Wes Welker......

Criminal record I don't believe so. But he had been sued a couple times for not paying bills including once for over $500,000.

I think what infuriates people is not that he found God but rather that he hides behind his religion.

Just look at the heat Tebow has taken for his religious beliefs yet those same people say nary a word about Ray when he runs his mouth X10 more about religion.
agree with this. I have no problem with Timmy either

OK turns out Ray Lewis is getting sued RIGHT NOW by one of his baby's mommas over child support. She wants an increase in the $3,500 a month that Ray pays as originally agreed to back in 2001. She wants a forensic accountant to look at his financial records and Ray has filed to have that action stopped.

I have yet to hear this covered in all the Ray is Savior media attention but maybe I missed it since I rarely pay attention to them anyways.

Manti Teo is getting destroyed for a lot less, no matter how funny his situation is.

OK turns out Ray Lewis is getting sued RIGHT NOW by one of his baby's mommas over child support. She wants an increase in the $3,500 a month that Ray pays as originally agreed to back in 2001. She wants a forensic accountant to look at his financial records and Ray has filed to have that action stopped.

I have yet to hear this covered in all the Ray is Savior media attention but maybe I missed it since I rarely pay attention to them anyways.

Manti Teo is getting destroyed for a lot less, no matter how funny his situation is.
LOL, cmon

3500 a month? Shit he's getting off easy. If he pays that with all 6 that's 250k a year for a guy that makes 6.25 million. Yeah great guy.

i like irrational better

tell the bitch I want 10 naked 3 mile

love a girl that can fit her work clothes in a clutch purse....beauty

sure. why she apologize then?

because for some reason the national media wants us to all forget about the double murder and the search for his white suit

if he wasn't a great sound byte and goin to work for the WWL next season it would get brought up

Getting back to Welker, I say watch the game again. That dude played his ass off. He took a hit in the 4th Q that would have landed most on a cart, dragged himself to his feet and kept playing. They never showed a replay but Sims did mention how hard he got hit. Not to mention how many shots he took returning kicks.

Ray has been pretty clean since then. Not sure he had a record before or not. I said it before. The way I read the story is he was trying to get a couple of his friends out of there. Id probably do the same in the situation.

Yeah pretty clean since he butchered two people...

Back