$$$ WesternViper NFL WINNING TEASER Selection $$$

WesternViper24

Pretty much a regular
I would like to introduce myself! I'm new here, and recently started publically posting my selections. I was over at another forum (which I wont name) but was banned due to posting winners.. I did nothing wrong, just posted winners and I received an email today stating I will no longer be able to post in the forums... Crazy right?

Anyway, since posting publically last night I am 1-0 (which can be verified via twitter) .. Followed by a lot of respected cappers if you're thinking I'm some bum. I post sharp plays only, and i'm very selective. All moves are +EV....

Feel free to follow my daily selections if you like money! Let's begin with some Teaser Action! All plays are 1u unless otherwise noted.

Football - Green Bay Packers - spread -2 (-110) / Football - Denver Broncos - spread -1 (-110)

:cheers3:

Code:
Dont you just hate it when forums ban people for absolutely no reason aside from posting winners?

I have never bought followers.. Nor am I a tout. I was previously known under another twitter handle. I am well known and respected. I will be posting here for free, so I welcome all of you along for the ride... It's going to be a great year, as always!

Trusted sources ruling out Teddy Bridgewater for tonights game. I was originally going to add 1u to this before kick-off. However, this may even become a 3u play...

But for now...

Adding 1u

Football - Green Bay Packers - spread -2 (-110) / Football - Denver Broncos - spread -1 (-110)

I want to thank you for blessing us with your presence and giving out your "free" plays. My name is Lebron James, but people call me King. If you have somewhere I can send money for winners let me know, I got deep Stax.

Ps Bridgewater being out was posted about 7:45 AM this morning.

Good luck, excited to follow your plays while they are still FREE.

I want to thank you for blessing us with your presence and giving out your "free" plays. My name is Lebron James, but people call me King. If you have somewhere I can send money for winners let me know, I got deep Stax.

Ps Bridgewater being out was posted about 7:45 AM this morning.

Good luck, excited to follow your plays while they are still FREE.

Hi YoungGun11,

No disrespect. Teddy Bridgewater was listed as doubtful, however has officially been ruled out 10 minutes ago... Where did you find the info that he was out at 7:45 AM?

I will be posting here for free
avb-fist-pump1.gif

In the thread called "Ponder will start"

Interesting. You were the first to know before many sharps I know out in the Vegas area and friends that run things at some of these books. I just confirmed with a friend that he was officially listed as doubtful by the team up until 1 hour ago... Been discussing the majority of the day.

Either way, the Packers should roll tonight. Good luck, whatever side you are on!

Good luck tonight to you as well, I will be on vikes +10.5. I was lucky to know early as my source was a direct text from an Offensive player. Only way knowing early would help me is if I was on the pack, however I am on the Vikes so I waited for it to be official for the best line.

Adding another teaser!

Football - Green Bay Packers - spread -2½ / Football - New England Patriots - spread +7½

Risking 2.4u to win 2.00u.

are you form London, ontario? and western is paying hommiage to Western University in London?

UPDATED NFL YTD

1-0 (+0.5u)

GB cover the -9 with ease, which keeps the 4 units we have tied up in the above teasers active, which I absolutely expect to win.

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome here at CTG!

All Sports Updated YTD

NCAAF: 3-1 (+1.95u)
MLB: 2-0 (+1.82u)
NFL: 1-0 (+0.5u)

Remember.. We have those 4 units tied up with the WINNING NFL Teasers.

Posting another winner for NCAAF FRIDAY. Thread will be up in 5.

Curious what you see in NE? Yeah there's some value in taking them at home north of TD but this is a horrible team right now. Offensively & defensively they can't do anything right. Now they face a rested Cinci team with their best WR back. I smell a disaster.

Back