threw so many 5 and 7 yard hooks all 2nd half and just held the ball for ever--

Ex-Tampa also with a smash mouth philosophy will kill clock and result in under--

We need to find a team that no one believes is playing UNDER football and hammer it. Ex- a team that is historically known as an offensive powerhouse and will struggle or run the ball more limimting their passes and deep balls-

Also contigent on this would be also knowing how many times a team blitzes on Defense, because a team that does not blitz as much would be good for letting the other team march it down the field but not score on 1 play-

Sammy - great points on the length of drives.

Thinking about the first game tonight - Does anyone really think Aaron Rodgers is going to come out sligning tonight? I sure don't. they will try and build his confidence with short quick passes. And Minny? I don't think anyone doubts that their game plan will feature more than a healthy dose of AP over and over.

This number is pretty low to begin with (37.5). I will likely be on the under and hope I can find a 38 out there someplace or maybe shell out the extra juice for the half point. That's a very key number for totals......

I have no factual basis for this but I see no reason why they will hold Aaron Rodgers back here . If they had any concerns about him being ready then Brett Favre would be a Packer still not a JET . They let him play when he came in relief of Favre at Dallas so why not here ? He is more seasoned now.

Now I understand this is the prevailing logic and on some levels could make alot of sense with GB but just dont see it.

Just goes back to the game 3 preseason @ denver . He was solid his 1st outing but the GB offense and hinslef didnt play well @ SF in week 2. We all know week 3 is almost like the real deal . All Rodgers did was go 18-22 193yds and a TD but more importantly against a talented secondary the new GB starter went 16-19 178yds TD vs the first stringers on DEN defense.....the offense scored on 4 of possessions including the opener ..

Oh in week 4 his encore playing vs Tenny who was w/o 2 starting linebackers he lasted 1 play. First play from scrimmage he hit Jennings for a 68 yd TD pass and took the rest of the night off....

It's only preseason I know but those are some talented secondaries/defenses in meaningful action that he shredded...

In general though I agree on the total seems like an under . As I mentioned yesterday past 2 years Vikes have scored 7 pts @ GB and ZERO on offense ...Jackson missed last chunk of preseason with knee injury and could be rustier then even expected ....McKinnie suspended for 4 games on the Vikes OL....

:cheers:

I dont think the denver secondary is that talented Sportsnut. They have Champ and Dre but their safeties are nobodies. Tes should be able to beat them time and time again. They have one decent linebacker but he is playing out of position playing mlb. Denver really needs to put him back on the outside where he can use his athletic ability to pursue the ball carrier much more easily.

The entire heart (middle) of the denver d is weak. Maybe the weakest in the league.

The same can be said about oakland's d, too. I think both teams really utilize the run game tonight and under comes in. With denver having the weaker of the two secondaries by far oakland should be a -1 here imo. So value in the +3 and ml too.

I know Rodgers has good numbers, but preseason is different especially when we are talking about a guy making his first NFL start. There are bound to be jitters. I'm honestly not real comfortable with the GB side here at all, and I'm not backing Jackson and his bunch as a road fave.

I still expect a conservative start for the Packers, but even if they come out and grab and early lead, I expect them to get conservative and let their defense win this game. The last thing they want to do is have Rodgers get his confidence shaken by making risky throws. In his first real game I'd be shocked to see much more than many safe throws from him....

I'm a huge Rams fan. This team has no heart. They've been poorly coached. False start after false start. 4 different lineman had a false start before halftime. They burned a TO on the 3rd play. They were 0-11 on 3rd down conversions. No sacks by the defense. Most all tackles were made by the secondary. Leonard Little is hurt. The Eagles torched the Rams with a rookie and a bunch of second stringers. Pace remains a big question mark. Speaking of Mark, Mark Bulger has been terrible going on 3 years. Until this year in the 4th preseason game, he couldn't even lead his offense to a TD for 3 years. They were 3-13 last season and Scott Linehan has lost the respect of his player. When you might ask? Last season. Yesterday Tony Saragusa mentioned in the 2nd quarter how the Rams sideline showed no energy. No energy in the 1st game of the season??? Good sign the players want the coach gone. I highly recommend putting your hard earned money on a team that can't play football. TRUST ME! The Rams are the Bengals of the 1990's. You will ask yourself midway thru the 1st quarter, "Why the hell did I put my money on this garbage?" If the Rams win more than 3 games this year it will be because they'll be beating teams in late December that have nothing to play for.

I dont think the denver secondary is that talented Sportsnut. They have Champ and Dre but their safeties are nobodies. Tes should be able to beat them time and time again. They have one decent linebacker but he is playing out of position playing mlb. Denver really needs to put him back on the outside where he can use his athletic ability to pursue the ball carrier much more easily.

The entire heart (middle) of the denver d is weak. Maybe the weakest in the league.

The same can be said about oakland's d, too. I think both teams really utilize the run game tonight and under comes in. With denver having the weaker of the two secondaries by far oakland should be a -1 here imo. So value in the +3 and ml too.

I agree Brewer its not that talented but has 2 very good CBs . Just went off Tee's comment and twisted it for a point I was trying to make. Oak does have much more talent at safety but dont want to confuse anyone.. I was simply saying that Rodgers played extremely well against a team who started 2 solid CBs ....

I just dont see how OAK could be favored over anyone at this point . 50 points in 4 preseason games and 7 came on a punt return with 2FGs coming from 56 and 50 not exactly automatic if attempted again especially Seabass didnt kick either ..

Have a very hard time thinking OAK should be -1 over anyone. Think Den -1 was the correct opener and no difference bewteen -1 and -2.5

I know Rodgers has good numbers, but preseason is different especially when we are talking about a guy making his first NFL start. There are bound to be jitters. I'm honestly not real comfortable with the GB side here at all, and I'm not backing Jackson and his bunch as a road fave.

I still expect a conservative start for the Packers, but even if they come out and grab and early lead, I expect them to get conservative and let their defense win this game. The last thing they want to do is have Rodgers get his confidence shaken by making risky throws. In his first real game I'd be shocked to see much more than many safe throws from him....

I guess thats the difference . Rodgers was drafted in 05 and is in his 4th season as a Packer . What jitters are they by now? Of course its a little different (emphasis on little )starting a game but at his age and background (started his share of preseason games and you dont think the pressure wa on from Game 1 of the preseason this yr?)dont see why he would be tentative or nervous . He is not a rookie or even a 2nd year player and definetly not a 21,22, yr old kid...Just think it's being overblown .

Wouldnt you agree the game @ Dallas on national TV had just as much pressure as this and was in hostile territory . Kid didnt blink. Favre was terrible like 5-16 before injured. Just to refresh was Rodgers went 18-26 201 yds 1TD / 0 INT and 5 rushes for 30 yds ....he broke his cherry already IMO....

This offense will be better with Rodgers at the helm IMO at least in the passing game . Dont see why they would hold him back at all . I think he is basically around the cusp of top 10 NFL Qbs already..will we see though...:cheers:

:shake:

EXACTLY, doggy.

Too many intangibles in this game to play a side, IMO. which is what i decided in my thread..

AJ hawk and bigby both questionable- both very important to help contain AP as well... bigby maybe so-so at coverage but is EXCELLENT when he comes up to help stop the run.

No interest in playing a side in either of these two games, better to watch and get a feel for the teams and see how jamarcus/rodgers will perform.

Plus denver has always been a VERY inconsistent team over the years and i really hate betting on or against them.

Threw a unit on the under in oaktown and thats it... bol fellas

only side i think you can make a solid case for and for value purposes- oakland

they will probably win this game SU due to a running game that is supposed to drastically improve/denvers ability to stop the run and i will feel stupid for not playing them....

I learned Vince Young's a pussy

whats with him trying to take himself out of the game after getting booed off the field following that awful pick he threw? Fisher threw his ass back on the field only to get his knee roughed up...

Titans might need to think about cutting ties with this guy...seems like his head isnt in football

only side i think you can make a solid case for and for value purposes- oakland

they will probably win this game SU due to a running game that is supposed to drastically improve/denvers ability to stop the run and i will feel stupid for not playing them....

I so disagree but thats why we voice our opinions . Feel this line is just like Philly and Dallas where the dog looks attractive and loses comfortably .

Its great that Oak can run the ball but how are they converting 3rd downs if its not 3rd 1 or 3rd and 2?? They can have 4 yds a clip on75 % of the runs for all care but if they dont make 3rd conversions its punts and FGs....

Denver has holes but again not sure how OAK is scoring . They couldnt score last year and there offense did nothing to improve outside of McFadden..Walker arrives but he doesnt appear 100% yet .....Oak could move the move chains vs bad defenses and teams in preseasons why now..??

only saw TB/NO and parts of DAL/CLE, CHI/IND.

Tampa Bay offense isn't clicking, especially the passing game. Jeff Garcia couldnt get the longer passes where he wanted them to go, missing by several yards.

Saints offense sputtered, we drove down the field on the 1st drive with ease and after that we just stalled. Our WRs weren't all that impressive but Drew Brees was. Reggie Bush still can't run the ball, Pierre Thomas was effective when he got the ball and we saw no Deuce. Reggie was great in the open field and it looks like hes better in the flats once again and maybe has adjusted fully to the speed of the pro game, just in terms of the passing game though.
Defensively our CBs stepped up, especially Tracy Porter. He kept up with Galloway, even if he wasnt 100% hes a vet whos been around forever and if he continues to play like he did vs TB we've answered our issue at CB. Randall Yag also very good. Vilma and Fujita were everywhere although we had some awful tackling when Earnest Graham got past the DL. Flats were open, so LBs still can improve, even Vilma over ran plays and missed angles which he usually wouldve eaten up. Pass Rush was better, closer to 05 form and many times we only rushed 4 and got pressure on Garcia.

The Cowboys looked simply amazing

Bears D is back and O-Line blocking better than expected. Dont know about Manning... but Im guessing Jeff Saturday being out was big, seemed like Urlacher had his way.

oakland has a very porous secondary but a solid DL. teams are going to look to beat them through the air all day (like denver is doing)

good observation about denver renew.
i guess selvin young and andre hall are not cutting it, lmao

plus once eddie royal matures the kid is really going to be a star and deep threat... add to reasons for a pass-balanced offense

Denver said all along it was gonna be a passing offense. Silly as shit to say but thats why fantasy football is a great prep job for the new season . Why else would Jay Cutler be a top 5 fantasy QB ?

Eddie Royal is solid as well . You know when a guy beats out a name veteran in preseason to start (Darrell Jackson) he did alot of good things .

Brandon Stokely leaving Indy I think has really hurt there offense as well. Stokely has such good hands and I watched Anthong Gonzalez miss a few passses that were in his vincinity that were catchable IMO. What's STokely 3rd or 4th on this team ? With a high ceiling guy in Kearly Colbert as there 5th WR . Plus 2 solid TEs.

Eddie Royal ....wow ...sort of like a young Marvin Harrison but with speed..

What did I learn on MNF ?

Minny @ GB : Not much honestly as that game went basically as expected . I learned Ryan Grant is not a 1 yr wonder but still getting back to be ing 100% game shape . I think Tavaris Jackson at least in the 2nd H made alot of improvements and I was playing hoops for awhile so listening on the radio they made it clear he was doing much better from shotgun . Overall both teams were what I expected and Rodgers did his thing and will only get better . Remember this was a top notch defense that while it did allow alot of passing yards its relative in the sense they didnt allow teams to run the ball so they had to pass...Vikes made offensive progress as they had not socred on offense past 2 seasons @ GB...

Den @ OAK : the biggest thing I learned is Eddie Royal WOWED me today . As that OL gets better and healthy when Nalen returns this could be a sick offense. Remember its w/o the anchor of its OL and best WR ......there defense is so-so aout what we expected as well....Cutler had great touch on the ball and basically think Cutler and Rodgers both showed the benefit of being in a system for a few seasons . Oak is a nice collection of talent but saw no cohesiveness . Also remember Javon Walker DNP and lets say depth at WR was a huge issue before that . Ashley Lelie has worn out his welcome already in a few places and OAK had to jump to sign him....D'Angelo Hall ? Embarassed by Eddie Royal . Did I mention how good Eddie Royal was >?Basically thought what I expected.....

Disclosure: If you have not guessed, I bleed Silver & Black, always have, always will.

Raiders should have FIRED Rob Ryan long ago, his bend and don't break philosophy is USELESS. Raiders never generate any consistent pass rush, cannot stop the run, and are always 3 steps behind every play. Granny Al's refusal to bring in talent will not improve this team. They can start with the D-Line, big mistake with Tommy Kelly, Turd Sands, underachiever Gerald Warren, undersized Trevor Scott; none could start on any other team; same for entire O-line; WRs are garbage, Walker out one hit from ending season, D. Carter-out. Bright spots-Fargas, TE-Miller if they can ever remember there is a TE, FB Griffith, D. Russ, enough, they will not be a selection again. Totally unwatchable, worse with Ditka, Golic and Greenberg ramblings about nothing

It is cruel for the camera to see Granny Al's face after Shanarat scores again, against her handpicked DEFENSE; however I must admit that was the highlight of the evening, Shanarat/Granny split screen

I think on the contrary that Al davis tried to bring in players this summer, but the coaching is just retarded. Fargas is deffinatly a bright spot and Russell has great potential in that arm

Cardinals- Not sure if they have a new coordinator, but i have never seen them so patient in my life- they threw so many 5 and 7 yard hooks all 2nd half and just held the ball for ever--

I think this is a philosophical thing that started last year when they hired Wiz. You could see last year that they wanted to start becoming Pittsburgh West. Run the ball down your throat, consistently and forcefully, then take their shots when they can.

This actually would explain why Warner's in there. Because if they're going to rely less on passing the chances of Kurt Warner getting killed on the field are dramatically reduced.

Problem is, as somebody said, he's much more effective from the gun. Makes you think they're going to have to tweak something.

left out more stuff about the raiders

still up there with the bungals as the most undisciplined group of fucks in the NFL

bunch of animals.

as if the back to back personal fouls werent enough.... helping denver go 80 yards in 6 plays (when denver was already up 27-0) and didnt give a fuck anymore.....

lane kiffin's dumb ass went for it on 4th down on their own 20 yard line in the 4th quarter down 34-7

you can expect a lot of backdoors and a lot of mooses on totals/half plays with these shitheads. im just staying away from them altogether unless laying the chalk to fade them

four personal fouls in total.. no discipline. none

Back