Western Conference Semi-Final: Jazz vs Warriors Discussion

If Utah can hang with Rudy+4 wings against the megadeath lineup, this can be a real series.

Utah's plan to slow the game down to a crawl while still taking a lot of 3's, + defensive versatility with all their length, could make this a more competitive series than expected.

I would be very very surprised if Utah doesn't profit on a blind ats/ml basis in this series.

Iggy with some bulletin board material for the state of Utah...

C-wsvQ6W0AAs5CI.jpg

Definite subplot is Draymond vs Mormons.

I'll take a prop bet that Jiggles and Draymond get into it at some point.

These teams shot terrific from 2 pt land tonight...their three's were horrid...

Three's = 16-58 27.6%
Two's = 62-106 58.5%

It is not just this series...love to see a total break down. In my 30 years of watching NBA I have never seen such good 2 point shooting on a regular basis...

​Why did JaVale get so little run tonight?

These teams shot terrific from 2 pt land tonight...their three's were horrid...

Three's = 16-58 27.6%
Two's = 62-106 58.5%

It is not just this series...love to see a total break down. In my 30 years of watching NBA I have never seen such good 2 point shooting on a regular basis...

​Why did JaVale get so little run tonight?

Mike Brown I'd guess. Weird game.

To me Hill means a lot more than points/assists/rebounds -- he's the one guy who keeps the rest of those squirrel-heads from floating off into outer space...

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]509 Golden State Warriors
510 Utah Jazz

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]92%
8%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]92%
8%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]83%
17%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I did some queries on the warriors to see how they do ATS in games where they hold leads over 15 and 20 and 25 at home. A lot better than I thought.

i think rodney hood needs to hit his shots for them to have a shot

I played a bunch of Gobert props tonight.... think he has a strong game

over 14 points -115
over 12.5 boards -130
over 3 FTM -115
over 27.5 pts + boards -115

Here are GS's 1Q margins in the playoffs to date (bolded = @home, latest result to most recent):

+4 / +16 / -7 / +23 / +6 / +18 / +10 ... lost 2 of the first 3 ATS, but has won the last 4

As far as the accompanying 1Q total results go, the venue has been irrelevant:

3-1
to Over vs. POR
3-0 to Under vs. UTH

Back